Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here (44976 Views)

Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... / Successful N-power Candidate Delta State Lets Meet Here / N Power Ogun State Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by conquerorsegun(m): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
same with me too
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by fatusio(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
I was able to do that successfully.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Horppy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Announcement

Login Issues

For those having login issues, kindly visit http://npvn.npower.gov.ng and login using the following credentials:
username: your email or phone number
password: your surname (if this did not work, use your firstname).

If you still can't login, you can chat with our support staff on the NPVN platform.

State of residence and State of origin

You are required to update your profile details immediately after logging-in henceforth, so as to be eligible for your monthly remuneration and device selection. You are to select your state and lga of residence and also your state and lga of origin before you can proceed in the program.

Password Change

It is strongly advised to change your password as soon as you have access to the NPVN platform to protect yourself against Identity Theft.

Bank Details

You are required to fill your bank details, providing the following details:
Account Name
Account Number
Bank Name
Account BVN
All fields are required.

1 Like

Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Lastanza: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Horppy:

Announcement

Login Issues

For those having login issues, kindly visit http://npvn.npower.gov.ng and login using the following credentials:
username: your email or phone number
password: your surname (if this did not work, use your firstname).

If you still can't login, you can chat with our support staff on the NPVN platform.

State of residence and State of origin

You are required to update your profile details immediately after logging-in henceforth, so as to be eligible for your monthly remuneration and device selection. You are to select your state and lga of residence and also your state and lga of origin before you can proceed in the program.

Password Change

It is strongly advised to change your password as soon as you have access to the NPVN platform to protect yourself against Identity Theft.

Bank Details

You are required to fill your bank details, providing the following details:
Account Name
Account Number
Bank Name
Account BVN
All fields are required.

Thanks for the information, please if one changes the state and local government of residence from the previous one will it affect him in any way? Because that's a kind of redeployment and I heard that people who redeploys will be taken to the next batch.

Please clarify.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by GnyOverlord: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
hidee20:

Hello bro,were you able to update ur state and l.g successfully?.The L.G box was showing loading after choosen ogun from the dropbox of state.
Use computer system bro.I was having the same problem until I used a laptop
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Oba4all1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
And finaly am abu 2 log in on npvn
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Oba4all1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
pweedieolamide:
yes.but av nt bn able to login
try 2 log in now
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by otentique: 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Finally updated my account
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Horppy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lastanza:

Thanks for the information, please if one changes the state and local government of residence from the previous one will it affect him in any way? Because that's a kind of redeployment and I heard that people who redeploys will be taken to the next batch.

Please clarify.
I don't know much about this stuff jare
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by fatusio(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Yes, you would be mobilize in the next batch, while you name would remove from this batch.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by fatusio(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
You better don't change it, and enjoy your stipend of cash while it last. Did you knw if it is 2019 that d second batch will be out. #NIGERIA POLITICS WITH INCONSISTENCE POLICIES#
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Skale1990(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
if u are avin difficulties in login, plz download chrome browser.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by pweedieolamide: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oba4all1:
try 2 log in now
ok,tanx
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by obeyinks(f): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pls can someone add me to any available abeokuta north npower watsaap group 08166619062. Thanks
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by obeyinks(f): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Please can someone add me to any available abeokuta North watsaap group.08166619062 thanks
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by obeyinks(f): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Please can anyone add me to any available watsaap gtoup for npower abeokuta north 08166619062. Thanks
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by akinbode1(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2016
Attention.Npower verification.Pls report to Obafemi Owode LG in Mon 12 Dec '16 8:30 am with 1filejacket,1waterproof file bag,4passport photo, BVN,Bank acc no.

I received this message yesterday, but today is public holiday. Can anyone confirm Pls..
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by columbushenry(m): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2016
I dont know how the verification update will be in a public holiday
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by dafid101: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2016
Are you an ultimate cycler or do you wish to earn 50k in a day? Then join my active team, we cycle out in days with enough source of downlines for everyone. People who come in, cash out in no time.Testimonies everywhere. We are here for serious business.
Check my signature for whatsapp contact.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by jellybabee(f): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2016
please when are we to resume Work?
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by opy002(m): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2016
Anyone living around Ake-Abeokuta south LGA Secretariat should please let us know if verification is going on or not. A friend just informed me that verification is going on in Ibadan. Thanks
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by waheed1224: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Verification is going on at Abeokuta South Local Government, Ake, right now.
If you are yet to do Federal Verification go there now and do it.
Tx
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by opy002(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
waheed1224:
Verification is going on at Abeokuta South Local Government, Ake, right now.
If you are yet to do Federal Verification go there now and do it.
Tx
What about state?
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by omo17(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
opy002:

What about state?

Go there's nd do it, it has started since last week
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by marufoluwaseun(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Please when are we to start work
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Skale1990(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
it's possible to collect npower moni without workingit's possible to collect npower moni without workingit's possible to collect npower moni without working
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Skale1990(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
I av already got a job but can I collect n power moni without working. advice
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by Skale1990(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
hey need your BVN to confirm if u are on Federal or State Government payroll. Those already employed by the government will be automatically disqualified cus their BVN is linked to their salary accounts. This program is strictly for the unemployed graduates and corp members. Students and those already employed shouldn't partake. This is accountability and transparency in Npower cus the money will be pay into ur account directly from the federal government. No third party involved. This is not like SUPE-P that people (our leaders) used to enrich themselves.
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by tbaba1234: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Skale1990:
I av already got a job but can I collect n power moni without working. advice

That is criminal, why would you even want to do that?
Re: N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here by kross101(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
That is criminal, why would you even want to do that?[/quote]
So you expect a full grown man to sit on 30k monthly job 4 2yrs which has no future nd we all no govt won't pay @ appropriate time. It won't b wise also to leave d fed govt job(npower) totally cos anytn can apen wit dis unstable economy. Ma advice>>> try to combine both, it's part of our national cake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce / IPNX Test Invite / Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.