Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos (58335 Views)

Inspirational Songs Lyrics: "Jesus Walks" By Kanye West / Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) / ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by elsomm(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
I dey shame on their behalf
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by ochubaebube(m): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
if it were a blackman that dressed like that and walked on the street.... people would call him a mad man or a devil incarnate.

The highest deception by the westerners is to have made Africans believe that Jesus is a white man while the Devil is a black man( black in complexion)

Funny enough, Africans swallowed the deceit hook, line and sinker!

#spits out disgustingly #

1 Like

Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by Laple0541(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kenyans and their stupidity! No be only Jesus na Scissors....Mumu people.
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Please baba Jesus is a réal clean man any time Any day. Hé has no goaty-beards like that of a terrorist. Be warned!
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by muhamadnur: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
CecyAdrian:
You see how people's minds have been washed. Who told them Jesus looked like that. That someone that looks like this fellow was used to imterpret the Character of Jesus does not mean Jesus looked like that!

I even see his pictures in church and people worshiping him
christianity Is a scam.
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by CecyAdrian(f): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
nnokwa042:
so how did muslims know what muhamed look like cus d way muslims kill people over mohamed cartoon will make u to be a christian till the world end

It's still the same thing, Muslims too do not know how Mohammed really looks like. Humans are just behaving like the Isrealites who had to mold a statue so as to have a feel of God's presence physically.
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by JayJayGee: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kenyans and mumu be like...
Abeg somebori knack me Zuma pics
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by CecyAdrian(f): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
youngest85:

u can lie 4 Africa, how did u manage to see dat, u weh no deh go church

Abeg, shift joor undecided
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by CecyAdrian(f): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
jagugu88li:
The guy who played the Jesus character was said to be from England (if u remember correctly). I remember he was even telling people to stop misusing his face to cheat the masses. He had an interview during the Felicia Mabuza-Suttle time, ages ago. I got to watched the show years later. Where? They still do it even today.

I also did watch that interview, he has aged now sef

1 Like

Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by iukpe: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
very funny! He should walk like Mohammed and have his head off in a few mins.

1 Like

Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by Lilimax(f): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Edunwa302:
Christainaity remains the best religion ever, so accommodating .........if it were to be the other religion they would have linch that young man For blasphemy
I tell you! Christianity is a way of life unlike that wicked and dangerous religion that delights in beheading, bombing and amputating people embarassed

1 Like

Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by otemanuduno: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
AboveGod:
Christians and confusion are like 5 and 6.
Confusion is an understatement. Christianity is for the poor in spirit(poor in brain and thinking faculty).
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kenyas i hail wuna oo grin grin
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by Cletus77(m): 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Dem dey interview madman
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by dinggle: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
I beg invite Jesus to Niger Delta, boys dey wait! dem go kidnap am even god sef go pay ransom
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by Paultoonz: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
He is not Jesus. They are only deceiving themselves
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by Damfostopper(m): 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
is dat not Luke Harper.... a Wyatt member family from WWE SmackDown.... Kenyans anagaga

Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by ooshinibos: 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
beeznitfizo:

But Jesus was a Jew by birth. Thought the Jews are also Caucasians?
nope , the Europeans are Caucasians ...the jews existed before the Caucasians historically ,
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by mexzony: 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
There is something fundamentally wrong with Kenya. These people and their strange behaviors sad undecided
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by Evarock(f): 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
Blasphemy
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 12:01am On Nov 25, 2016
Endtime things.........God help us o
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by BlackOnassis(m): 12:40am On Nov 25, 2016
thunderbabs:

Re-education? All of u don literate finish first? Even d literates sef dey act lyk illiterates
cheesy grin the thing don tire me sef.

1 Like

Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by Uricas(m): 6:24am On Nov 25, 2016
Lilimax:
I tell you! Christianity is a way of life unlike that wicked and dangerous religion that delights in beheading, bombing and amputating people embarassed
So all those bombing, beheading and amputating people belong to that wicked and dangerous religion?
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by Nnwannsukka(m): 7:00am On Nov 25, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
There was commotion as business came to a standstill in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi, when a man said to look like Jesus was seen walking through the central business district early on Tuesday evening.... The man who dressed in a long robe with his long-hair and thick-beards -drew attention as he made his way barefoot through the streets.

Kenyans on Twitter used the hashtag #JesusInNairobi to share their excitement....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/excitement-in-kenya-as-jesus-walks.html

JESUS NO SEE ANYWHERE TO GO NA
KENYA WEY ADULTERY BE LIKE RICE AND BEANS HE GO CAN GO
SCAM ALERT
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by francisduru: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2016
That guy belongs to beard gang
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by Alvino1(m): 7:18am On Nov 25, 2016
Lmao.... Kenyans @it again... who tell them say the man looks like Jesus?? Chai! People have forgotten so soon that the image of jesus dat "most people" kno nd use today is from the 80s movie "Jesus Christ of Nazareth"... yet people still wallow in ignorance... okay oo... abi the man was in seen trekking obviously he was heading somewhere... expect to see him in 9ja soon..

#5iver...
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by lawrence9999(m): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2016
KENYA!KENYA!! When will you people stop amazing me. Very funny set of humans
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by Lilimax(f): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2016
Uricas:

So all those bombing, beheading and amputating people belong to that wicked and dangerous religion?
Yes!!! embarassed
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2016
D guy just de use them de do funny video
Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by adontcare(f): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2016
That is merlin d sorcerer

1 Like

Re: Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos by wokemzine: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.