Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,349 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. (34363 Views)

The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / Cossy Orjiakor Says She Is Hot And Want A Guy 'chop And Clean Mouth' / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by maestro299: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
I have never chop and clean mouth in my life and will never cool

It's funny people's joysticks still erre'ct in this period of recession sha

'Mr 10 things'. Awaiting your list of '10 reasons not to 'chop-and-clean-mouth' in the not-so-distant future.
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by maestro299: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2016
Barigaboy:
Everyone is guilty of dis act but wat he is saying is dat even if u want to chop n clean mouth chop d girl that have d qualities u like even if she mistakenly get pregnant n refuse to commit she still gat your qualities n u guys can be together better than taking advantage of the girl who sells herb n later u deny her pregnancy cos she isn't your standard n friends should not see her with u but if u mistakenly impregnate Tinubu first daughter she tells u she want to commit abortion becos u r not ready for d pregnancy but u no she loves u what will u say
Finally, person wey get sense don comment.

1 Like

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by habsydiamond(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2016
With the recession out there, one go use used battery back to back self. It usually happen when someone is greedy and not ready to leave that honey pot alone.
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Toks2008(m): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2016
truthsayer007:

i tire o, my bloda !

People be talking like they know the future, i have seen a girl i was ready to marry...only to discover like after she stayed with me for a week that she gets really angry quickly for little & unnecessary things, she has Anger management issues. She's very pretty, If you see her, you will not know, How would i know that on the first day undecided , how will i marry someone like that ? There would be no peace.

Toks2008 , sorry to say, but its inexperience that is worrying you. You are judging from your own tiny experience. You know nothing Jon Snow ! Nothing !

Bro calm your nerves and ask questions if you are not clear about stuffs and try to avoid sarcasm when discussing issues that bothers on different opinions.

Dating someone you can "possibly" marry does not mean you "will or must" marry the person.

It's a different ball game dating someone you know you can't, won't marry even if she cries for your love and marrying such will be against your desire.

Hope you catch the drift.

1 Like

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Tallesty1(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
And this is coming from oga Tallesty1... SMH undecided
Sorry if I fell your hand sir
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Tobium1(m): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2016
Not evry relationship must end up in marriage, some teach us lessons, some open our eyes to reality
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by pocohantas(f): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2016
Nairalanders and understanding problem.
This OP doesn't mean every relationship must lead to marriage.
This thread is addressing people that go into relationships knowing fully well that the other party doesn't meet any one their 'requirements'.

What if she gets pregnant along the line?That's how some babymama's come to play.
What if he proposes? You'll now remember he isn't your ideal man.

What then have you been doing there, blocking space for the right person.
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Longman6(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2016
Herlyne:
from the fact that you have a preference, I can say you most certainly are into ass and boobs, just not the conventional men's choice of size. But if you can show me another guy who isn't into ass and boobs, I will believe you.

So your point is, if I concluded right, women with super large ass and cosy boobs are not marriage ready?
MS, i don't fancy bobs and ass,because i feel it would get irritating some years later,the first thing i look out for in a lady is her level of intelligence, then an healthy dose of morals, i prefer slim girls of average height.And i cant date someone i cant marry, i like to think am decent in that area of life
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by tosyne2much(m): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
Sorry if I fell your hand sir
So you sef no dey use kitty-cat play? undecided
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by tosyne2much(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2016
maestro299:

'Mr 10 things'. Awaiting your list of '10 reasons not to 'chop-and-clean-mouth' in the not-so-distant future.
Hahahaha.. Guys go rip off my head ooo cheesy
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by kinzation(m): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Herlyne:
lol. Bro kinz
lol...wahdido bae
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Eyoh01(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2016
you never can tell, some girls were born just for that (chop and clean mouth) I ask a girl I've known for sometime out, I even know about 3 of her ex in our neighborhood the only one that lasted up to a year was off nd on Riri & c.brown kind of relationship she accepted readily I was surprised I felt maybe she had a crush on me all alone we gists and went on few outings. her attitude$?... right now all that is left on my mind is to bang her as compensation for wasting my time and resources and go
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by seunmsg(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2016
adedayoa2:
fact

Yinmu tongue
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Beamborla(f): 9:39am On Nov 25, 2016
davidif:

shocked
shocked shocked
Warris it?
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Iamthoney(m): 9:42am On Nov 25, 2016
Toks2008:

U got it twisted

Dating someone you can marry is what I'm saying.. it does not mean it must end in marriage...it's different from dating someone you know you can't marry
And if you ended up not marrying the person nko ooo?
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Daniel058(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Am enjoying this topic.. cheesy

Now I know that most girls like to chop and clean mouth too, CHAI I refuse to fall in love
cool

IS STAND GIDIGBA!!! grin
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Tallesty1(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
So you sef no dey use kitty-cat play? undecided
I was just kidding, I didn't know it will make fp
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Youngpo413: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Herlyne:
lol okay, one of the few good people. I think you were.

