Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

What Are You Going To Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Going To Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. (1093 Views)

SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Going To Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. by naijamakossa(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2016
you saw someone fighting with your mom seriously then you rush into the house to fetch a weapon You found your wife in bed with a man...

who are you going to attend to first between your mom and your wife?

if reverse is the case,ladies are you going to attend to your mom or your husband first?
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. by Laveda(f): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2016
My mom first, the asshole can go more rounds till I'm done taking care of mom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. by naijamakossa(m): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Laveda:
My mom first, the asshole can go more rounds till I'm done taking care of mom.
I think same here with me

mom is bae!!!!
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. by makydebbie(f): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2016
Mum ofcos...can't waste my time on a cheat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. by dingbang(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2016
Urm..

Wat if it's like this, someone is beating mum and u bumped into someone raping ur wife.. cool
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. by naijamakossa(m): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2016
makydebbie:
Mum ofcos...can't waste my time on a cheat
sure

I know that after moms own don settle,
you go now jump on the man like hungry lion
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. by naijamakossa(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2016
dingbang:
Urm..

Wat if it's like this, someone is beating mum and u bumped into someone raping ur wife.. cool

chia that one go be serious case
I go Just call for help
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. by xclassic: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2016
naijamakossa:
chia that one go be serious case I go Just call for help

lol..for real
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. by Ifakiland(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2016
naijamakossa:
you saw someone fighting with your mom seriously then you rush into the house to fetch a weapon You found your wife in bed with a man...

who are you going to attend to first between your mom and your wife?

if reverse is the case,ladies are you going to attend to your mom or your husband first?
That's tripple murder for me bro....d man, d wife and d fool fighting d mom.
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. by naijamakossa(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2016
Ifakiland:

That's tripple murder for me bro....d man, d wife and d fool fighting d mom.
na kirikiri wall u dey rub soo LOLs
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 23, 2016
Too much Nollywood

But of course mom first
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. by Ifakiland(m): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2016
naijamakossa:
na kirikiri wall u dey rub soo LOLs
I'll bribe my way out of it after say 5yrs....
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. by naijamakossa(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
AfroSisi:
Too much Nollywood

But of course mom first
Hollywood undecided
AfroSisi:
Too much Nollywood

But of course mom first
Hollywood
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. by EOOJ(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
My mum na....see ooo
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. by Jummyjay99(f): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
first I will lock them inside and go to my mom
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. by chimdi101: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2016
Na before the director shout 'cut'?

(1) (Reply)

See Selfie Pics Of A Girl Who Opened Up Her Legs To Show Her Pant In Public(pic) / GUYS ONLY: Do You Notice This About Girls Of Today? / Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.