Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

We Want Justice On Seun Egbegbe. This Is Not His First Time” – Traders (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Want Justice On Seun Egbegbe. This Is Not His First Time” – Traders (video) (1127 Views)

Happening Now: Ogun Residents Carry Out Jungle Justice On Daylight Robbers / Is Seun Egbegbe Still In Prison? / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want Justice On Seun Egbegbe. This Is Not His First Time” – Traders (video) by blizzcelebTv: 2:13am On Nov 24, 2016
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHZrVejkk8s

A visit to computer village where the incident happened will make you discard all the press releases from Seun Egbegbe’s camp. Seun Egbegbe is Toyin Aimakhu’s notorious former lover after she left her husband, Adeniyi Johnson.
In this interview with this witness, he claims this is his 6th time stealing gadgets at computer village.

This is not the first time Seun has been enmeshed in a case like this but before things could get out of hand, everything got sorted. He has been allegedly involved in many of such cases without repercussions.

You may recall that the relationship was violent with accusation and counter-accusations. Toyin was reported to have fled for her life before Seun came on a video interview after the incident to tell the world that his former mistress cannot find a man who will satisfy her.

This notoriety of Seun Egbegbe is known all over the famous computer village market also. He is said to be extremely influential with Lagos Area boys and had the backing of some unknown godfathers.

He has done the same thing to more than three people in this market. A computer village trader who doesn't want his identity disclosed said as he takes me round the market, he pointed at those shops where Seun's escapade had once been felt without repercussions.I further queried if the said incident was a movie as being suggested by some.?It is not a behind the scene movie as many have said it is online. Dem no dey act any movie for here. He was a thief and he has been doing it before yesterday?, another trader said.Everyone who spoke to us did so under anonymity because they said Seun Egbegbe is very influential among area boys and even amongst Police.One man said ?I have a wife and children at home. I don?t want them to become an orphan yet?.The truth is that Seun is feared or should I say his supposed influence and the end game of it is feared. The ?hush-hush? in which the traders spoke to us further confirmed this. They spoke freely about it amongst themselves but once they sense you don?t belong, they get cautious.See, there were only 11 iPhones in the shop and he took 9 of them. This is the confirmed story?, said a member of CAMPAN (the association in charge of computer village) before directing us to Area F where he is being held.The pictures of Seun Egbegbe which has been circulating online with was taken inside the CAMPAN office where he was taken to when nabbed. Reports from Computer village is that Seun would have been badly beaten if his boys didn't quickly alert Police who came to his rescue before further injury could be inflicted on him.Seun Egbegbe ran my business down?, another trader said.This trader showed me how big his shop used to be and how Seun deceived his apprentice to steal his shop?s goods while he was away. Even though the matter was reported to the Police, nothing was done about it, according to the trade.

This is the transcript of the witness interview

Interviewer:What Happened Yesterday, Do you know seun egbegbe?
Witness:Yes i know him oh. You understand what happened was real oh no be say dem act film or celebrity stunt.
This is his 6th time seun has come and pretend he wants to buy gadgets and in turn steals them from computer village here. He comes here everytime with his boys. He thinks because he is a celebrity, people won't think he wants to steal i phones.
He even uses jazz(juju) to avoid detection and cctv camera detection also.
Interviewer:But he released a statement yesterday saying he was being blackmailed that he is at home relaxing
Witness:Na lie, me sef i go face am like this one on one him no fit deny

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/11/we-want-justice-on-seun-egbegbe-this-is.html
cc.lalasticlala

Re: We Want Justice On Seun Egbegbe. This Is Not His First Time” – Traders (video) by Luizkid(m): 2:53am On Nov 24, 2016
then this guy surely must go for therapy cos this is not normal eyez, he's sick
Re: We Want Justice On Seun Egbegbe. This Is Not His First Time” – Traders (video) by effty(m): 3:12am On Nov 24, 2016
Lol. Beating confuse Seun.
Re: We Want Justice On Seun Egbegbe. This Is Not His First Time” – Traders (video) by ichommy(m): 3:43am On Nov 24, 2016
Waiting for another Press release form Seun egbeegbe.
Re: We Want Justice On Seun Egbegbe. This Is Not His First Time” – Traders (video) by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 24, 2016
Seun kelegbe!!!!! Hahahaha! If u play that game "kelegbe" when u small u go understand. I rest my case grin
Re: We Want Justice On Seun Egbegbe. This Is Not His First Time” – Traders (video) by lomprico(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2016
Seun isa confirmed thief! Period!
Re: We Want Justice On Seun Egbegbe. This Is Not His First Time” – Traders (video) by Lanretoye(m): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2016
when did CAPDAN become CHAPMAN?...
one of the victims provided some teller evidence of payment seun made to his account after he was been threatened with surveillance clips some time ago.
people saying it's a video scene should wait till their business centers become the next location.
Re: We Want Justice On Seun Egbegbe. This Is Not His First Time” – Traders (video) by ArabMopol(m): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2016
this westerners has taken it to a whole new dimension.... the EDIOT is even denying... if Dem burn him to ashes now those bad belle cyber warriors will cry more than the bereaved that IBO's are killing their Brothers.... hustle well them no go agree nah thief thief and area boy lifestyle dem sabi pass... I will be walking around with tyres and fuel should incase Dem catch him again... Thief
Re: We Want Justice On Seun Egbegbe. This Is Not His First Time” – Traders (video) by waice6571: 8:21am On Nov 24, 2016
SUE THE BASTARD.

You can't get justice on social media platforms or the pages of newspapers.

Join the Nigeria Police if you suspect them being an accomplice.

Gather your exhibits and witnesses to support your claims. Including video evidence if any.
Re: We Want Justice On Seun Egbegbe. This Is Not His First Time” – Traders (video) by dotman4real007(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
chaii see shame ooo!!!! This guy own don finish!!! Even his godfathers will disown him for this one wey he enter.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pictures Of His Penis To Church Whatsapp Gp / A Man Kills Girlfriend And Sleeps With Her Corpse / Nigerian Drug Pusher Battles 11 Indian Policemen While Resisting Arrest (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.