Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! (7543 Views)

See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her / My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls / 50k For A Random Guy On Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2016
Snrcitizen:
Where in lagos do you live?
pls, just read and go if you are not interested. is my house ozone cinemas?
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by harffie(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2016
If it's just a movie-date then why the age thingy? That's got me disqualified tho... grin I'd have loved to hang out with you....good luck
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Masonic(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Sinzu, Sinzu...so you want to impregnate that innocent girl? grin

You just wanna spoil it for me. grin
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Masonic:

You just wanna spoil it for me. grin

grin grin.
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by deasy(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
This lady get mind ooo
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by stalinho(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
go f__k yourself.. not during this recession
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by ashas50(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
pweetixandy:
okay..I know its a little strange but, I just want to go on a date. I've not been on one in years. I don't want someone who will start asking me why, or whatever. let's just see a movie, have a good time, laugh and go our separate ways. I won't ask you about your personal life and you won't ask about mine. We go see a movie at Ozone cinemas or filmhouse, I pay for my popcorn and tickets, you pay for yours. we could fix a date this week or whenever you got time. pls, if u are below 28, go and sleep. And oh, no pictures, let's surprise each other! Just quote me if interested. Lagos peeps only!

okay, maybe we can exchange pictures. since no one wants to go on a date with someone missing an ear or smthn. lol, I can't believe the responses I've been getting. o lord!

Firstly, are u a lady? if yes, i can give it a go, but am not use to nairaland and i dont know how to send a message..
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by midehi2(f): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
dingbang:
Ozone cinemas is boring.. too much crowd.. is Dat where u hang out? Really?

Low taste..
grin
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by RoyalBlak007: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ozone!!..
..of all cinemas in Gidi?? You got taste grin grin grin grin .... .
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Upload your pics because no one wants to rendezvous with an ugly lady, especially on a date, most especially when it is first time you meeting
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by engrelvis(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Am very sure op is a boy
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Ifakiland(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
pweetixandy:
okay..I know its a little strange but, I just want to go on a date. I've not been on one in years. I don't want someone who will start asking me why, or whatever. let's just see a movie, have a good time, laugh and go our separate ways. I won't ask you about your personal life and you won't ask about mine. We go see a movie at Ozone cinemas or filmhouse, I pay for my popcorn and tickets, you pay for yours. we could fix a date this week or whenever you got time. pls, if u are below 28, go and sleep. And oh, no pictures, let's surprise each other! Just quote me if interested. Lagos peeps only!

okay, maybe we can exchange pictures. since no one wants to go on a date with someone missing an ear or smthn. lol, I can't believe the responses I've been getting. o lord!
Y not come to my house and watch any movie of ur choice inside AC....wen I'm not a pikin, ill now be watching movie and popcorn....for wat na! My Frnd come to my house let's watch film....I will not do u anything.
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by osinachijude: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
pweetixandy:

Ok so here we go, am free next weekend, holla if you r, don't worry I would pay for your popcorn and maybe 50% of your ticket.
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Senorprinz(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Masonic:
OP, PM me your num. I'll give you a call and we'll fix a date.
I admire this type of courage in a woman. Bless you.

are you really a mason?
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Masonic(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Senorprinz:

are you really a mason?

Depends on why you are asking.
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Senorprinz(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
Masonic:

Depends on why you are asking.

to be one ask one
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Masonic(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Senorprinz:

to be one ask one

Yea, I am... H.A.

Are you? Or you just curious.
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Senorprinz(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Masonic:

Yea, I am... H.A.
Are you? Or you just curious.

i satisfied my curiousity some time ago, how can i become a member please.
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Masonic(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Senorprinz:

i satisfied my curiousity some time ago, how can i become a member please.

I think you already know that. You just told me, remember?
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Senorprinz(m): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Masonic:

I think you already know that. You just told me, remember?

yea, i know, i meant that in the frame of 'what's the next step'
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Masonic(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Senorprinz:

yea, i know, i meant that in the frame of 'what's the next step'

Very simple; You meet one in your area or visit any mason.ic lodge in your locality. Someone would be glad to put you through.
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Senorprinz(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Masonic:

Very simple; You meet one in your area or visit any mason.ic lodge in your locality. Someone would be glad to put you through.

is there any directory listing lodges in a locality, if not, how can i locate a lodge.

meet one in my area?

they don't go around dressed like lord's choosen members na.
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Masonic(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
Senorprinz:

is there any directory listing lodges in a locality, if not, how can i locate a lodge.

meet one in my area?

they don't go around dressed like lord's choosen members na.

I almost choked! gringrin

Masons have a few "tells". The most popular being this ring.

As for directories, finding you a lodge won't be a problem if you are in Lagos. You just gotta decide if you wanna be a York or Scottish rite apprentice. That's something a brother would gladly help you with once you're passed the handshake level. And thats somehing I cannot do since I havent met you. You'd have to forgive me smiley
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Senorprinz(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
Masonic:

I almost choked! gringrin

Masons have a few "tells". The most popular being this ring.

As for directories, finding you a lodge won't be a problem if you are in Lagos. You just gotta decide if you wanna be a York or Scottish rite apprentice. That's something a brother would gladly help you with once you're passed the handshake level. And thats somehing I cannot do since I havent met you. You'd have to forgive me smiley

i'm based in owerri for now, i'll do some personal research. the image of that ring is stored in my peripheral vision tho. thanks alk the same.
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Masonic(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Senorprinz:

i'm based in owerri for now, i'll do some personal research. the image of that ring is stored in my peripheral vision tho. thanks alk the same.

Base your research around around Akwakuma.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by Senorprinz(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Masonic:

Base your research around around Akwakuma.
You're welcome.

okay
thanks
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by kaboninc(m): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
pweetixandy:
baby, its no fault of mine ur friend is a dumbo. why did he have to agree to follow her to her place, someone he just met, guess he was looking for free "stuff". and u are just as dumb as your friend in my opinion. all these Onitsha boys sef.

Hmmmmmmm

You may be the lady in question.....
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by whallheY(m): 6:18am On Nov 25, 2016
hmmm
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by 3coins(m): 6:42am On Nov 25, 2016
pweetixandy?
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 7:12am On Nov 25, 2016
3coins:
pweetixandy?
3cedis?
Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by yinkslinks(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2016
HIV loading grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pweetixandy:

Re: I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! by pweetixandy: 8:36am On Nov 25, 2016
yinkslinks:
HIV loading grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
actually, I don't discriminate against people living with HIV/AIDS, sooo, u can PM me smiley don't feel bad, scientists are working on a cure okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son / What To Reply To A Girl That Says "I Love You"? / Calabar Girl Declares Herself A Lesbian (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.