Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up (29920 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Oizarammy(f): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2016
Seun Egbegbe in an official statement has denied that he had no intention of stealing the iPhones he was caught with yesterday morning at Computer Village.

Encomium.ng deduced that the embarrassment which led to his being battered and bloodied, and paraded as a common thief would have been avoided if:

1. He specifically told the sales boy that he was getting money from his car.

2. If he had left the phones in the store while he got the money.

3. If he had told the sales boy to accompany him to the car as he got the money.

4. If he had begged those beating him, and showed them the money that he intended to pay with.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Unsad(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2016
You've brain

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Cuteramat: 8:01am On Nov 23, 2016
Mr man Ure a thief and that's final

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by SuperSuave(m): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2016
Your no 4 is not valid

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Khd95(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2016
No4 no make sense.

Once u ve been labelled thief nd mobbed by pple in dis contiri,just be praying police come ur way cos no amount of begging or explanation go epp ur lifegrin

38 Likes

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2016
na toyin know why she run away

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by sinaj(f): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2016
But what does he want all d phones for
Abi him wan open phone shop sad

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by dangotesmummy: 8:37am On Nov 23, 2016
How come jj hasn't been metted out on him or taken to the police station undecided
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Kobicove(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2016
He was trying to keep up with the Jonses... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by herzernIsHere: 8:47am On Nov 23, 2016
The fool is just tarnishinq the imaqe of SW as a whole....

He even had the quts to release a press statement..... The Mob should have killed him the moment they realise he stole......

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2016
Next!!
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by samx4real(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2016
Thief an thief...

whether he deny or not

1 Like

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by ItsawrapOutfit: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2016
seriously
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 23, 2016
grin
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by OgaTheTop2: 8:50am On Nov 23, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by hefelove(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2016
But wait fes, the sales boy sef suppose chop cane, how person go carry plenty iPhone comot for ur shop tell u say he dey come? Maybe he was jujulised but he refused to be jujulised

27 Likes

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by megamank(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2016
He has to go for deliverance from spirit of kleptomania

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2016
Encomium.ng deduced that the embarrassment which led to his being battered and bloodied, and paraded as a common thief would have been avoided if:

1. He specifically told the sales boy that he was getting money from his car.

2. If he had left the phones in the store while he got the money.

3. If he had told the sales boy to accompany him to the car as he got the money.

4. If he had begged those beating him, and showed them the money that he intended to pay with.

Exactly

Recently I bought a Tecno droid pad from a SLOT shop. I wanted to use my ATM card to pay for the thing....but the shop's POS was not reading my card. And the droid pad had been packaged for me

So, I went and withdrew cash from a nearby ATM....leaving the Droid pad behind in the shop...till I came back with the cash.

Simple as 123....and no allegation that I stole.

(And the droid pad works very very well. Value for money).

So, Mr Egbegbe's excuse no dey get head or tail. (And what is he doing with 9 phones? Really?)

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Emioge78: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2016
cool
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Lamzee(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2016
wonder how someone will just leave his house and decided to go and rob in the market

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Unsad(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2016
sinaj:
But what does he want all d phones for
Abi him wan open phone shop sad
He wants to relax at home with em grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by ourkobo: 8:52am On Nov 23, 2016
Let me check name.
[size=30pt]
Seun Egbegbe[/size]

I rest my case

12 Likes

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Xionez(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2016
No 4 is risky...but if u about to get lynched, any way na way
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2016
some evil spirits wants me to check the name. but Afonjas don't worry i won't.

17 Likes

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Bisjosh(f): 8:53am On Nov 23, 2016
So because hes a celebrity he cant steal abi?

Pls he should be handed over to the police angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by ifedayor: 8:53am On Nov 23, 2016
Na by force to use Iphone? Nice beating ..TOYIN aimaku former husband be jubilating like angry grin grin angry grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Develpeast: 8:53am On Nov 23, 2016
I do not think he intended to steal the phone.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by tintingz(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2016
He's lying.

How can you carry like 6 iPhone7-phones to your car without paying or using your ATM card to pay? Even in shoperite they will never allow you to carry iPhone 7 out without paying be it the governor or senator.

OP you have valid points.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by emeijeh(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2016
T
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Earth2Metahuman: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2016
If you ever experienced mob action you will not be saying this nonsense
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by ayodejijoshua(m): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2016
can yu see he a good evidences and he can't dispute it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Yemi Alade Celebrates Nigeria's 57th Independence With Beautiful Photo / Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.