Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) (3834 Views)

NOUN 2018/2019 GP Calculation Tool. Be The First To Use It / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / You Go Fear English Writeup From A Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by HQuadreal: 8:53am On Nov 23, 2016
I was marking test script for a friend and saw this on a script.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by dejt4u(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2016
HQuadreal:
I was marking test script for a friend doing her "teaching Practice" and saw this on one of her student test script.
if the student is in JSS1, this isnt too bad.. I am sure that student was not properly thought..
Teacher; I am very sure that kid will improve if you invest your time in him/her. Kindly encourage him/her

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by dejt4u(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2016
And on a more serious note, the first addition is very correct..
You failed to indicate that the numbers are together by putting something like, H T U on top as we are thought in primary school.. gringringringringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by HQuadreal: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2016
dejt4u:
if the student is in JSS1, this isnt too bad.. I am sure that student was not properly thought..
Teacher; I am very sure that kid will improve if you invest your time in him/her. Kindly encourage him/her
Na primary 5 student.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by HQuadreal: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2016
dejt4u:
And on a more serious note, the first addition is very correct..
You failed to indicate that the numbers are together by putting something like, H T U on top as we are thought in primary school.. gringringringringringringrin
Ok.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by HQuadreal: 9:09am On Nov 23, 2016
Another Student Misspelled "True"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2016
Ehen what's there? Who addition EPP? In Nigeria Everything goes.grin

1 Like

Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by HQuadreal: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2016
cummando:
Ehen what's there? Who addition EPP? In Nigeria Everything goes.grin
?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by HQuadreal: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2016
The Highest Student. "Hajara Auwal"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by NL1960: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2016
HQuadreal:

Good one from this pupil. As for the first pupil, do not be surprised if you find him in one of the Unity schools by virtue of quota system and then we wonder why the Unity schools are no longer doing well.
Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by HQuadreal: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2016
NL1960:

Good one from this pupil. As for the first pupil, do not be surprised if you find him in one of the Unity schools by virtue of quota system and then we wonder why the Unity schools are no longer doing well.
Yh the pupils are from one government school in kaduna.
Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
HQuadreal:

Why did you have to display her name for all to see? You are mentally not qualified to be entrusted with such responsibilities.

You should not be teaching or marking scripts belonging to children. What you are doing is very wrong.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by HQuadreal: 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
gbosaa:

You are a horrible person. You boldly displayed the names, scripts and even the location of the school.

SHAME ON YOU. YOU ARE A NASTY PERSON... angry

Also tell your your friend that he/she is a very bad teacher and shouldn't be seen near children.
?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by donphilopus: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
HQuadreal:
Na primary 5 student.
Pupil rather.
Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by onyedika946(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
"We are the future of tomorrow" , someday that guy go succeed Buhari.
Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by Thebrightest(m): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
HQuadreal:

Na primary 5 student.
I don't blame the pupils, i blame you. I doubt if you have really been teaching them the right things.
Anyways, the right word to use is primary 5 pupils not primary 5 students.

1 Like

Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by HQuadreal: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
?
Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
op which school did u finished from sef u sound like half baked teacher to me
Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lol... i also failed mathematics while i was in the jss, fast forward to ss and i performed quite well in it.
Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 24, 2016
HQuadreal:
Another Student Misspelled "True"
Awww. They probably weren't taught how to write the letter 'u' well. Maybe after seeing some people extend their 'u' a little bit they got it confused with the letter 'y'
Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 2:29am On Nov 24, 2016
Ok
Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by HQuadreal: 3:08am On Nov 24, 2016
EWAagoyin:
op which school did u finished from sef u sound like half baked teacher to me
?
Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by HQuadreal: 3:09am On Nov 24, 2016
Thebrightest:
I don't blame the pupils, i blame you. I doubt if you have really been teaching them the right things.
Anyways, the right word to use is primary 5 pupils not primary 5 students.
?
Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by HQuadreal: 3:09am On Nov 24, 2016
donphilopus:

Pupil rather.
?
Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by HQuadreal: 3:11am On Nov 24, 2016
gbosaa:

Why did you have to display her name for all to see? You are mentally not qualified to be entrusted with such responsibilities.

You should not be teaching or marking scripts belonging to children. What you are doing is very wrong.
?
Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2016
You need to have serious patience while dealing with these students.. First of all, make them very comfortable around you and get them gifts as well..

Used this method while at a service program in a destitute empowerment home.. I was even shocked at their improvements. Ofcus there would be slower learners, but they were my best friends smiley

1 Like

Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by HQuadreal: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2016
KingRex1:
You need to have serious patience while dealing with these students.. First of all, make them very comfortable around you and get them gifts as well..

Used this method while at a service program in a destitute empowerment home.. I was even shocked at their improvements. Ofcus there would be slower learners, but they were my best friends smiley
Thank You.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by NL1960: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2016
KingRex1:

Good advice but i do not really think this should be the syllabus of primary 5 pupils. Should that topic be the topic for primary 5 or primary 3 or 4?. If Primary 5 is being taught this, then what is being taught primary 3 - primary 4?. Education is really down in the North. I can now see why many of them score low in the Unity schools exam and in WAEC and NECO. I was going through a past maths common entrance question paper of one of the catholic secondary schools and i was surprised to see a question on conversion of base 10 to base 2 and conversion on base 2 to base 10. You see also see questions on irregular shapes. If a primary 5 pupil cannot solve a simple ThousandHundredTensUnit question, how will the pupil be able to solve what i have just said.
Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2016
NL1960:

Good advice but i do not really think this should be the syllabus of primary 5 pupils. Should that topic be the topic for primary 5 or primary 3 or 4?. If Primary 5 is being taught this, then what is being taught primary 3 - primary 4?. Education is really down in the North. I can now see why many of them score low in the Unity schools exam and in WAEC and NECO. I was going through a past maths common entrance question paper of one of the catholic secondary schools and i was surprised to see a question on conversion of base 10 to base 2 and conversion on base 2 to base 10. You see also see questions on irregular shapes. If a primary 5 pupil cannot solve a simple ThousandHundredTensUnit question, how will the pupil be able to solve what i have just said.
Yeah u right.. what I see on those scripts is meant for a pry1class. But what do you do when a pry5 pupil has no incline on how to go about it? You can only try bringing em up to speed, having hope and giving em hope.
Problem is that some teachers give up on these kinda kids.
Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by NL1960: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2016
KingRex1:

Yeah u right.. what I see on those scripts is meant for a pry1class. But what do you do when a pry5 pupil has no incline on how to go about it? You can only try bringing em up to speed, having hope and giving em hope.
Problem is that some teachers give up on these kinda kids.

The question is how did this pupil get promotion from Primary 1 all through to Primary 5?. This shows you the terrible state of our education especially in the North. Schools now do mass promotion to the next class for even those that failed. Imagine if this same pupil now enters secondary school. Do you think the teacher will want to stunt the learning speed of others because of a person like this?.
Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by HQuadreal: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2016
NL1960:

The question is how did this pupil get promotion from Primary 1 all through to Primary 5?. This shows you the terrible state of our education especially in the North. Schools now do mass promotion to the next class for even those that failed. Imagine if this same pupil now enters secondary school. Do you think the teacher will want to stunt the learning speed of others because of a person like this?.
I just help in marking the script am not the teacher.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2018/2019 Whatsapp Group Link For Uniben Aspirant / Top 20 Pictures More Powerful Than Words (with Deep Meaning) / Adekunle Ajasin Admission 2015/2016 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.