Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

IG Of Police Hits Abuja Markets By Foot And Helicopter On Solidarity Visit(video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IG Of Police Hits Abuja Markets By Foot And Helicopter On Solidarity Visit(video (634 Views)

Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / How Onitsha Was Lockdown on Nnamdi Kanu's Visit (video) / Supporters Of President Buhari On Solidarity Protest On The Streets Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

IG Of Police Hits Abuja Markets By Foot And Helicopter On Solidarity Visit(video by blizzcelebTv: 7:47am On Nov 23, 2016
The IG Of Police Ibrahim Kpotum Idris went on a solidarity visit at various Markets in abuja where he Distributed Complaint Forms to traders annd business men.
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUZjJfUC2X4

cc.lalasticlala
Re: IG Of Police Hits Abuja Markets By Foot And Helicopter On Solidarity Visit(video by Unsad(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2016
Smh
Re: IG Of Police Hits Abuja Markets By Foot And Helicopter On Solidarity Visit(video by Funlordjnr: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2016
Eye service?
Re: IG Of Police Hits Abuja Markets By Foot And Helicopter On Solidarity Visit(video by Khd95(m): 8:09am On Nov 23, 2016
On helicopter
Re: IG Of Police Hits Abuja Markets By Foot And Helicopter On Solidarity Visit(video by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2016
Khd95:
On helicopter

no he should use leg.
No. 1 man in police.
If na u nko.

I wonder the kind of people who visit this site.
Re: IG Of Police Hits Abuja Markets By Foot And Helicopter On Solidarity Visit(video by Khd95(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2016
PUSH1:

no he should use leg.
No. 1 man in police.
If na u nko.

I wonder the kind of people who visit this site.

if i say wetin dey my mind ehn,na eternal ban dem mods go nack me,but i leave u to wallow in ur own stvpidity,cos ure on a path of self destruct if u continue like dis

I honestly can not fathom what led to this ur outburst,ve a nice day,nd never ye come my path again,u hate itsmiley

Palpable Tension In Owo: Rotimi Akeredolu’s Town / Governor El-rufai "Power And Intoxication / JUST IN: Two Bomb Blasts Kill 10 In Madagali Town Market

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9