Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... (4296 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. / How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by akintom(m): 7:13am On Nov 25, 2016
ever811:
OK..OK...this is just one reason why I know I did not got here by accident but I was perfectly created by an intelligent been.. every part of my body is created to perform specific function..eyes to see,ears to hear,tongue to taste food and control my speach,teeth to masticate food,hands to handle, legs to work,etc...you can agree with me that this kind of perfect arrangements can not be done by accident without making a single mistake.. if you disagree with me then kindly point out to me which part of the body that is a mistake without any function to perform.. and how male and female where created whit there respective organs for reproductive purpose..thank you

Oh oh oh........
Your response on how you know for FACT, that God exist, is definitely VERY grand and unique.

I will recommend it as the newest "evidence" of the existence of Gods.
...............................................................................................................
I can as well tell you that, malaria fever don't just happen by accident, it's caused by walking under the sun for one hour, non stop.

If you disagree with me, kindly point out my error.
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by ever811(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2016
akintom:

Oh oh oh........
Your response on how you know for FACT, that God exist, is definitely VERY grand and unique.

I will recommend it as the newest "evidence" of the existence of Gods.
...............................................................................................................
I can as well tell you that, malaria fever don't just happen by accident, it's caused by walking under the sun for one hour, non stop.

If you disagree with me, kindly point out my error.

..don't think i should continue to waste my time trying to explain the existence of God to you..cause you really not open minded. just read carefully what you wrote and see how it connects with my reason for believe that God is real.the malaria thing got me cracked. how our local famers survive is mysterious given to this your course of malaria even though its totally out of point to d topic on hand.
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by jonbellion(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2016
ever811:
..don't think i should continue to waste my time trying to explain the existence of God to you..cause you really not open minded. just read carefully what you wrote and see how it connects with my reason for believe that God is real.the malaria thing got me cracked. how our local famers survive is mysterious given to this your course of malaria even though its totally out of point to d topic on hand.
the god gods portrayed by religion are false
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by Weah96: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2016
Brown47:

the universe is complex so it needs a designer?,

Designer is a loaded term. The universe requires a source, as does everything, both complex and simple.
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by Brown47: 11:16am On Nov 25, 2016
promise10:

yet, you are definitely not sure how the God thing came into humanity.

can you? but stay away from sounding dumber...

you know, i know and everybody know. This god thing or idea came from some crude ignorant primitive men as a result of trying to explain things thet don't understand.
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by ever811(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
Brown47:

you know, i know and everybody know. This god thing or idea came from some crude ignorant primitive men as a result of trying to explain things thet don't understand.
and I can also tell you that atheism comes from a few set of confused creatures, who can not distinguish between there left from right but are so interested in arguing what they can't prove otherwise... you said God does not exist but you can't tell us how we got here..so you can see where you got your title...of a "set of confused creatures."
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by FunkyMetahuman: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Brown47:

undecidedand somehow man has just 4 percent knowledge of the universe and thinks its sufficient to conjure up a god idea to fill in his ignorance.

and to think those who conjure the idea of God didn't even have. 0.01% knowledge of the universe while some mor0ns are ready to kill and die for those ideas.
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by blueAgent(m): 12:10am On Nov 26, 2016
promise10:

atheism is soooo illogical, but the way they hide behind reason is so sickening.

True.
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by blueAgent(m): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2016
Brown47:

Dude Athiesm is not even up to 300yrs old
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by blueAgent(m): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2016
ever811:
and I can also tell you that atheism comes from a few set of confused creatures, who can not distinguish between there left from right but are so interested in arguing what they can't prove otherwise... you said God does not exist but you can't tell us how we got here..so you can see where you got your title...of a "set of confused creatures."

