Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile (2616 Views)

Ty Bello Releases Tiwa Savage's New Photos / Tiwa Savage Releases Beautiful New Photos / Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile by lordkit2: 5:45am On Nov 24, 2016
Photographer TY Bello has just released some stunning photos from the amazing photoshoot recently had with singer Chidinmna Ekile. She looks effortlessly beautiful.

See photos below;

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/24/photographer-ty-bello-releases-beautiful-photos-of-singer-chidinmna-ekile/

Lalasticlala

Re: TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile by lordkit2: 5:46am On Nov 24, 2016
more

Re: TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile by Smellymouth: 5:47am On Nov 24, 2016
Whenever I hear or see the name CHIDINMA, my mind goes to === CHI-CHI CUCU.. embarassed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile by Adamsdelrio(m): 5:51am On Nov 24, 2016
Chidimma is a very pretty lady.... Who is the guy watering her garden sef?
Re: TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile by Smellymouth: 5:55am On Nov 24, 2016
Adamsdelrio:

You wan plant flower for the garden? Abi u just wan water the garden n leave?

3 Likes

Re: TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile by roldee(m): 5:59am On Nov 24, 2016
Incase sha o.....

grin grin grin
Re: TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile by Jayson1: 6:01am On Nov 24, 2016
Chidinma is just the perfect example of the word "Beautiful"

Good looking out to Flavour N'abania, you're doing a "good" job. cool

5 Likes

Re: TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile by Jay542(m): 6:06am On Nov 24, 2016
This babe fine sha... I no go mind reach there oogrin
Re: TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:09am On Nov 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

You wan plant flower for the garden? Abi u just wan water the garden n leave?
I no go mind taking either of the the two options.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile by Smellymouth: 6:11am On Nov 24, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
I no go mind taking either of the the two options.... cheesy

Hahahah.. Baddest.. grin

Re: TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:17am On Nov 24, 2016
I like this lady because of her portability. You can transport her to any part of the room or house in the middle of una journey without any barrier..
Re: TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile by pyyxxaro: 7:02am On Nov 24, 2016
Chidinma pls change ur name quickly

B4 the Cucumber Demon tormenting Chidinma Okeke enters you

Pls cry
Re: TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
Whenever I hear or see the name CHIDINMA, my mind goes to === CHI-CHI CUCU.. embarassed

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2016
Adamsdelrio:

You meant d cucumber abi, kwantinu. gringrin
Re: TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile by NegeduGrace(f): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
chi chi baby..nwamaramma
Re: TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile by Shol3(f): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Cute
Re: TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile by Tynasparks(f): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Beautiful me likey
Re: TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile by DanPel(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
I love small shaped and voiced ebony,chi had being my crush 4long now,i dnt really want her but Papa God give me an epitome of beauty like Chidimma Okeke sorry ChidinmaEkile
Re: TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile by ShayGirl(f): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
Me likely... kiss kiss

Nice concept T.Y

(1) (Reply)

John Cena Has Produced The Greatest Tweet In History / How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie, Black Panther (photos) / Photo:Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Strikes In Skimpy Gown On Hospital Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.