Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,173 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here (44911 Views)

Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... / Successful N-power Candidate Delta State Lets Meet Here / N Power Ogun State Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Mickeysho(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
GnyOverlord:

Pls I'm also in ijebu ode tho I didn't get any text can I still proceed with the verification at the local govt tomorrow? I rep nhealth
If u were selected, just go to the local government. the full list is pasted dere.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Mickeysho(m): 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
GnyOverlord:
Wat are the things u submitted for verification?
O'Level,degree,valid id card,proof of residence,birth cert. 3photocopies of each
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by makalistic: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Plz Ifo LGA what is the latest info, has any one done the verification of documents
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Molarmass4luv(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Verification for N- teach was done today in Abeokuta south LGA, Ake ..... It was stressful
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by aileru(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Molarmass4luv:
Verification for N- teach was done today in Abeokuta south LGA, Ake ..... It was stressful

How can one get proof of residence.... Me no get Dat one ooo
My nos is 08069091571 for watsapp ....pls let's hook up..
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by LordOsix(m): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
aileru:

How can one get proof of residence.... Me no get Dat one ooo My nos is 08069091571 for watsapp ....pls let's hook up..
Nepa bill would serve that purpose

1 Like

Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Niceguy4flow(m): 4:30am On Dec 09, 2016
Npower Ado-Odo volunteers are to be at the LGA today with their documents for federal verification. Issues on payment and other matters are to be discussed.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by waheed1224: 5:49am On Dec 09, 2016
Are they want to do verification twice (State and Federal) in Ado-Odo OTA? or what do yo mean with Federal verification?
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by aileru(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2016
LordOsix:

Nepa bill would serve that purpose

Prepaid meter....we using... Any oda means?
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Aksimple47(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2016
This is to inform u all FRM Ado ODO Ota lga dat an official verification wil hold today by FG rep and attendance is very important, pls take note...............come along wit all ur credentials, most important ur NYSC certificate..........
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Hechar: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2016
Your certificates, valid I. D, evidence of place of residence(presented receipt for the payment of C of O) , local government certificate (I used my birth certificate though), the original copies and make 3 copies of each including 3 passports and you get 3 file jackets but not sure if health was verified
pitbully:

congrats bro....what was required for the verification? was N-health verified?
[quote author=pitbully post=51749211]
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Hechar: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2016
Is this real or it's just an orientation taking place ?
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Hechar: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2016
Is this real or it's just an orientation taking place
Aksimple47:
This is to inform u all FRM Ado ODO Ota lga dat an official verification wil hold today by FG rep and attendance is very important, pls take note...............come along wit all ur credentials, most important ur NYSC certificate..........
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by muredo(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hello House,for N-POWER selected candidates(Either Agro,Health,community or teach) for ABEOKUTA SOUTH, the verification is now in two phases,one for Federal Govt and another for Ogun state government.
If you have done one yesterday,is better to go and do the remaining one.Both the two representative of Federal Govt and State govt and discussed their mandate and modalities based on the instruction given unto them by respective authorities.
For the N-Agro Abeokuta South,the representative from the OGSG is still very much around,and he promised that after today,he won't come back again that we must report at OGADEP OFFICE at Idi-Aba unfailingly by Tuesday for briefing.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Oba4all1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
Am Verified today at ijebu north local govt. But am yet to log in on npvn
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Skale1990(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
let assume u were selected for d n power nd u started working. some few months later u get a beta offers, will u leave d offer for n power or will u n power for d beta offer
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by fatusio(m): 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
I was chosen 4 n health, i didn't receive any sms 2come 4 screening, i was at d LGA on Monday, i was told that they do nt know anything called npower.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by fatusio(m): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
I was nt aware of d screening, until i log in into dis plantform, can i still ave my screening done on Monday. Thanks
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by marufoluwaseun(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
I did verification today at Ifo local government. It was a bit stressful though
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by fatusio(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
Can i still do it on Monday, i need responses.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by pofolo(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
at ado odo / ota i and some volunteers did the federal verification but missed state verification.
please what next is to be done ?,how do we do the state verification ?.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by marufoluwaseun(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
fatusio:
Can i still do it on Monday, i need responses.

Isn't Monday a public Holiday. Probably Tuesday
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by marufoluwaseun(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
pofolo:
at ado odo / ota i and some volunteers did the federal verification but missed state verification.
please what next is to be done ?,how do we do the state verification ?.
Best thing to do is to go back on Tuesday for the State verification. You are suppose to do the two
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Highdee860(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Thank God I clear both Federal and State verification today at ilaro, I represent Yewa south Local government.
I was posted to Yewa south L/G primary school, Oke- Ola, shocked
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by fatusio(m): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
oh, that is true. Monday is public holiday.

1 Like

Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Highdee860(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
Login to your npower account to update your state and local government of residents.
That's the latest thing for now
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Aksimple47(m): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
Tnk GOD..........i was posted to a IGOMODE grammar sch Ota
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Oba4all1(m): 1:18am On Dec 10, 2016
Highdee860:
Thank God I clear both Federal and State verification today at ilaro, I represent Yewa south Local government.
I was posted to Yewa south L/G primary school, Oke- Ola, shocked
how many files did u submit for both state and fed
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Highdee860(m): 1:54am On Dec 10, 2016
4 files at local government with 1 passport attached to your documents and 2 passports attached to a document inside brown envelope for the federal clearance
.Make sure all the original is with you.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by fatusio(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
I ave done FGN verification today, and to be continue on Tuesday with State verification. If u ave not done yours, you still ave ample chance to do it Tuesday. Thanks to member of this forum.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by hidee20(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
Highdee860:
Login to your npower account to update your state and local government of residents.
That's the latest thing for now

Hello bro,were you able to update ur state and l.g successfully?.The L.G box was showing loading after choosen ogun from the dropbox of state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers / Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce / IPNX Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.