Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Closeness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closeness (1216 Views)

I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closeness by opia(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2007
how can u get close to a lady wtout havn sex wt her as in real close stayn together 2 4
Re: Closeness by kiki(f): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2007
can u explain dat ail bit
Re: Closeness by Dvampire(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2007
this issue of sex sef (shakes head)
Re: Closeness by iice(f): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2007
Re: Closeness by ima1(f): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2007
Dude just google your topic, we don't have to explain it, how old are you sef, if you don't know this kind of stuff.
Re: Closeness by CrazyMan(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2007
Sighs
Re: Closeness by Eurphoria(f): 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2007
opia:

how can u get close to a lady wtout havn sex wt her as in real close stayn together 2 4

KIDNAP?----- anyone? undecided
Re: Closeness by Busta(f): 12:53am On Jan 07, 2007
Re: Closeness by PTBNaija(f): 2:08am On Jan 07, 2007
I think he means close in a figurative sense, and not literal. Like he wants a deep relationship with a girl.

I mean, if you want that, just listen to her when she talks and show that you have interest in her beyond sexual things. Don't have superficial conversations, really get to know her. Like likes and dislikes (and then expand on that, like why she/you dislikes that). Talk about politics, your life, future plans, things you used to do when you were young, just something different. And it's always important to open up, if you want there to be a comfort level, you have to be able to tell each other anything and everything. So you can start by sharing things that you might not tell people, and then hope that she will be able to do the same. And always let her know that if she needs advice, help, or whatever she can come to you. And don't be quick to judge. That should do it, if I understood your question correctly.
Re: Closeness by Eurphoria(f): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2007
well i think he should explain what he means by the thread himself. becos he said close to a girl 24(is this 24 hrs?)
Re: Closeness by opia(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2007
the point has been made ,sex is not everything going by way of morals it is bad in GOD'S eyes

(1) (Reply)

With A Glimpse Of The Future, Would It Still Be No Or Yes? / Things You Should Accept About Your Partner?! / She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.