Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,474 members, 7,801,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! (3746 Views)

'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by jonaifame22(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2016
The way last week started for me was very good, I was waiting to board a bike when all of a sudden I heard a voice call me frm some where across the road and as my powerful eyes zoomed all the road and it's environs, it caught hold of susan and her little brother, and it's been a long time that I've set eyes on her and when I inquired abt her where about she told me that she jus returned frm school cos she's in uniport

I cld tell that she's lookn very fresh and chubby, I concluded In my heart that port harcourt boiz are doin something great in her life, so we hugged and shifted to one side of the road and we started discussing and as we talked she commented on my looks saying I'm not lookn bad at all, then I jokingly chipped a word saying " that's why u cld not resist me that night we smooched abi" then she said abeg go joor, what are u now feeling like and we both laffed and I invited her to my shop so that we cld go outing, so she said she'll try

As she walked on, my powerful eyes caught sight of the way her yansh shaked melodiously to the rythm of her walkn step, I cld tell frm my experience in sexual matters that her yansh was trying to pass a message to me using the way it shook as a medium to pass the message and I tried to make a meaning frm wat her yansh was trying to say to me but I cld not, no matter how hard I tried my head became heavy and it was like I was feeln dizzy cos the shaking of the yansh almost knocked me off my feet but some how I managed to get back on track and in my mind I concluded saying "who yansh epp" and as I was abt to take my eyes of her sweet body and flag a bike the spirit of lust appeared frm no where, wth it's gan gan (talkn drum) of konji as it first of all hit my head wth the stick of it's talkn drum and the spirit of lust began to play to my hearing the message the yansh was trying to say to me. And I cld understand that the yansh was trying to ask me if I have wat it takes to handle all of it if we get in2 ruthless sexual duel when I'm in bed wth the gal.

And I was vexed sore and determined in my heart that I'll judge her wth my dick whenever we find ourselves within the four walls of my room for trying to lead me to hell wth the way she shook her yansh when she walked home after we finished discussing

Then I started to disturbing her life wth calls then yesterday she came to my shop and I bought her bottled water and she drank as we talked I held her hands occasionally and she didn't remove her hands and my dick was already charged, then I suggested that we go a bukateria to eat some food, so I ordered semovita. And egusi soup, while she ordered rice ,plantain spaghetti, salad, wth two kpomo and one meat and then as we ate I asked her why she ordered more kpomo than meat and she replied saying " ahhhhhh I love kpomo very well" and I thought that sounded good in my ears and I told her too that I love kpomo very well too and she smiled, I guess dhe thought I was talkn abt the kind of edible kpomo in her plate but what I meant was that kind of kpomo that is resting peacefullly in between the laps of the female human species which has made young boiz like me damn the consequences of spending eternity in hell fire to chase after it effortlessly

When she smiled in my mind I brought out my scientific mathematical calculator of sex and calculated the width,lenght,breadth,thickness,density,durability of her lips in relation to her pvssy and behold I got my answer, I believe strongly that I'll slay her before the second week of december, amen!

3 Likes

Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by alkines(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2016
WTF!! Abeg recieve sense Amen!!
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by Jayson1: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2016
Lol, though i find it excessively theatrical or exggerated but i wish you well.

"Slay" her thoroughly. You've my unceasing blessings. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by Kingsley1000(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2016
This sex maniac nigga
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by Masonic(m): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2016
A buka is your idea of an outing?

2 Likes

Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by Kingsley1000(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2016
All pvssies in ur hood must have been tormented by u
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by prettyAdaolisa(f): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2016
Smh.. undecided
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by chris2face(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2016
Jonaifame22 pray make pussy no kill u the rate at which u chase everything in skit is alarming

Pretty soon it will calculate the total amount of STD HIV to give u which will be directly proportional to ur health sorry death

Easy dude u keep drilling a hole u will never get to the end of it
Haba yayisa mana
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by JOSHUA00731(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2016
real niqqa #nodulling

1 Like

Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by Kingsley1000(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2016
chris2face:
Jonaifame22 pray make pussy no kill u the rate at which u chase everything in skit is alarming

Pretty soon it will calculate the total amount of STD HIV to give u which will be directly proportional to ur health sorry death

Haba yayisa mana
lol...this guy love for pvssy cannot be quantified,best advice for him is to stick with one lady
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by chris2face(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2016
Kingsley1000:
lol...this guy love for pvssy cannot be quantified,best advice for him is to stick with one lady
The problem bruh he can't stick with one gal today he takes about Caro tomorrow Evelyn next Jennifer and it continues in that order

To much of everything is just bad

Moderation is the key
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
I need to be unconfused....as a matter of urgency.
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by jonaifame22(m): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
JOSHUA00731:
real niqqa #nodulling
oh yea!
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by jonaifame22(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2016
chris2face:

Haba yayisa mana
what does haba yayisa mana mean?
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by chris2face(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2016
jonaifame22:
what does haba yayisa mana mean?

