Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) (8351 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Izic00(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
1:Attic
2:Bedroom
3:Bathroom
4:kitchen
5:Sitting room
6:Garage

1 Like

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Some people sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by dollyjoy(f): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
I can do it anywhere grin

Spontaneous sex rocksgrin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by kratosonofzeus: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
dollyjoy:

good for u

2 Likes

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by luminouz(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Izic00:
1:Arctic
2:Bedroom
3:Bathroom
4:kitchen
5:Sitting room
6:Garage
On d roof! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by SalomonKane: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
dollyjoy:

Dolly baby. grin nothing does you. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Kalatium(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
In the toilet

1 Like

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Izic00(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
dollyjoy:

Where do u prefer d most?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by andreernest28(m): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
inside transformer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by makydebbie(f): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
On the roof grin

1 Like

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Winnelyn(f): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
Third main land bridge undecided

2 Likes

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by kratosonofzeus: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
makydebbie:
On the roof grin
u still remebered back dn.....old things are passed away sha grin

1 Like

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by makydebbie(f): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
u still remebered back dn.....old things are passed away sha grin
which old things undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by GiaGunn(f): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Balcony

2 Likes

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by SalomonKane: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
GiaGunn:
Balcony
What about the stairs? Nice place for cow girl, right?

1 Like

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Lezzjnr: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
dollyjoy:

I love the kitchen one.

I could slither behind you while cutting up tomatoes to kiss the back of your earlobe and fan the back of your neck with my breath of passion.

And you can feel the hardness of my erêction pricking your ass from behind.

Why don't i lift you up and settle you on the kitchen table, pulling your panties to one side, hanging it on the swelling of one part of your ass while I separate your pussy lips with my veiny black dick.

Just a fück of 5 minutes to allow you get back to cooking. We can finish it up when you're done.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Winnelyn(f): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lezzjnr:
I love the kitchen one.

I could slither behind you while cutting up tomatoes to kiss the back of your earlobe and fan the back of your neck with my breath of passion.

Why don't i lift you up and settle you on the kitchen table, pulling your panties to one side, hanging it on the swelling of one part of your ass while I separate your pussy lips with my veiny black dick.

Just a fück of 5 minutes to allow you get back to cooking. We can finish up when you're done.
if u had use the few mins you used in typing this crap, to talk about God, your life for don better embarassed

grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Lezzjnr: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Winnelyn:
if u had use the few mins you used in typing this crap, to talk about God, your life for don better embarassed

grin grin
Oh, time for everything, man.

Tonight is for sex.

5 Likes

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by SalomonKane: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lezzjnr:
I love the kitchen one.

Just a fück of 5 minutes to allow you get back to cooking. We can finish up when you're done.
That might take time. A quickie like this is best done by letting her feel the erectness of your dick, while you gently kiss the nape of her neck and handle her nipple_ at the same time.

Then you let your finger slide down into her wet pussy_ just to check if she's wet and willing. Then you let your dick slide into her pussy from behind while she hold on to the kitchen table.

The thrusting should be in quick session so the pussy_ won't get the chance to gauge the velocity of the thrust before you both cum.

Now this is the essence of a quickie. It's quick. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by RoyalBlak007: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
.A blowjób in the kitchen.
...Then a hot séx in the bathroom

2 Likes

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Winnelyn(f): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lezzjnr:
Oh, time for everything, man.

Tonight is for sex.

oh i see have fun cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by SalomonKane: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Winnelyn:

oh i see have fun cheesy
Seems like you wouldn't mind to be part of the fun? grin

1 Like

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Lezzjnr: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
SalomonKane:
That might take time. A quickie like this is best done by letting her feel the erectness of your dick, while you gently kiss the nape of her neck and handle her nipple_ at the same time.

Then you let your finger slide down into her wet pussy_ just to check if she's wet and willing. Then you let your dick slide into her pussy from behind while she hold on to the kitchen table.

The thrusting should be in quick session so the pussy_ won't get the chance to gauge the velocity of the thrust before you both cum.

Now this is the essence of a quickie. It's quick. grin
Lolz, I don't usually want the pussy soaked in a quickie session.

I love it soaked partially, and my dick would tease and prod halfway in. I just love the feeling of the pussy opening up gradually as it gets wetter , yielding to the entrance of my dick.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by chudyprince: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
dollyjoy:

try it in the pool towards 6:30pm..and thank me later wink

1 Like

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Winnelyn(f): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
SalomonKane:
Seems like you wouldn't mind to be part of the fun? grin

Today is not for trash, i am keeping it 100% Holy wink

1 Like

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Izic00(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
GiaGunn:
Balcony

Ur on point

1 Like

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by dollyjoy(f): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lezzjnr:
I love the kitchen one.

Just a fück of 5 minutes to allow you get back to cooking. We can finish it up when you're done.
Jessssssssssssssusssssss Christishockedshockedshocked

Stop pls,this is too much for me to containsad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by SalomonKane: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lezzjnr:
Lolz, I don't usually want to the pussy soaked in a quickie session.

I love it soaked halfway, and my dick would tease and prod halfway in. I just love the feeling of the pussy opening up gradually as it gets wetter , yielding to the entrance of my dick.
A well oiled and lubricated pussy_ is the greatest joy of every erect dick.

The feeling is slippery as it is pleasing. The pussy walls always yield whenever it feels the dick prodding and touching the A spot.

Dollyjoy seem like the kind of girl who deserve a well lubricated fuck_ She deserve to be pleased.

However, what you described should be reserved for that individual who shares free cocoa everywhere. Frankly I'm yet to decipher how I'll ravage and batter the pussy_ if or when the time comes.

She seem like a wild cat in the bedroom, you know. They'll always feisty, biting and scratching. grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by dollyjoy(f): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
chudyprince:
try it in the pool towards 6:30pm..and thank me later wink
Doing it in the open market at night 'd be more fun.

There is this "strange" kind of excitement that accompanies doing something awkward and crazy in the eyes of people.

You should try itsmileysmiley

2 Likes

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by Lezzjnr: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
Jessssssssssssssusssssss Christishockedshockedshocked

Stop pls,this is too much for me to containsad
I'm sorry to stir you up then. But your body alignment does injustice to my blood flow and your boobs make me wish to do every dammed thing my pastor says I shouldn't do.

Where've you been?

2 Likes

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by SalomonKane: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
Winnelyn:

Today is not for trash, i am keeping it 100% Holy wink
There's always the time for trash. The holy fuck_ can come, then we can dispose of the condoms in the trash.

So, don't you think today is the day for a good fuck_?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) by harffie(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
What's sex?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / What's The Difference Between Dating And Courtship. / Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.