Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) (3835 Views)

NOUN 2018/2019 GP Calculation Tool. Be The First To Use It / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / You Go Fear English Writeup From A Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos) by HQuadreal: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2016
And moreover education in government school in kaduna is not well taken of. the teacher's are all after salaries and big cars.
NL1960:

The question is how did this pupil get promotion from Primary 1 all through to Primary 5?. This shows you the terrible state of our education especially in the North. Schools now do mass promotion to the next class for even those that failed. Imagine if this same pupil now enters secondary school. Do you think the teacher will want to stunt the learning speed of others because of a person like this?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . / Immanuel College High School,orita U.i.ibadan / Info About Ijmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.