Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation (1803 Views)

Why Do We Have So Many Christian Denominations? What's the essence? / Why Many Christian will miss Heaven / Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by chibenn(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2016
Ephesians 4:4-6,
4 there is one body , one spirit even as you are called in one hope of one calling.
5 one lord, one faith one baptism.
6 one God and father of all,who is above all.

the scripture says, one , lord, one father and one baptism.
even as we all are all in one body of Christ , as this verse emphasized the unity that should exist in the christiandom , even so deferent beliefs and compromising , I mean I am comfuse.

then my questions here is:
why is there so many christians interpretation .
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2016
It's simple. Bible says, we see in part and according to what we see, we prophesy

MEANING THAT

no single church is equal to the body of Christ. We find the church of Christ according to the revelation we've caught.

Christ Embassy caught the Love revelation.

Winner's Chapel caught the Faith rvelation.

Deeper Life caught the Holiness revelation.

etc

Other gospels include that of Righteousness, Eternal life, Power, the Kingdom, Fire etc

Instead of bringing these doctrines together under a perfect church, you find churches criticizing each other.

God wants a spotless bride. None of these doctines were or are wrong.
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by sekundosekundo: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2016
B'cos so many of the Pastors etc are of the devil. But if you want to know the truth, follow the teachings of THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHURCH AND DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHUECH. They are the two churches that will tell you the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by hopefulLandlord: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by foladara777(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2016
sekundosekundo:
B'cos so many of the Pastors etc are of the devil. But if you want to know the truth, follow the teachings of THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHURCH AND DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHUECH. They are the two churches that will tell you the truth.
Oh really??... Or you're just saying that because their doctrines and practices appeal to you

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by sekundosekundo: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2016
foladara777:

Oh really??... Or you're just saying that because their doctrines and practices appeal to you

No, not doctrine but biblical teachings
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by foladara777(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Like which one... Don't wear jeans??
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by foladara777(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Like which one??... Thou shalt not wear jeans??
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by hahn(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2016
Christianity was built on lies and plagiarism

It's foundation is corrupt

So, the body will also be rotten

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by felixomor: 9:54am On Nov 24, 2016
hahn:

"Its foundation is corrupt."

Prove it....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by raphieMontella: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2016
foladara777:
Like which one... Don't wear jeans??
lol..nor mind them
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by chibenn(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2016
You are coursing more confusion here
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by hahn(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2016
felixomor:

"Its foundation is corrupt."

Prove it....

Well to start with. Jehovah and Jesus do not exist

Now, before you ask me to prove that something that doesn't exist doesn't exist, think well

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by felixomor: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2016
hahn:

Now, before you ask me to prove that something that doesn't exist doesn't exist, think well

U dont have Anything to say as usual.
I thought u had learnt something new.

But i was wrong.
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by hahn(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
felixomor:

U dont have Anything to say as usual.
I thought u had learnt something new.

But i was wrong.

Coming from someone who argues using a book written by unknown authors 2,000 years ago What new thing has your god done recently? undecided
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by felixomor: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
hahn:

Coming from someone who argues using a book written by unknown authors 2,000 years ago What new thing has your god done recently? undecided

He brought you to nairaland to argue about Him, deapite your non belief.

Hehehe grin
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by collinsfhk(m): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Please what gave you the assurance that they are true
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by hahn(m): 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
felixomor:

He brought you to nairaland to argue about Him, deapite your non belief.

Hehehe grin

ANd yet it can't create an account for itself

Seun created Nairaland. He is your God

Bow down to the all mighty creator who has given you the opportunity to display your ignorance and reveal your delusion to the entire world

I hope Seun sends you to hell soon tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by tosyne2much(m): 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
hahn:

[b ]Bow down to the all mighty creator who has given you the opportunity to display your ignorance and reveal your delusion to the entire world [/b]

Shey una get beef before? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by felixomor: 12:03am On Nov 25, 2016
hahn:

Bow down to the all mighty creator who has given you the opportunity to display your ignorance and reveal your delusion to the entire world

Fallacy of illogical conclusion.

I said "brought"

Enroll in an adult literacy class.
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by jonbellion(m): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2016
felixomor:

I said "brought"

you are derailing the thread
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by hahn(m): 12:09am On Nov 25, 2016
felixomor:

I said "brought"

"Brought" how? On a flying chariot? undecided
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by felixomor: 12:11am On Nov 25, 2016
hahn:

"Brought" how? On a flying chariot? undecided

On ur keyboard.
Lol, e-warrior.
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by felixomor: 12:12am On Nov 25, 2016
jonbellion:
you are derailing the thread

Sorry, I am answering a question.
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by hahn(m): 12:17am On Nov 25, 2016
felixomor:

On ur keyboard.
Lol, e-warrior.

Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by CAPSLOCKED: 1:48am On Nov 27, 2016
hahn:

Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by CAPSLOCKED: 1:51am On Nov 27, 2016
hahn:

ORDAINED MORE THIEVES (MEN OF GOD), INTRODUCED SARS, EBOLA, AIDS, HEPATITIS, MALARIA, AND MORE INFANT MORTALITY.
CHEERS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by ambassagod: 6:11am On Nov 27, 2016
hahn:

a rotten body still much more alive for more than 2000yrs?

you think Christianity is dying? LMAO!

a times NL can present a false sense of life to us. if you go out to the real world, market places and Crusade grounds, you will notice that there is a great difference between NL and real world.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by TheEminentLaity: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2016
Simply because the protestants base their doctrine on the unbiblical and faulty premise of 'sola scriptura' ie. Scripture alone as sole authority of the Church. There are over 33,000 Christian denominations currently and about 99.999999% can trace their origins to the 16th century reformation. They all claim to know the truth and believe in the Bible including JWs Mormons O.O.O. C&S Rev King etc.
Sola Scriptura is flawed because if the Bible alone is authority it then depends on individual interpretation. The numerous interpretations have led to the multitudes of churches and teachings today. Going by history, the Church or Christianity didn't start in the sixteenth century. There were Christians for centuries even before the Bible became a single unit.
So you are right. One Lord, One faith, One baptism. In John 17 Our Lord Jesus Christ prayed that the Church would be one. Also, it is stated that 'God is not the author of confusion as in all the Churches of the Saints.' Read this is historical context and you will have an idea of what is meant by churches of the Saints. Mind you, when this epistle was written there was no Bible and it was written and read to a church.
There's so much more, only if you care to look.
God bless smiley
chibenn:
4 there is one body , one spirit even as you are called in one hope of one calling.

even as we all are all in one body of Christ , as this verse emphasized the unity that should exist in the christiandom , even so deferent beliefs and compromising , I mean I am comfuse.

Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by Jokerman(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You are very right bro
Re: Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation by nnamdibig(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2016
chibenn:

Because the heart of man is full of evil. The interpretation is to archive person targets.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It’s A Sin To Pay Tithe – Pastor Chris Ojigbani / The Little Girl Who Never Knew Jesus / The Letter "x" Is Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.