Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Do You Know This Headless Stranger? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Know This Headless Stranger? (1128 Views)

Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

Do You Know This Headless Stranger? by Roon9(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Well, there's a story behind this pic, an audio taped account of how she went to a night club, danced and snapped this picture, only to discover a headless man beside her when she was going through the pics the next day.... it felt like bull crap shar but before you scream photoshop look again

Re: Do You Know This Headless Stranger? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
I can only see one head. One head worth seeing. Wait o, this na Basira naa undecided
Re: Do You Know This Headless Stranger? by vayne(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
The man behind is bending his neck forward,probably taking to someone sitting or using his phone.

Re: Do You Know This Headless Stranger? by afanide: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
That's the ghost that was spoted in Abuja ystd cheesy
Re: Do You Know This Headless Stranger? by Idydarling(f): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
this one sef pass me
Re: Do You Know This Headless Stranger? by Tmex(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oga o
Re: Do You Know This Headless Stranger? by Roon9(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
vayne:
The man behind is bending his neck forward,probably taking to someone sitting or using his phone.

If he his then, firstly, the collar of his shirt shouldn't be that straight. Secondly his posture contradicts the claim
Re: Do You Know This Headless Stranger? by Roon9(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
afanide:
That's the ghost that was spoted in Abuja ystd cheesy

No bros! The Abuja guy wore glasses na cheesy

Cc: lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Do You Know This Headless Stranger? by Roon9(m): 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
doctoradekokolo:
I can only see one head. One head worth seeing. Wait o, this na Basira naa undecided

You know the chick?
Re: Do You Know This Headless Stranger? by teemy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
headless manequin?
Re: Do You Know This Headless Stranger? by bluejeff(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2019
Probably as a result of rolling shutter.

Why Sex Is Important To Your Wife / Your Spiritualist: Questions People Ask-the Answers That Help / Cup Powdered Milk Vs Small Sachet Milk Which Is Better ?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9