Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. (20899 Views)

Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School / Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate The Most During Your School Days ? / Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by bangging(m): 6:46am On Nov 24, 2016
oluwapoju:
Which of the punishment did u hate back at school.?
I was a JagaBan back in the days... Sometimes I serve more than this in a day.
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by AllTheWayUp: 6:47am On Nov 24, 2016
[size=13pt] grin grin

[/size]
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by LorDBolton(m): 6:47am On Nov 24, 2016
Punish/flog me na make my mama come ask you whether u be my papa or she play away match with u.

Love mumsy die.

Why are there PTA meetings or report cards? If u need to flog a student?
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by khalAyo(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2016
No 3 na die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by autonomous22: 6:48am On Nov 24, 2016
Its beta u kill me Dan to give me 3.... coz I won't do it
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by kana111(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by badaoyeyemi(f): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2016
Been busy niii...
adewumiopeyemi:
i dear it has been a wile.. were ave u been... miss nairaland2017 check ur mail dear grin gringrin gringrin grin cool cool cool
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by SmartJobs(m): 6:49am On Nov 24, 2016
oluwapoju:

OP oluwapoju

All

What about you?
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by Haykay2talk(m): 6:49am On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 24, 2016
No. 3. I no sure say any punishment fit worse pass am
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by akinluyi02(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2016
I can't wait to face any...i like cutting grass
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by mamasoljas(f): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2016
definitely number 3! at the end of the punishment your legs go just dey form kukere dance! the nose,go dey run like broken pipe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by pretty16(f): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2016
Hated no 3 ( pick pin). Very painful
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by sorextee(m): 6:54am On Nov 24, 2016
No 3.. After mumc don flog me, she go still say make I do am. I could be for like 2hrs..
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by DanPel(m): 6:57am On Nov 24, 2016
I was a gud boy in schl bac den but at home oh my! i 8 numba tiri. then if i start i go dey smile dey form "pickin pin is no big deal" but IF i now stay up 30mins and sweat+tears and weakness set in,i go just dey cry,and na dat level dey sweet my mama den. Oh Good old days!
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by Mopricelezz(f): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2016
I hate 3 abeg. Before you will finish ehn, your legs will never remain the same
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by IntroVAT: 7:06am On Nov 24, 2016
Number 3 aka "pick pin"
Lord have mercy. I was almost crippled after this punishment. Couldn't walk for the rest of the week
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by Burgerlomo: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2016
3 & 4
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2016
hunnn chek ur mail dear..
badaoyeyemi:
Been busy niii...

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by dguizman(m): 7:15am On Nov 24, 2016
I swear,that number 3 na die.
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by donlee235: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2016
these ones na punishment?
you never hear of plant your head?
you stand up a saint when you are done.
Long live command secondary school ibadan

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by majour(m): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2016
grandstar:
That's easy . It's 5

In my secondary school, they hardly used to beat.

Throughout my first year, I don't think I was spanked once.

I was spanked in year 2 for going to the bush in search of werepe (it is a plant that causes itching). I wanted to use it for my integrated science project but no one would believe me.

In my year 3, I was spanked for missing church service. Our principle was a Canon. He should have be called a Cane.

I was also spanked for drawing on the back of my exercise book by my maths teacher.

Year 4, I don't think I smelt cane.

Year 5, I would have been caned seriously for evading church service again if not for my aunt who was also a maths teacher in the school.

The principle was livid that after he caught me and my friend evading church service, he corrected us nicely and told us to call the other male boarders for service.

We went into the boarding house, informed the boys there and then jumped through a low lying window to attend bible study with Jehovah Witnesses. He did not see us again

He first caught my friend the Wednesday after and gave him the flogging of his life. He was now searching for me all over school. Once he caught me but the keys to his office were not with him. Told me to come the next day which I did not.

I later ran to my aunt who is Rusicrucian and who did not like the Principal and told him to bugger off.

I became a Witness 13 years after
Baba na life history be this na, e no relate to wetin them ask u o, okay u buttee,its all good

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by Handsomecole(m): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2016
No Five, I hated being flogged. I just hate that thing called cane, I dey fear am pass God sef in those days.

We had one class Teacher then, well may God forgive him wherever he is now, I know he will be weak and frail by now grin, he will just enter the class, and say he feels like flogging and that's how he start flogging us all round after which he will now start over again.

If one person offends in the class, the entire class will suffer for it, can u imagine.

I really chop cane for secondary school, asin ehn!!! I sufffer. Another teacher once flogged me for a girl he was eyeing the girl was actually my school mother , I remember that day he saw the girl holding me, he now called both us and questioned why the girl was holding me, the next thing he brought cane and asked me to flog the girl, I refused he collected the cane and flogged me and gave me to flog her back I still refused he continued for and I also continued to refuse I still carry the scar of the cane on my arm till date cos I got injured due to the flogging . I still dey find that man till date, I know one day he go play come my area.

Mehn! Those days it was like such would never come to an end.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by Nickymezor(f): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2016
Dat #3 na die grin.i so much detest it o.
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by yemmybx(m): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2016
Discipline doesn't mean punishment but correction. Any discipline that results to punishment is not a discipline but punishment of past behaviour. Punishment makes students more aggressive, and it makes them lose their sense of self-discipline.

psychologically, they keep on making more mistakes instead of learning the better ways of doing things. Someone believe that they can't get things right just because their teachers or parent don't believe in them.

Disruption is inevitable in the classroom but effective classroom managementis the only way out. infact effective classroom management cannot make disruption vanish but reduce learners disruption. The major reason why
learners are in school is to LEARN not to be punished.

Teachers and parent should focus on teaching not beating the learners. Teachers and parent should learn how to pray for their studentsfrom time to time.

When a child failed to attempt his/her homework beating is not the next action but let such student to do it in your presence.
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by nlugliest: 7:39am On Nov 24, 2016
That list is incomplete, you didn't include that punishment I will sit on the floor, far from the wall, in an open space, raise my both legs, keeping them side by side at 45 degrees and raise my hands too, side by side at 45 degrees for some hours. This punishment was a daily routine at the peak of my waywardness and it got to a point i started loving it but one magical thing about this punishment was that anytime I served it for 4 hours, I still get to be at that same spot 8 hours after I've been released. grin
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by adedayoa2(f): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2016
All
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by ikemesit4477: 7:55am On Nov 24, 2016
oluwapoju:
Cos I can still remember when I told to pick pin for the first I now place my two fingers on the ground instead of one, the kind of beating I receive that day ehn !
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by bobbybrown007: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2016
3 and 4 but the baddest is okada, they will put an empty tin two in your laps and also your armpit too making it four tins
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by edudguy(m): 8:09am On Nov 24, 2016
Frog Jump and Hang Up....People who attended Command Secondary Schools can relate
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by IBNgemini: 8:11am On Nov 24, 2016
2...frog jump......Ur femur sef go leave ur lap run grin
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by Stanleyrays(m): 8:12am On Nov 24, 2016
numba 3 #wickedest#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uniabuja Students Protest Over The Death Of A Female Student / Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola / Update On Constructions At ESUT College Of Medicine, Igbo-Eno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.