I concur 100%. you killed this dude and his illogical rant.
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by Brown47: 1:48am On Nov 26, 2016
ever811:
and I can also tell you that atheism comes from a few set of confused creatures,

Atheism is not a set of belief system that its adherents stick to. every atheist is governed and drieved by his/her own personal independent reasoning, the only thing that bind atheist together is their lack of belief in god. but you grin the Bible (or other religious text written by ignorant primitive men thousand years ago) the bible said so, doing the thinking for you.

who can not distinguish between there left from right but are so interested in arguing what they can't prove otherwise..."

oga for the same reason i cant prove unicorn and santa cluaus do not exist, thats the same reason i cant for your god ideas. why should i prove it doesn't exist? how can i prove it when it doesn't exist other than in your brain?

ever811: their is a rat in my backyard that barrow into soil.
brown47: why say so
ever811: because i see holes (and my blind grandmother told me only rats bore holes)
brown47: please i will like to see it
ever811: okay, lets go

;Dafter a while without rats coming to dig up holes

brown47: your rat hole story is a lie or you're mistaken. without making assumption lets not ignorantly explain the emergence of these holes with rats.
ever811: how can holes be, without rats!, my blind ma told me! okay, can you prove to me there are no rats in my backyard. if you cant then there must be rats and they bore these holes because you couldn't prove other wise.
grin

you said God does not exist but you can't tell us how we got here..so you can see where you got your title...of a "set of confused creatures.

so because no one knows the mystery of our existence, thats what made you to stick to ignorant primitive men ideas(god)? . i don't know how we get here, and good for me i don't attribute it to bulldozers, excavators and other machineries.

so because no one told you(because we do not know) then you stick to the only available explanation (ignorant primitive men ideas. oh yes they have already do the thinking of unlocking the mystery for you) undecided
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by jonbellion(m): 4:12am On Nov 26, 2016
ever811:
ooh really
Woow

1 Like

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by Immorttal: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2016
Lennycool:

The bolded is really the crux of the matter, the rest are just your irrelevant beliefs.
Deist reject the religious text because they accept that today's humans are just fooling themselves with their religious texts.
Isn't it strange you sort to argue by bringing up a deistic point of view.
Aren't you a christian why didn't you bring up Yahweh.
Do you now accept that the theistic way is illogical.

Again you arguing using a view point that's not compatible with yours. Deism and theism are not the same. I wouldn't regard the evidence as overwhelming, that depends on your view point. And most atheist only reject religious Gods, they have no stand on a deistic God.

What do you mean by intellectual, men you're really arrogant and ignorant. Isn't religion how most people claim to have found God?
Theism is just mass delusion.
kingebukasblog is a deist. do you believe what people tell you or do you figure the truth out yourself. i dont argue with deist because its a whole different ball game than theism.
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by jonbellion(m): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2016
Immorttal:
kingebukasblog is a deist. do you believe what people tell you or do you figure the truth out yourself. i dont argue with deist because its a whole different ball game than theism.
i think so too he's a closet diest so as not to disappoint his christian pals on nairaland
Dude is open to reason so it's odd for him to be believing in religous Gods
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2016
Immorttal:
No he's not a deist. He's a Christian as he will repeatedly tell you.
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by Immorttal: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2016
jonbellion:
i think so too he's a closet diest so as not to disappoint his christian pals on nairaland
i enjoy his reasoning and argument unlike many other Christians here.
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by Immorttal: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2016
Lennycool:

No he's not a deist. He's a Christian as he will repeatedly tell you.
going to church doesn't make one a Christian.even though he would not openly acknowledge the fact, he knows inwardly the believe he hold.
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2016
Immorttal:
going to church doesn't make one a Christian.even though he would not openly acknowledge the fact, he knows inwardly the believe he hold.
He doesn't actually go to church. But he will tell you he's a christian. Its a label he accepts so who am I to say anything different
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by felixomor: 7:08am On Nov 28, 2016
ever811:
and what are the facts?.that there is no creator the world just came out from....honestly when I hear an atheist talks about reasoning,its amaze me.because atheist are the only documented creatures with brains they don't use.

Chaiiiiiiii..... grin
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by dalaman2: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2016
jonbellion:

KingEbukasBlog is on his way to become a deist. He used to be an ardent christian though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Was Benson Idahosa "House-boy" The Great History Of Idahosa / What Is A Perfect Marriage Like? / Some Confusıon About Jesus Chrıst!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.