Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' (80299 Views)

Saint Obi And Lai Mohammed Meet In Lagos (Photos) / Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) / Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by Pvin: 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
no raise her 4 dis 9ja Biko
Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by ndidibabe(f): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nixiepie:
Little girl is dope smiley. His wife must be beautiful
Does this mean that Saint Obi is ugly?

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by saywaysay(f): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
abeg the girl is not fyn Moor is it becos she is fair

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by jasysandra(f): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
This baby is so cute.

Love you baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by Kebabs(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
The smallie fine die! Trolls gonn' still hate tho'.. Like who the heck cares?

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by okowande(f): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
I hope alarm no dey chase tis guy o. d way he come dey display, dey shift com front nowadays, e be like say Buhari hand don touch am ;DI hope alarm no dey chase tis guy o. d way he come dey display, dey shift com front nowadays, e be like say Buhari hand don touch am
Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by PETUK(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Star actor Saint Obi has got a lovely daughter.He shared the lovely photo below and wrote....

'My Mom... & now My Baby. God is truly awesome. #WinnerIAmBySaintObi'

Fans can not stop appreciating her daughter.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/star-actor-saint-obi-shares-lovely_23.html
Baba for the girls
Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by thonyrule(m): 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Young03:

sir ur English teacher should be sent to jail

why? What if the teacher tried his or her best and the student refused to learn? grin

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by NemzySeries(m): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
SAINT OBI d prince of Nollywood dat year.....dis man near kill LIZ BENSON dat year wit bleeping but TankGod she quickly retire bkos CHARLES OKAFOR bin dey put eyes sef......days of humble beginning

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by estellinas(f): 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wow! She's beautiful beyond words!

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by Deaszy1(m): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Young03:

sir ur English teacher should be sent to jail

Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by Jimbadly: 12:29am On Nov 24, 2016
His daughter or granddaughter? I was expecting to see a twenty-something year old girl.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by klassykute(m): 1:23am On Nov 24, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
One word..,ADORABLE
nice lips
Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by castrokins(m): 4:40am On Nov 24, 2016
Keep Her Away From Sanusi And El-Rufai.
Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by highwaist: 5:22am On Nov 24, 2016
All kids are born beautiful because God really love them
Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by Sanuzi(m): 6:30am On Nov 24, 2016
lovely
sixtuschimere:
Star actor Saint Obi has got a lovely daughter.He shared the lovely photo below and wrote....

'My Mom... & now My Baby. God is truly awesome. #WinnerIAmBySaintObi'

Fans can not stop appreciating her daughter.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/star-actor-saint-obi-shares-lovely_23.html
Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by rolams(m): 7:05am On Nov 24, 2016
Watin concern me!
Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by Caseless: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2016
Where's boleyndynasty?
Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by amychizzy: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2016
Preety angel with her two dimple. Cutie
Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by AngryNigerian(m): 7:21am On Nov 24, 2016
GudluckIBB:
The pretty girl is fine and pretty.
Whoever thinks my English is not correct should go and romance a wet transformer

Hian...you wickend oo! You for leave am for dry one naa
Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by decepticos(m): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Come on she can be something better, if she weren't such a cute kid I'd have said, "I see a cucumber in your future", but fact is she can be a Marie Currie, chimamanda, Dora akuyili, or even an Angel Merkel.
I speak strictly based on the thread's title.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by iykedare(m): 7:30am On Nov 24, 2016
Lok
Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by majour(m): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2016
at his age, isn't this weird, calling someone this young his daughter
Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by Nickymezor(f): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2016
She does look gud...wat a cute lil angel kiss
Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by princeben46: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmmm! Some poor people are out there giving birth to beautiful babies,but nobody sees them...On facebook, if you are posting your natural pics without editing, even if you edit it but you seem poor, Na 1 like u go get... But if you're stealing clothes and you putting it on.. U go get many likes and comments....I'm not trying to show discrepancy, it's just that I want people to be encouraging the poors also... we should be showing them love.. Not only the celebs deserve to be credited in all ways..

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2016
She must have started playing with cucumber.
Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by Cantshout: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2016
He still dey born? somebody I have bn watching in film since my secondary school days and now even me don born finish and my last baby is 5yrs old.
Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by purem(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2016
Truth the girl no 2fine buh she CLEAN like oyibo pikin
Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by seokts: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
One word..,ADORABLE
I agree as you
Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by BossLadyF(f): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2016
Legend87:

She is sooooo Handsomecheesytongue

grin grin grin
Re: Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' by missyQween(f): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
So beautiful...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) / They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake / Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.