Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. (34379 Views)

The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / Cossy Orjiakor Says She Is Hot And Want A Guy 'chop And Clean Mouth' / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by gabby1992(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Collins0609(m): 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
U hit d punch line,d guy just dey confuse himself wit english.imagine as a gal,u hav financial needs ur parent cant provide,guy u need a money bag not a honey dats is looking 4 do's and dont
Herlyne:
so you're saying "can't " and "wont" is what differentiates this situation now?

I still think it's the same thing

1 Like

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Alezy(m): 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Herlyne:
from the fact that you have a preference, I can say you most certainly are into ass and boobs, just not the conventional men's choice of size. But if you can show me another guy who isn't into ass and boobs, I will believe you.

So your point is, if I concluded right, women with super large ass and cosy boobs are not marriage ready?
Sorry to bust Ur bubbles, am not into any of these. For Christ sakes am I getting married to ass and boobs? ?

the beauty of a woman is far from what she zz physically.

1 Like

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by emsheddy(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
I want to state it very clear that no man can know a lady he can marry, from first glance! It is when you have met a person discussed with the person that you can conclude if he or she has those latent qualities you need in a future wife or husband. It is only looks that can interest you from first glance! Many times, one has to date a person for a while before you know if you two are compatible or not! So it's very possible to date someone you don't end up marrying. Not every relationship end in marriage! As for deliberate chop and clean mouth, I don't support that at all!

1 Like

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Dayoade92(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
This---> Never date someone you
know you can not possibly
marry and if you must sleep
with anyone,let that person be
the type you can marry.
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
CarlyX8:

What if the red oil no gri comot
You use omo na
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Nickymezor(f): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Well said OP... Correct yarn!
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
I have never chop and clean mouth in my life and will never cool

It's funny people's joysticks still erre'ct in this period of recession sha

1 Like

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by pennytrate: 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
baby don't take it personal, I just got a healthy table manners AKA "chop clean mouth" #dope_me undecided
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by tosyne2much(m): 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
I honestly don't know how one can appreciate a good cook without eating around a bit
And this is coming from oga Tallesty1... SMH undecided
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
The rate of guys speaking for this chop and clean mouth thing is alarming... Sex is now so cheap that people can gloat about it in public.. na wa oh.. and some ladies are busy advocating for it too.. little wonder most ladies jump from bed to bed... Abstinence is the best, say no to chop and clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by iykekelvins(m): 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Makes sense.
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by tosyne2much(m): 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
ndcide:

Bros the battle against illicit seex is lost. Don't you see how people celebrate it even here on nairaland?

Iniquity has taken over to the extent that if you decide to live right, many people see you as odd.

On nairaland baby mama is celebrated. When you tell them that it's satanic manipulation, they'll say you are talking "religion"

Imagine a topic on nairaland home page about someone's baby mama dressing seductively..

You ask, who is this person, and they tell you she's someone's baby mama. You then wonder. Being baby mama, is it now an achievement?

Or it's a product of Chop and clean mouth.

That's the society we find ourselves bro.. It's very shameful that we Publicly applaud immoralities and moral decadence

2 Likes

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Captainbells:
I'm in same situation now.

I've been going out with this Arab guy for nearly 6 months.. But our case is mutual cause we both know we are not gonna end up together..

So I'm in there for the exotic dinner dates and trips and royalty cards to spa sessions!!
And he's in there for the haram treats I give him!! grin

Still waiting for the Nigerian guy my dad said I must get married to embarassed grin

u know u r not gonna end up together but u r fcking each other . ur mom n dad must be proud of u tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
CarlyX8:
True... Chop and clean mouth people full everywhere these days, one must be careful
Like say you sef no follow join tongue
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

baaaaaaaaadddddddddttttttttt Guy!! Eye yam watching you very farly..
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by dinggle: 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
I'm scratching my head here, chop and clean mouth syndrome or she use you waste time?.....
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by MackBrooklyn: 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
baaaaaaaaadddddddddttttttttt Guy!! Eye yam watching you very farly..

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba wetin this your boy do you now?? cool
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by obitobe: 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
dingbang:
Toks cmon don't tell me u haven't done the shii u advising against? grin

Could be writing from experience
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by obitobe: 12:00am On Nov 25, 2016
Toks2008:

Of course I don't date a lady I can't marry let alone sleep with her...naahh!

So how many have you dated to realise that there is no future with them.
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Herlyne(f): 12:11am On Nov 25, 2016
Alezy:
Sorry to bust Ur bubbles, am not into any of these. For Christ sakes am I getting married to ass and boobs? ?

the beauty of a woman is far from what she zz physically.
oky you're one of the who don't care about that. It's nice
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Herlyne(f): 12:12am On Nov 25, 2016
kinzation:

u dey here again....sisi Helen
lol. Bro kinz
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by fkdmods: 12:23am On Nov 25, 2016
Toks2008:

Of course I don't date a lady I can't marry let alone sleep with her...naahh!

You are not making any sense. When did you start having interest of the opposite sex? Are you saying at 18 you were already thinking about marriage?
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Originalsly: 12:24am On Nov 25, 2016
Hmmmm..... these people you refer to never did chop and clean mouth.... maybe that was their intention... they chopped but the other party never gave them the chance to clean mouth.
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by pesoXL(m): 12:25am On Nov 25, 2016
How did this make the front page again?
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by SycophanticGoat: 12:26am On Nov 25, 2016
Captainbells:
I'm in same situation now.

I've been going out with this Arab guy for nearly 6 months.. But our case is mutual cause we both know we are not gonna end up together..

So I'm in there for the exotic dinner dates and trips and royalty cards to spa sessions!!
And he's in there for the haram treats I give him!! grin

Still waiting for the Nigerian guy my dad said I must get married to embarassed grin

That you on your DP?
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by davidif: 12:29am On Nov 25, 2016
Beamborla:
I agree with the OP this time.

Used to have this neighbor whose wife told me that 'I never imagined I'd end up with him, who is he? Not even in my dreams if not for what happened'

She got pregnant and they got married. Their relationship is...

shocked
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by BlackOnassis(m): 12:29am On Nov 25, 2016
A lot of ppl playing dumb on this thread even when the OP's opinion is very clear. Smh.

1 Like

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by davidif: 12:32am On Nov 25, 2016
emsheddy:
I want to state it very clear that no man can know a lady he can marry, from first glance! It is when you have met a person discussed with the person that you can conclude if he or she has those latent qualities you need in a future wife or husband. It is only looks that can interest you from first glance! Many times, one has to date a person for a while before you know if you two are compatible or not! So it's very possible to date someone you don't end up marrying. Not every relationship end in marriage! As for deliberate chop and clean mouth, I don't support that at all!

Finally!

2 Likes

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:46am On Nov 25, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba wetin this your boy do you now?? cool
Bad son of a good man, see as Tallésty1's comment cum tOtOri your body sotey you begin order poosey for him. Just CUNTinew
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by harveyspec: 12:54am On Nov 25, 2016
this is not the true defination of chop and clean mouth that i know of!

my defination is when a person cheats on the other party & acts as though nothing is happening or has happened. it could be sex or theft

The act of sleeping around or the theft itself is the chopping

Acting innocent or moving on as though nothing happened is the cleaning mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.