Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? (4773 Views)

Ladies Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid? / When To Sack Your Maid / How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Can you boldly play romantic games grin with your partner in front of your maid? kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by gabinogem(m): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Why not... Love knows no bound wink
Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
Thick thighs is all I see kiss.. I wonder why some guys like "thin" girls...#teamThicknCurvy

Back to the question.. Yes wink

2 Likes

Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by torres89: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
never
so she won't come after me...

1 Like

Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by Longcucumber(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Y not and i go make sure say the maid see the size of the cucumber,after madam enjoy her own,the maid too go enjoy her own when madam travel.
Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by GiaGunn(f): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Longcucumber:
Y not and i go make sure say the maid see the size of the cucumber,after madam enjoy her own,the maid too go enjoy her own when madam travel.

6 Likes

Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by Laveda(f): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
iamGraced:
Thick thighs is all I see kiss.. I wonder why some guys like "thin" girls...#teamThicknCurvy

Don't tell me you expect everyone to flow with what you feel is 'better'.

1 Like

Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by Jummyjay99(f): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
am a shy type so the ans is NO

1 Like

Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Laveda:

Don't tell me you expect everyone to flow with what you feel is 'better'.

True talk...ok its my opinion
Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by Laveda(f): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
iamGraced:

True talk...ok its my opinion

smiley.
Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by kingteaser619(m): 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
its ok
Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by chimdi101: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2016
Jummyjay99:
U better do ohh, let the maid know what's up
Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by kinggogo: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2016
If i slap her eehhh, she go locate her room immediately undecided angry
Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by Doubleagent008(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2016
Jummyjay99:
your guy too can be shy. you both will be shy while doing it in front of the maid.
Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by naijainfogalery: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2016
Sometimes its better not to wake a sleeping dog. Let there be moderation in everything. There are ways you act with your spouse that could make the house girl start feeling "Chai Madam dey enjoy ooo, If only i can get this kind thing too". Then she starts doing everything to over please you. God help you if its a house girl thats endowed , dont say noo i can hold body, the devil na bad guy, he will make your wife so annoy you that you will start thinking of giving it to the well behaved maid that gives you all the respect and attention

3 Likes

Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by Julietcutie(f): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2016
hmm no
Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by algifari: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2016
our problem in Nigeria is that we do things neglecting others feelings
Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by DoPeRoSa(f): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2016
Some maid be planning how to tiff oga

2 Likes

Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by Otitemmanu: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2016
That s provocation of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by vchykp(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2016
if i can do it infront of my pastor and parentx, then who the hell is the maid?
Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by Toluwani110: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Please Hire Me For Any Of These Online Services

Good morning & thanks for your interest in this thread.

Please, I need some amount of money to obtain my Admission form but i don't have enough cash to do so.
That's why i decided to get what i need with what i've got.

These are the online services I render:

* Blog design

* Guest posting on blogs

* Article writing

* Traffic generation

* Fixing problems related to blogger platform

* Selling of Facebook Group/Page

* Selling of Targeted email addresses

* Advertising on different Social platforms

If you're interested in any of my services, kindly comment below or simply
Contact Me:

Phone/Whatsapp: 070-6427-2729

Email- owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by Switup: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2016
NO!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2016
no sad, unless we are planning on having a 3some cool.
Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2016
iamGraced:

Maybe there are not enough of the thick thighs to go round so when the desirables are not available as they say, men will make the available desirable.

Not everybody like thick thighs btw.
Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by theSpark(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2016
No
Because I won't have a maid.
Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by slevin1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Depends on how unattractive the maid is. If she's attractive, beware cos she'll start hitting on ur man just to experience a lil' bit of that love which she sees being re-enacted every and subconciously wants to feel it at first, then conciously craves it. Hence, seducing ur man who'll conciously notice her moves and conciously craves to romantically or unromantically Bleep her brains out. That's how we all are wired.
Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by princeemmma(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
diz will still happen between maid and oga the next day
Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2017
iamGraced:
Can you boldly play romantic games grin with your partner in front of your maid? kiss kiss kiss

This is way too intense for public eyes talk less of doing it in front of a maid

1 Like

Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by firstking01(m): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2017
The man even looks more like the gateman.
Re: Will You Do This In Front Of Your Maid? by firstking01(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2017
Your dp tho, been a long while i came across such breathetaking laps.

(1) (Reply)

MMM: 16 Photos That Describes How Everyone Is Feeling Tight Now / First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.