It means its okay
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2016
This guy and his similes.

1 Like

Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by DaWNigerian: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2016
Interesting story. Please can I put it on a blog called www.datingwhilenigerian.com? It will fit.

jonaifame22:
The way last week started for me was very good, I was waiting to board a bike when all of a sudden I heard a voice call me frm some where across the road and as my powerful eyes zoomed all the road and it's environs, it caught hold of susan and her little brother, and it's been a long time that I've set eyes on her and when I inquired abt her where about she told me that she jus returned frm school cos she's in uniport

I cld tell that she's lookn very fresh and chubby, I concluded In my heart that port harcourt boiz are doin something great in her life, so we hugged and shifted to one side of the road and we started discussing and as we talked she commented on my looks saying I'm not lookn bad at all, then I jokingly chipped a word saying " that's why u cld not resist me that night we smooched abi" then she said abeg go joor, what are u now feeling like and we both laffed and I invited her to my shop so that we cld go outing, so she said she'll try

As she walked on, my powerful eyes caught sight of the way her yansh shaked melodiously to the rythm of her walkn step, I cld tell frm my experience in sexual matters that her yansh was trying to pass a message to me using the way it shook as a medium to pass the message and I tried to make a meaning frm wat her yansh was trying to say to me but I cld not, no matter how hard I tried my head became heavy and it was like I was feeln dizzy cos the shaking of the yansh almost knocked me off my feet but some how I managed to get back on track and in my mind I concluded saying "who yansh epp" and as I was abt to take my eyes of her sweet body and flag a bike the spirit of lust appeared frm no where, wth it's gan gan (talkn drum) of konji as it first of all hit my head wth the stick of it's talkn drum and the spirit of lust began to play to my hearing the message the yansh was trying to say to me. And I cld understand that the yansh was trying to ask me if I have wat it takes to handle all of it if we get in2 ruthless sexual duel when I'm in bed wth the gal.

And I was vexed sore and determined in my heart that I'll judge her wth my dick whenever we find ourselves within the four walls of my room for trying to lead me to hell wth the way she shook her yansh when she walked home after we finished discussing

Then I started to disturbing her life wth calls then yesterday she came to my shop and I bought her bottled water and she drank as we talked I held her hands occasionally and she didn't remove her hands and my dick was already charged, then I suggested that we go a bukateria to eat some food, so I ordered semovita. And egusi soup, while she ordered rice ,plantain spaghetti, salad, wth two kpomo and one meat and then as we ate I asked her why she ordered more kpomo than meat and she replied saying " ahhhhhh I love kpomo very well" and I thought that sounded good in my ears and I told her too that I love kpomo very well too and she smiled, I guess dhe thought I was talkn abt the kind of edible kpomo in her plate but what I meant was that kind of kpomo that is resting peacefullly in between the laps of the female human species which has made young boiz like me damn the consequences of spending eternity in hell fire to chase after it effortlessly

When she smiled in my mind I brought out my scientific mathematical calculator of sex and calculated the width,lenght,breadth,thickness,density,durability of her lips in relation to her pvssy and behold I got my answer, I believe strongly that I'll slay her before the second week of december, amen!
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by jonaifame22(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
DaWNigerian:
Interesting story. Please can I put it on a blog called www.datingwhilenigerian.com? It will fit.

yes

1 Like

Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by Slimydude49(m): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Funny.. Play safe bro
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by jonaifame22(m): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Slimydude49:
Funny.. Play safe bro
thank you
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by jonaifame22(m): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by firstking01(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
All your life just revolves around sex sex sexundecided
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by LadyAimy: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
Grow uptongue
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by LadyAimy: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
firstking01:
All your life just revolves around sex sex sexundecided
He may be a virgin boy disturbing our peace here with his stupidity
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by BlaQWolf: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
Smh.. undecided

Hello
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by prettyAdaolisa(f): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
BlaQWolf:

Hello

Hello
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by EternalTruth: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
jonaifame22 when you go repent??
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by henrydadon(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin
hmmm..continue..but i know
[img]http://i./jN8zd6Sqe9GuY.gif[/img]
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by BlaQWolf: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Hello

Nice dp...you are beautiful... And a nice name too..
Adaolisa ,very rare.
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by Kingsley1000(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
bad boi
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by prettyAdaolisa(f): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
BlaQWolf:

Nice dp...you are beautiful... And a nice name too..
Adaolisa ,very rare.
Awww...thanks..

Horrible dp...it is scary...and a terrible name too...
Wolf,very dangerous. tongue
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by BlaQWolf: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Awww...thanks..

Horrible dp...it is scary...and a terrible name too...
Wolf,very dangerous. tongue

Smiles* we all are trying to survive hence one or two..
Wolves ain't that bad..they should protect themselves..
Humans each have animality..you never know what yours might be....You haven't been long here...what made you register?

(1) (2) (Reply)

naija Girls Twerking And Shaking There big Butt / I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey / Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.