Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,364 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan (42834 Views)

’31’ A Concerned Fan Advices DJ Cuppy To Go For A Teeth Whitening (see Why) / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by safarigirl(f): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
so many spelling errors in that girl's write-up....maybe she also needs a white man in her life grin

Maheeda turned out quite well considering her troubles, she may be a nudist and all, but different people handle the trauma of rape differently. Open show of sexuality could just be her defense mechanism to show her rapists that they didn't steal her sense of sexuality from her.

Most Nigerians do not understand some of these things

1 Like

Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by kennyblaze007(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
This one says she does nude modelling and she has a Husband n kid? Unfortunately bad vices sells more.
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by benswagtt(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by KeyzEEto(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Some guys when they see Maheeda's nudes be like.. grin grin

Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by Lexusgs430: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Justnora:
Rape is a very bad thing to experience..

From experience or research ?
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by LastSurvivor11: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
D
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
kolaish:
Good comments, you say my mind.

next time,please use the word "said" instead of "say"..
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by latsy: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Well, she's right! I'm not rooting for her here, but it's her life. That you're very decent doesn't mean every other person should too. I'm a lover of Christ, but that doesn't mean I should force Christ down someone's throat. All I know is that we'll be judged at the last day.......she will be judged according to her deeds here on earth. She will be the one to get the judgment not me and I will also get mine. The lady has done her part to reach out to her and that's it.

Btw, I give kudos to the lady that sent that message. That's how Christians ought to be! She was so polite and respectful.

Birds of a feather...
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by BIDOO(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Well, she's right! I'm not rooting for her here, but it's her life. That you're very decent doesn't mean every other person should too. I'm a lover of Christ, but that doesn't mean I should force Christ down someone's throat. All I know is that we'll be judged at the last day.......she will be judged according to her deeds here on earth. She will be the one to get the judgment not me and I will also get mine. The lady has done her part to reach out to her and that's it.

And do you know the penalty that will be mete to you for failing to preach the gospel to her at the slightest opportunity you have

ammyluv2002:
Btw, I give kudos to the lady that sent that message. That's how Christians ought to be! She was so polite and respectful.
and you must also emulate this and stop playing the game of I DON'T CARE
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by ammyluv2002(f): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
latsy:

Birds of a feather...
Okay
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by kolaish(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
alanposh:

next time,please use the word "said" instead of "say"..
Thanks. I was just a bit casual, will mind my language.
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by Help2get(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Its her personal life.., so why should we intrude? ?
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
kolaish:
Thanks. I was just a bit casual, will mind my language.

I like your type.. do you mind being a friend?
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by grandstar(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:

"Almost every qirl went THREW this"

"As you have made some cash from your WEY of life"

Is it a must to qet noticed?

Pathetic to control...The retãrd can't even construct cheap sentences......

I don't expect much since she came from a broken home and was abused.

Why does it come to you as a surprise? Didn't you read the article deeply?
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by link2ok(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
safarigirl:
so many spelling errors in that girl's write-up....maybe she also needs a white man in her life grin

Maheeda turned out quite well considering her troubles, she may be a nudist and all, but different people handle the trauma of rape differently. Open show of sexuality could just be her defense mechanism to show her rapists that they didn't steal her sense of sexuality from her.

cry
Oyibo or Americana what is it that we don't undstand?
The fact that defence mechanism to rape is been nude on social media she only proved to the rapist that they stole her sense of reasoning

Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by buchilino(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
ammyluv2002:

UR VERY MATURED. D GUY WILL MARRY U SHOULD CONSIDER HIMSELF VERY LUCKY, DATS IF UR STILL SINGLE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by Emassive(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
If you like sell your Yansh for Paris fashion show... Ur palava
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by Hrhejiamatu: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Its a pity, what of Oprah Winifred
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by ipledge10(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
OMOTOWO:
Abeg...someone should ep me with the lil Wayne pinshure with ashawoo stuff

1 Like

Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by ammyluv2002(f): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
buchilino:

UR VERY MATURED. D GUY WILL MARRY U SHOULD CONSIDER HIMSELF VERY LUCKY, DATS IF UR STILL SINGLE.
Awwww! I'm blushing. ..Thanks for your kind words. I will bookmark this page grin grin kiss
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by buchilino(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Awwww! I'm blushing. ..Thanks for your kind words. I will bookmark this page grin grin kiss

UR HIGHLY WELCOME. KEEP UP D WORK.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by buchilino(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
ammyluv2002:

UR HIGHLY WELCOME. KEEP UP D GOOD WORK.
ammyluv2002:

UR HIGHLY WELCOME. KEEP UP D WORK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by Goyim: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:

"Almost every qirl went THREW this"

"As you have made some cash from your WEY of life"

Is it a must to qet noticed?

Pathetic to control...The retãrd can't even construct cheap sentences......

Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by HiliaryAutos(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
How this story change the hunger situation for this country now
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by Interesting15: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
ammyluv2002:

Ezekiel 3:18,19 "When I say to a wicked person, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood.

19 But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself."
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
safarigirl:

Maheeda turned out quite well considering her troubles, she may be a nudist and all, but different people handle the trauma of rape differently. Open show of sexuality could just be her defense mechanism to show her rapists that they didn't steal her sense of sexuality from her .

Which troubles? Abeg lets hear word

She's a hustler and thats it. Ashawo na Ashawo ! Period.

She looked for an easy way out..you don't have to be raped or assaulted before you become a nudist because being a nudist makes you 10x more of what a normal lady makes in a year.

If you want to have sex with Maheeda, despite she's married, Just come up with enough money. She's down with it. I know few rich guys on the island who have done that.

My point is stop defending her, Olosho is Olosho ! if you want to join her, u can go ahead.
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by piperson(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Joshkid:
Maheeda's posted the below picture on her Instagram handle just now

Source:-www.instagram.com/p/BNJdggSB_4J/

she should goan charge her phone cry
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
University student with bad grammar
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
this seun iPhone theft and maheeda history may end up being what we will all suffer on naira land till month end. u go say i no tell u.
Re: Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan by DNA123(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
ASHEWO OSHI, HER BATTERY IS NOT ALWAYS CHARGED. SHE DOESN'T HAVE MONEY TO FUEL HER GENERATOR. CHANGE YOUR WAYS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Jackie Appiah Pictured Together On A Flight / Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.