Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? (3166 Views)

Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos / For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. / Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by larrylyric(m): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2009
Wow u hardly find ugly gurls on the street on lagos. Or hav they all been relocated by Governor Fashola? Coz u hardly recognise the the few you once new way back
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Fhemmmy: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2009
i guess u must be so cute and GQ to be able to know who is ugly and not?
Rant nonsense
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2009
some topic are so folish that you have to laugh grin
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Pittbaby(f): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2009
Fhemmy , i like you jare , I tire for Nairaland , me i have not met an ugly looking person in my life. i have met some ugly characters
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Fhemmmy: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2009
Pittbaby:

Fhemmy , i like you jare , I tire for Nairaland , me i have not met an ugly looking person in my life. i have met some ugly characters

Exactly
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2009
Abeg ugly people dey. Wowo dey everyway. Just say you don't judge based on looks rather than coming up with this falsity that there aren't ugly people.
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Fhemmmy: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2009
michelin89:

Abeg ugly people dey. Wowo dey everyway. Just say you don't judge based on looks rather than coming up with this falsity that there aren't ugly people.

And how many have u created?
I have never seen an ugly fella, except OBJ and he is only ugly cos of his selfishness and greediness
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2009
Ohoho here we go with another falsity: Creationism. I have no intention of getting entangled in a stupid christian debate. tongue
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Fhemmmy: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2009
michelin89:

Ohoho here we go with another falsity: Creationism. I have no intention of getting entangled in a stupid christian debate. tongue

Leave religion out of these.
Show me one ugly person and i will show u a bad xter. . . .simple
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2009
You have already said one: Obasanjo and his daughter. lipsrsealed
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2009
michelin89:

Why has it become so easy, acceptable and even fashionable to insult christianity?

Seriously, this just devalues you as a person as far as i'm concerned.

the idea of creationism isnt even exclusively christian . . . even ordinary yoruba folklore is based on the concept of creationism . . . but its just easier to insult christians anyway then pretend to be "open-minded" and "tolerant" when the truth about islam is expressed? How despicable.
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2009
I insulted Christianity? Oops my bad! tongue
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by honeric01(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2009
Well, there are alot of ugly looking people but there are more ugly characterized people, we all know them even on nairaland
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by honeric01(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2009
davidylan:

Why has it become so easy, acceptable and even fashionable to insult christianity?

Seriously, this just devalues you as a person as far as i'm concerned.

the idea of creationism isnt even exclusively christian . . . even ordinary yoruba folklore is based on the concept of creationism . . . but its just easier to insult christians anyway then pretend to be "open-minded" and "tolerant" when the truth about islam is expressed? How despicable.

Maybe you don't remember who she's,  Tip::::  Earth and the universals created themselves
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2009
michelin89:

You have already said one: Obasanjo and his daughter. lipsrsealed
read my post well Ma, i said OBJ and it is all cos of his selfishness and greediness and once again, like i said, show me an ugly person and i will show you someone with stinky Xter.
honeric01:

Well, there are alot of ugly looking people but there are more ugly characterized people, we all know them even on nairaland

Well said.
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2009
honeric01:

Maybe you don't remember who she's,  Tip::::  [size=15pt]Earth and the universals created themselves[/size]

It's obvious you know nothing about Atheism because what you wrote up there is absolutely ridiculous. cheesy
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by honeric01(m): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2009
michelin89:

It's obvious you know nothing about Atheism because what you wrote up there is absolutely ridiculous. cheesy

Okay tell us what i don't know about Atheism tongue
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2009
Fhemmmy:

read my post well Ma, i said OBJ and it is all cos of his selfishness and greediness and once again, like i said, show me an ugly person and i will show you someone with stinky Xter.

There is no point showing you pictures since your firmly believe there aren't ugly people. I admire your deepness even though I call it blindness. There are more ways to be deep: acknowledging reality and going beyond prejudices.

You sure go beyond prejudices but you must also take awareness of the world as it is.

How can you say something is beautiful when you don't know what ugliness is? Opposites go hand in hand. You can't have one without the other.
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2009
@ honeric

A word like creation goes against our doctrine. We may use generate which in my opinion is more appropriate to describe the circle of life in Nature.
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2009
michelin89:

you're not an atheist, dont flatter yourself.

michelin89:

@ honeric

A word like creation goes against our doctrine. We may use generate which in my opinion is more appropriate to describe the circle of life in Nature.

Being mindful that this thread isnt about nature or religion or atheism . . . i must needs put some facts straight.

1. Atheism has no unified "doctrine" outside the general disbelief in God. Infact so many atheists dont even believe in evolution or nature.

2. The word "creation" is a problem for atheists NOT because it is necessarily untrue but because it undermines their own need to eliminate God from the equation.

3. How can an atheist discountenance the term "create" for the term "generate"? What is the scientific basis for such drivel? It is much easier to believe that the earth was created than to believe it generated itself from primordial soup.

4. What do you understand by the "circle of life in nature"? What "cycle"? Would that then mean that animals or plants that go extinct recycle themselves?
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by honeric01(m): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2009
michelin89:

@ honeric

whatever english you want to use, use,  all i know is that in your own world, the mentality given to your citizens is that the world, earth, planets, universe established/found/made/generate themselves including you and your forefathers. Am i right? cheesy
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by smurf1(f): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2009
larrylyric:

Wow u hardly find ugly gurls on the street on lagos. Or hav they all been relocated by Governor Fashola? Coz u hardly recognise the the few you once new way back

Back to their villa's! undecided
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2009
davidylan:

you're not an atheist, dont flatter yourself.

You are proud of your faith, why shouldn't be proud of my lack of faith? cool
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by honeric01(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2009
cry cry cry
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2009
michelin89:

You are proud of your faith, why shouldn't be proud of my lack of faith? cool

That's ok . . . you are free to be proud of your lack of faith but piggybacking on very poorly understood science to lend credibility to your own personal decision to disbelief in the existence of God makes no sense.
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2009
I never spoke of Science. I simply corrected a misuse of terminologies. cool
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by honeric01(m): 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2009
davidylan:

That's ok . . . you are free to be proud of your lack of faith but piggybacking on very poorly understood science to lend credibility to your own personal decision to disbelief in the existence of God makes no sense.

Sermon to someone who won't hacken to your voice?
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2009
michelin89:

There is no point showing you pictures since your firmly believe there aren't ugly people. I admire your deepness even though I call it blindness. There are more ways to be deep: acknowledging reality and going beyond prejudices.

You sure go beyond prejudices but you must also take awareness of the world as it is.

How can you say something is beautiful when you don't know what ugliness is? Opposites go hand in hand. You can't have one without the other.

I can read the handwritings on the wall, and i know your type.
I am not here to push my blv down your throat.
So be happy.
But He lives and He created all things perfect and wonderful
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2009
davidylan:

There is no need wasting ur time.
honeric01:

Sermon to someone who won't hacken to your voice?

Well said
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2009
What is my type? Those who don't follow your doctrines are now a type? That's even more offensive.
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by honeric01(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2009
good night guys
Re: Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2009
michelin89:

I never spoke of Science. I simply corrected a misuse of terminologies.  cool

I wish you'd take time to understand those terminologies yourself. Every tom, d-ick and harry now tries to explain science these days . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whats The Implication Of Doing A Court Marriage First,with A Trad Later On / .. / My Cousin's Marriage Is About To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.