Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Pls Before You Marry, Ask To See Your Bride Without Makeup(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Before You Marry, Ask To See Your Bride Without Makeup(photos) (2002 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Before You Marry, Ask To See Your Bride Without Makeup(photos) by marvelck: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
With the magic of makeup these days, the look of a lady can be transformed even right in your presence...and in order not to feel the woman you are married to, is not the girlfriend you dated (after seeing her without make up), its better you ask to see her without makeup first before marrying her. So that you don't mistake your wife for someone else, after the wedding day.

Re: Pls Before You Marry, Ask To See Your Bride Without Makeup(photos) by Tapout(m): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Before You Marry, Ask To See Your Bride Without Makeup(photos) by zarakay(f): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
These ladies are still pretty even without makeup

6 Likes

Re: Pls Before You Marry, Ask To See Your Bride Without Makeup(photos) by GiaGunn(f): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
The third pic is even more beautiful without makeup

9 Likes

Re: Pls Before You Marry, Ask To See Your Bride Without Makeup(photos) by Davash222(m): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
GiaGunn:
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Pls Before You Marry, Ask To See Your Bride Without Makeup(photos) by Johnholmes: 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
I totally agree with you Op
We guys need to start a revolution against make up

Re: Pls Before You Marry, Ask To See Your Bride Without Makeup(photos) by Prectega(m): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
GiaGunn:
u nailed it...... This girl Sha.... There's hardly a day I don't see ur comment on NL
Re: Pls Before You Marry, Ask To See Your Bride Without Makeup(photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
These are not bad examples
I have seen what I can describe as a metamorphosis
I could not recognise the bride and I am related to her.

1 Like

Re: Pls Before You Marry, Ask To See Your Bride Without Makeup(photos) by RoyalBlak007: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin

Re: Pls Before You Marry, Ask To See Your Bride Without Makeup(photos) by chigoizie7(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
The lady on the last pics is even better without the make up
Re: Pls Before You Marry, Ask To See Your Bride Without Makeup(photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
undecided what's the problem.
Im positive the man himself isn't graced with unearthly handsomeness
••• •
He can't marry a natural woman undecided
••• •
Ugly/average men been put high standards on women since 'The Great Beginning' lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pls Before You Marry, Ask To See Your Bride Without Makeup(photos) by Originalsly: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmm..... what on earth would make the one in the third pix put mask over her face?
Re: Pls Before You Marry, Ask To See Your Bride Without Makeup(photos) by tolats(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Prectega:
u nailed it...... This girl Sha.... There's hardly a day I don't see ur comment on NL
Hmmm! Fish is on someone's tail o

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / "Sex, Romance Or Kiss" Which One Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.