Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! (7563 Views)

See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her / My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls / 50k For A Random Guy On Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by ever811(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
ok... but remember....

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Pictures or you can get the fvck outta here

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by gratefulheart(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
pweetixandy:
okay..I know its a little strange but, I just want to go on a date. I've not been on one in years. I don't want someone who will start asking me why, or whatever. let's just see a movie, have a good time, laugh and go our separate ways. I won't ask you about your personal life and you won't ask about mine. We go see a movie at Ozone cinemas, I pay for my popcorn and tickets, you pay for yours. we could fix a date this week or whenever you got time. pls, if u are below 28, go and sleep. And oh, no pictures, let's surprise each other! Just quote me if interested. Lagos peeps only!

okay, maybe we can exchange pictures. since no one wants to go on a date with someone missing an ear or smthn. lol, I can't believe the responses I've been getting. o lord!
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
dingbang:
the kind of questions you don't need because it's obvious in reality, you'll appear to be an introvert...

well you don't need to go on dates because you are bored.......

Finding solace on nairaland won't help either. If u need cool new spots around mainland, I could give u addresses... ozone is way too regular.
. u don't know what i want. you can start ur own thread with the topic "cool spots to hangout on the mainland". thank u

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:
Pictures or you can get the fvck outta here
your type, I don't want. thank u
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
ever811:
ok... but remember....
its not ur privates, is it?
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by dingbang(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
pweetixandy:
. u don't know what i want. you can start ur own thread with the topic "cool spots to hangout on the mainland". thank u
well you give it a try... Dnt be too rigid.
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
dingbang:
well you give it a try... Dnt be too rigid.
no thanks
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by dingbang(m): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
pweetixandy:
no thanks
lol cmon,,, I know that character... I can pretty say you want something buh you too proud to admit it.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
rubbish nonliving thing suppose to be

get the Bleep out
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
dingbang:
lol cmon,,, I know that character... I can pretty say you want something buh you too proud to admit it.
uhn? lol
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
rubbish nonliving thing suppose to be

get the Bleep out
I love u too.
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by kaboninc(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
pweetixandy:
lol. hope sey na ur papa get Victoria island. so I shld face over an hour of traffic just because I want to see a movie on the island, when I actually stay on the mainland? all this I must go to V.I by force people sef

Na you wan go date?
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
kaboninc:

Na you wan go date?
I forgot to add "if you are slow in the brain, don't quote"

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by photoshoot(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
dingbang:
are u saying u can't afford the tfare to breeze into the island or you just can't afford the fees to hangout in my area?

Well i'm not surprised. Only broke girls complain of tfare. cool

Not defending her, but I think your mentality is totally warped. undecided

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by IRobot7(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Upload your picture babe and your wish will come through cos many guys here are looking for girls to hangout with.
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by herzern0: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
CentaurXV:

herzernishere1, Give this nigga the you know what he/she deserves. grin
Never mind. I will just do it.
HD style. cool

Hahaha...... grin grin
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by lezzsnr: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzern0:

Hahaha...... grin grin

see you again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy where mynd
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by BiafranBushBoy: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
Dillusionist:
Be lookinq for who you will use to do ritual.... grin grin grin grin

Biafranbushboy.....how yhu take see this matter nah??

cheesy cheesy... Make I cum first cheesy
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by JuanDeDios: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
blessedvisky:
Gid help you not to fall into the hands of a cultist, rapist, kidnapper, ritualist, and the likes.

Yeye dey smell
So they now use people for rituals inside Ozone cinemas. We learn every day.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by herzern0: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
lezzsnr:
see you again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy where mynd

Boss!!!!!!!!!!

I don prostrate grin grin

Yhu don forqet say we be close friends......
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by BiafranBushBoy: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Op, I am 40 embarassed... Single and seriously searching embarassed embarassed

Epp me na... lets go on that date smiley...

But you will pay for me too angry..

Economy hard gan angry
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by dingbang(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
pweetixandy:
uhn? lol
dats d spirit.. I need you to loosen up wink
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Enybliss(f): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
you open a thread like this because you know what you want, only for some people to show up and try to force thier opinions on you, pweetixandy dont you have male friends? Cant you go with female friends? Since you said its nothing romantic just hanging out, because this place cant give you anything good, that i assure you, if i were a boy, I'd give you a call, because i admire your boldness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by dingbang(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
you open a thread like this because you know what you want, only for some people to show up and try to force thier opinions on you, pweetixandy dont you have male friends? Cant you go with female friends? Since you said its nothing romantic just hanging out, because this place cant give you anything good, that i assure you, if i were a boy, I'd give you a call, because i admire your boldness
Urm she wasn't bold enough to display her digits cool
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Enybliss(f): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
dingbang:
Urm she wasn't bold enough to display her digits cool
why would she? When kids can just copy it and that dig up info about her and come here to jubilate like they won a multimillion dollar contract forming detective

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by dingbang(m): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
why would she? When kids can just copy it and that dig up info about her and come here to jubilate like they won a multimillion dollar contract forming detective
well she shouldn't get all surprised at the comments... I believe if it were a guy who posted same shii, more ladies would advise him to go read his book..

So it goes both ways

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by torres89: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
would love to hangout with you besides have never been to ozone before...
don't mind all these NL guys that are talking trash

they gat no money...
pm me

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Enybliss(f): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
dingbang:
well she shouldn't get all surprised at the comments... I believe if it were a guy who posted same shii, more ladies would advise him to go read his book..

So it goes both ways
didn't i say the same thing earlier? Nothing good can come out of this place, so I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by dingbang(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
didn't i say the same thing earlier? Nothing good can come out of this place, so I'm not surprised
well at least we gave her similar advise... its much better to hook up with people offline Dan search for someone on social media
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
undecided

Ooh.. So you people have come to nairaland..

Guys, don't fall for these demonic thieves..

One of my guy recieved this exact kind of message on facebook, he met the girl at ozone cinema, the girl suggested he comes over to her place, she had already texted her gang members to stay at strategic places to rob my friend..

That's how they robbed him of his 2014 Lexus SUV and other valuables... His phone and the rest..

I'm even sure the girl made away with his destiny because she kissed him on the forehead, inside his car..

Till today, my guy has been experiencing different problems here and there.. His business is going down..

Everything started from what looks likes a harmless invite..

Please don't fall for this witch.. A word is enough for the wise..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by dingbang(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

Ooh.. So you people have come to nairaland..

Guys, don't fall for these demonic thieves..

One of my guy recieved this exact kind of message on facebook, he met the girl at ozone cinema, the girl suggested he comes over to her place, she had already texted her gang members to stay at strategic places to rob my friend..

That's how they robbed him of his 2014 Lexus SUV and other valuables... His phone and the rest..

I'm even sure the girl made away with his destiny because she kissed him on the forehead, inside his car..

Till today, my guy has been experiencing different problems here and there.. His business is going down..

Everything started from what looks likes a harmless invite..

Please don't fall for this witch.. A word is enough for the wise..
well she cant fool the notable romancelanders in here, only gullible ones like photoshoot must have sent her a pm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Looking For This Beautiful Black Benue Girl / Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion / When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.