Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

When Was The Last Time A Lady Gave You This Look.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was The Last Time A Lady Gave You This Look.... (2520 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time A Lady Gave You This Look.... by MrCork: 9:00am On Nov 23, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time A Lady Gave You This Look.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry angry angrynow
Re: When Was The Last Time A Lady Gave You This Look.... by kingreign(m): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2016
MrCork:
angry

Mugu

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time A Lady Gave You This Look.... by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2016
undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time A Lady Gave You This Look.... by jeyselassie(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
this ur name my sister. there is power in a name oo.
Re: When Was The Last Time A Lady Gave You This Look.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2016
jeyselassie:
this ur name my sister. there is power in a name oo.

I am more powerful than my moniker.. I'm for real wink
Re: When Was The Last Time A Lady Gave You This Look.... by MrCork: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

^^^^there you go....angry black woman undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time A Lady Gave You This Look.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^there you go....angry black woman undecided

angry angry angry angry angry angry u call me black but what's the color of ur elbow? undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time A Lady Gave You This Look.... by jeyselassie(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

I am more powerful than my moniker.. I'm for real wink
do u want to get deliverance? smiley

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time A Lady Gave You This Look.... by mofeoluwadassah: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2016
Which look
Re: When Was The Last Time A Lady Gave You This Look.... by MrCork: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

angry angry angry angry angry angry u call me black but what's the color of ur elbow? undecided

elbow? ... are you ok? undecided

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time A Lady Gave You This Look.... by Winnelyn(f): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
mrcork do me a favour...show me your picture grin
Re: When Was The Last Time A Lady Gave You This Look.... by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
MrCork so you're meedot 2 and you bin lyin to us you're a londoner? So you ashame of being daksin correct? ((shame on you) )

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Simple Ways. / Where Can I Buy Sense? / Couple Takes A Funny Romantic Maternity Shot(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.