Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,930 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here (44908 Views)

Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... / Successful N-power Candidate Delta State Lets Meet Here / N Power Ogun State Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by holadeindey(m): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2017
anyone with abeokuta south disqualification list should please post it
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by SheteoluDK: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
pls help me to check my name on the disqualification list. My name is SHETEOLU DAYO KABIRU (ABK NORTH) N-TEACH. THANKS. will be expecting your reply soon
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by sodekemobolaji: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
SheteoluDK:
pls help me to check my name on the disqualification list. My name is SHETEOLU DAYO KABIRU (ABK NORTH) N-TEACH. THANKS. will be expecting your reply soon

This name is not on the list

1 Like

Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by okwila: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please has any one else noticed the removal of his account name from his or her profile. Mine has been removed since over a week now. Please share your observation.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by latonyn(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
GnyOverlord:
I heard some pple have been disqualified from npower that the list is pasted at NOA office at Abeokuta. whoever that is in Abeokuta shud pls help me check. my name is Yakubu Ganiyu Adeshina

Pls what is the reason for their disqualification
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by chachabae(f): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria are looking for serious minded people who are ready to distribute their products. They will register and serve as their Consultant in all the state of Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless. Qualification not necessary because periodic online training will be given. We will support and guide you all through when you register. www.oriflame.com.ng For more information, call/ whatsapp 08037749796.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by dundayo: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Pls I need special help, I want to request for a change of school....my school is too far from residence, I was thinking i could cope before but the stress of the journey is killing me gradually, someone should please help me....I reside at ita oshin and d schl is at obada,idi-emi...pls help
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by omo17(m): 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
dundayo:
Pls I need special help, I want to request for a change of school....my school is too far from residence, I was thinking i could cope before but the stress of the journey is killing me gradually, someone should please help me....I reside at ita oshin and d schl is at obada,idi-emi...pls help
Where were you wen they were doing re-employment, go to oke mosan, ministry of special duties, probably dey will still attend to u.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by muredo(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2017
Molarmass4luv:
Please those of us that submitted a letter of non payment of December stipend, what is the latest information about that ooooooo

We have not heard anything oooooo
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by dundayo: 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
omo17:

Where were you wen they were doing re-employment, go to oke mosan, ministry of special duties, probably dey will still attend to u.
j

Thanks...i will check plaçe out tomao...God bless
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by rukygbas: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by muredo(m): 12:49am On Feb 16, 2017
Anyone with January stipend in Ogun state?
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by holadeindey(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2017
muredo:
Anyone with January stipend in Ogun state?
have you been paid december stipend
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by rukygbas: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2017
N-power full device specifications and the best to choose.
http://www.dailyhitng.com/full-specifications-n-power/
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by estagirl(f): 9:15am On Feb 16, 2017
I received an alert yesterday but dont know if it is for dec or jan.....although i was verified in jan.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by muredo(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2017
holadeindey:
have you been paid december stipend

Yes,got the alert yesterday but they did not indicate whether it is December or January
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by gagaga(m): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
sodekemobolaji:
I have the list but its not uploading, what's ur name and local govt let me check for u
bross, pls help me out. i need to apply for my stipen. my name is on the list, but i need to print it and attach to my letter. plssss
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by achorladey: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Do you live in and around ilogbo ota and its environs and you are a volunteer. St Paul's African school I and II are still having vacant places to fill.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by CHOREM(f): 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Anyone else who received this message 'Kindly visit the NPVN Platform and enter your correct personal Bank Account, Name & BVN so as to receive your stipends. Previously submitted details are Invalid'
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Mickeysho(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
someone should please add me to a whatsapp group. 08078222801
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by sodekemobolaji: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
gagaga:

bross, pls help me out. i need to apply for my stipen. my name is on the list, but i need to print it and attach to my letter. plssss

If you need to write a letter for ur stipend , go to the NOA OFFICE , the will give you a prototype how to write the latter and to whom the letter is to be addressed to , it won't take much time, and also the list I have is DISQUALIFICATION LIST i.e those who were disqualified from npower, but if you still need need to clarify some issues, call me 08065554313
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by ITAB: 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
Can't you post the disqualification list here
sodekemobolaji:

If you need to write a letter for ur stipend , go to the NOA OFFICE , the will give you a prototype how to write the latter and to whom the letter is to be addressed to , it won't take much time, and also the list I have is DISQUALIFICATION LIST i.e those who were disqualified from npower, but if you still need need to clarify some issues, call me 08065554313
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Emmanuel360(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pls guyz, any idea on when registration for a new batch of npower will begin?
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by CHOREM(f): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hello
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by CHOREM(f): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why is the group so quiet. Please, Any news for those that have yet to receive any stipend since December.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by babtunns(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
pleAse Someone Should please help out o my sister apply for change of school at abeokuta south but she reside far away from her PPA but the address put inside the letter summbitted to NOA is quite different from her initial address on the npvn portal, and by now she has not seen alert of her feb stipend but she receive dec and jan but can dis b the cause of her not see dis month stipends?
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by estagirl(f): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2017
Pls house, is it possible to change account number on npower website? My bank changed my account number all in the name of upgrading my account. What can i do? Anyone with advice pls.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Skale1990(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Has anyone receive his /her Feb stipend in ogun state
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by jellybabee(f): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2017
still waiting oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers / Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce / IPNX Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.