Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Comandclem Nigeria Limited - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Comandclem Nigeria Limited (1522 Views)

Commandclem Nigeria Limited: Are You A Victim / Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts / Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comandclem Nigeria Limited by Adexolly: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2009
Any lastest news about comandclem. November 2nd 2009 have past[color=#000099][/color].
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited by samade007(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2009
well, comandclem will be going to court Dec. 2nd and by the grace of the Almighty, Comandclem will carry the day. I want all and sundry especially stake holders in Comandclem. We don't have anything to worry about. The man is the owner of his Invention and he has been recognized even from world agency for Intellectual property in Geneva,Switzerland.
He has a Patent to defend his Invention. Oil merchants are making use of the said Invention for their day to day drilling of crude oil and they can't the usage of the chemical. Definitely they have to pay,
So, everyone involved in Comandclem should know this, the level we are in court now is not about ownership of the Invention, but the issue yet to be concluded is how much is the total money that has accrued over the years. King C.J.A Uwemedimoh has declared that the money belongs you and I .
So if any nigerian should miss this opportunity,then its up to that person.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited by prowlG: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2009
@ balogun, are u sure u are not one of the scammers.

(1) (Reply)

Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat / Wood Grain Ceramic Tiles Business / Help Business Proposal To Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.