Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? (1735 Views)

Win An All Expense Paid Shopping Trip To Dubai / Win An All Expense Paid Shopping Trip To Dubai / Win An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai When You Buy The Infinix Zero 4 Or Zero 4+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by tech2477: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2016
OK. I know this might be wishful thinking and no be by force to go Dubai wink. But we all desire that luxury life at one point or another, if someone or a company decides to give you an all expense paid trip when you buy their product what will you do in Dubai? Personally I will make sure i spend a night in that Burj Al Arab hotel. Over to you guys,tell me what you most wished to do when you find yourself in Dubai

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by safas20(f): 10:40am On Nov 23, 2016
I dont understand the question at all undecided undecided undecided, what will i do?? Let me think about it and get back to you
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2016
In this recession ?

I'll ask them them to sell the tickets/visa/etc and gimme the money ..
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2016
grin

Maybe buy some bars of gold and tour around.. Dine in one of the fancy restaurants, smoke some shisha (guava or watermelon plz) grin and not to skip the camel ride in the desert tongue

But my kweshun is.. How many days I shud luxuriate myself in Dubai and is it only for one person or a groupie trip? wink
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by Pheeknow: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2016
Dubai?? I will buy gold,eat at the most expensive restaurant,swim, trek on the desert,ride a donkey, buy more jewelries, borrow dollars until the company that sponsored the trip will say STOP!! grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by SweetyZinta(f): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Well, I Will slap my self so I can stop dreaming lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by thatbiggirl: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
LOL, what if you can, just imagine it for a moment
SweetyZinta:
Well, I Will slap my self so I can stop dreaming lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by joseph214(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
If I go I won't come back.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by SweetyZinta(f): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
thatbiggirl:

Ok! I Will Faint and get revived, pack my Bags, get my gadgets and Chargers ready and Here I go kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I Will ensure I have a swell time and so many beautiful memories that wont fade away in a Long time cheesy cheesy

thanks for the Offer!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by Pheeknow: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by Onerandomgirl(f): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2016
Bring it on!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by Mobileman829(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2016
If I go there eh, well, that is goodbye to Naija oo wink, but i go first thank the company wela grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by Smallbaby(f): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2016
Did I see Infinix doing something like that??
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by Mobileman829(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2016
Yeah Infinix is giving customers opportunity to win an all expense paid trip to Dubai when they buy the Infinix Zero 4 or Zero 4 plus
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by Mobileman829(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2016
Dubai awaits you! Buy the Infinix Zero 4 or Zero 4 Plus & stand the chance to win an all expense paid trip to Dubai! Four winners will be chosen from a raffle draw on the 24th of December so fingers crossed! #InfinixZero4

Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by safas20(f): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Gold digger grin grin
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Maybe buy some bars of gold and tour around.. Dine in one of the fancy restaurants, smoke some shisha (guava or watermelon plz) grin and not to skip the camel ride in the desert tongue

But my kweshun is.. How many days I shud luxuriate myself in Dubai and is it only for one person or a groupie trip? wink
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by Onerandomgirl(f): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
So Infinix is doing all that??Let me go and preorder at least
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by Smallbaby(f): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2016
Dubai?? I wont come back again oo, that is it, i will just disappear grin grin grin, then reappear with a princess.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by thatbiggirl: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2016
Sure guy
Psychodavidovic:
In this recession ?

I'll ask them them to sell the tickets/visa/etc and gimme the money ..

Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by Africanman123(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
LOL grin grin
Smallbaby:
Dubai?? I wont come back again oo, that is it, i will just disappear grin grin grin, then reappear with a princess.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by NaijalovesU: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Done?
Onerandomgirl:
So Infinix is doing all that??Let me go and preorder at least
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by safas20(f): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2016
Hmm, let me get first.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by Smallbaby(f): 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
So it is true, just by buying the Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus, somebody will just go to Dubai like that!! So people have stopped the London craze, now nah Dubai levels.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by Pheeknow: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
yeah, saw it too, at least the data price there won't be too expensive.
Smallbaby:
So it is true, just by buying the Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus, somebody will just go to Dubai like that!! So people have stopped the London craze, now nah Dubai levels.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by Mobileman829(m): 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Top 5 Reason to buy the Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus.
The Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus are the latest smartphone device from Infinix . As a smart shopper you might be asking what the benefits of owning the new device might be. Here are the benefits of owning the iconic Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus.
1. Photography: Be amazed by the clarity of photos and videos shot with the impressive optical image stabilization (OIS) from the Infinix Zero 4. OIS helps to prevent hand shake and low light blurring that often ruin the perfect shot. With the amazing cameras of 21MP rear camera and 13MP front camera of the Zero 4 plus and 16MP rear camera and 8MP front camera of the Zero 4. The Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus gives you the opportunity to be “The Pro” in photography.

2. High Performance: With the Infinix Zero 4 you don’t have to worry about multitasking. Engineered for higher peak performance and low power consumption, Helio X20 processor allocates resources strategically across a triclustered CPU architecture to answer the demand for high performance for tech-matured lifestyles. The Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 plus runs on a 3GB and 4GB RAM respectively.

3. A trip to Dubai: When you buy an Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus, you stand a chance to win an all-expense paid trip to Dubai, courtesy of Infinix. Tick that “visit Dubai” box on your “to do list”, ride a camel and take in the spectacular view of the world’s only 7 star hotel. This is a good reason to buy own the Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus.

4. Smartness: With the Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus, you are sure of a new, cool smart lifestyle. Vocal command of the Zero 4 Plus allows you to start your phone with your own customised voice command.

5. Style: The Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus brings out the creative and elegant side of you. With the Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 plus that personifies elegance, strength and an amazing in hand feel due to its amazing design and curved Corning Gorilla Glass screen.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by Africanman123(m): 9:38am On Dec 01, 2016
LOL, maybe Infinix is just trying me by this their all expense trip, do you know the exchange rate now? They should just give me that their sleek Zero 4 plus let me use abeg, no be by force to go Dubai angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by Rayfield: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2016
I will plead with them to give me the money in cash... Then after that, i'll do the needful
Don't ask me the next question
Re: What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? by mrprezident007(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2016
Stop imagining and wake up!!!
thatbiggirl:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phone Issue / Super / Maze Alpha X 4g Smartphone 6 Inches 6gb Ram 64gb Rom @ $209.99 Free Shipping.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.