Haha you can? How? How does someone determine such from just first glance. You men that can easily get distracted by ass and conclude she's the type for marriage.

We don't always date to get married dear.
we are very correct, we date to taste different pusssys and dick sizes.... After all varieties they say is the spice of life.
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Youngpo413: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Herlyne:
from the fact that you have a preference, I can say you most certainly are into ass and boobs, just not the conventional men's choice of size. But if you can show me another guy who isn't into ass and boobs, I will believe you.

So your point is, if I concluded right, women with super large ass and cosy boobs are not marriage ready?
they are hoes, all of them....... Or so I heard.
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
ndcide:

Bros the battle against illicit seex is lost. Don't you see how people celebrate it even here on nairaland?

Iniquity has taken over to the extent that if you decide to live right, many people see you as odd.

On nairaland baby mama is celebrated. When you tell them that it's satanic manipulation, they'll say you are talking "religion"

Imagine a topic on nairaland home page about someone's baby mama dressing seductively..

You ask, who is this person, and they tell you she's someone's baby mama. You then wonder. Being baby mama, is it now an achievement?

Or it's a product of Chop and clean mouth.

to many young nigerian ladies being babymamas to calebs is a big achievement to them.its like winning the US visa lottery.
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
emsheddy:
I want to state it very clear that no man can know a lady he can marry, from first glance! It is when you have met a person discussed with the person that you can conclude if he or she has those latent qualities you need in a future wife or husband. It is only looks that can interest you from first glance! Many times, one has to date a person for a while before you know if you two are compatible or not! So it's very possible to date someone you don't end up marrying. Not every relationship end in marriage! As for deliberate chop and clean mouth, I don't support that at all!
gbam!

1 Like

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by prciouschika(f): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
It made sense....nice write up
Toks2008:
Chop and clean mouth is a regular pidgin phrase used in Nigeria to describe a sinister act of taking advantage of a situation or someone.

Unfortunately this syndrome can be applicable to romantic affairs and iit has been the cause of many troubled marriages today as many couples in marriage are total mismatch.

We have had cases where a guy just decides to catch fun with a lady he would never consider his bae just for the lady to get pregnant or blackmail as well as threaten him diabolically and at the end he is forced to marry the lady which inadvertently breeds an unhappy union.

The same case happens to a lady where she just decides to take advantage of a man she never sees the possibility of marrying just for her to find herself in an unfortunate situation.

Many baby mamas and daddies are springing up day by day and several children lack parental care as a result of this act. Lives have been lost through complicated abortions and several other reasons all because a man or woman decides to indulge in chop and clean mouth act.

Except you are a gigolo or a call girl, the simple truth is that we must avoid this act at all cost...never date someone you know you can not possibly marry and if you must sleep with anyone,let that person be the type you can marry.

I don't know if this makes any sense.
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by davidif: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Beamborla:

Warris it?

Its the story that I am reacting to.
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by bejeria101(m): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Alezy:
Sorry to bust Ur bubbles, am not into any of these. For Christ sakes am I getting married to ass and boobs? ?

the beauty of a woman is far from what she zz physically.

If you dnt have a brain na by ass and boobs? Lol my pops taught me oldskool. Mumsie isnt assy or boobi,such things dnt move me

1 Like

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Beamborla(f): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
davidif:

Its the story that I am reacting to.
Fear catch me
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Realhommie(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
IHate9ja1:

its determination and grace bro...i have for 4 years +
Honestly i envy you... The furthest i've gone without it recently is a year. My closest pal has gone about 4yrz now, e no easy oooooooo..

1 Like

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Youngpo413: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
DonaTee:

Nne most times its not love at 1st sight. But appreciation at 1st sight. If I look at a guy n he's not appealing n he's talking all d vibes.......straight to friendzone unless miracle happen lol or he's got inner substance n personaluty dat appeals to me then I consider changing my mind lol
lol its all twisted
is your ass that big?
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Youngpo413: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
An0nimus:

This is actually true. Most guys can gauge if they can marry a particular woman from first interaction. Others might need a few more dates but we know.

thank you very much for this.
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by DonaTee(f): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Youngpo413:
is your ass that big?

Stop quoting me with rubbish schizophrenic questions

msewww

1 Like

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by emsheddy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthsayer007:

i tire o, my bloda !

People be talking like they know the future, i have seen a girl i was ready to marry...only to discover like after she stayed with me for a week that she gets really angry quickly for little & unnecessary things, she has Anger management issues. She's very pretty, If you see her, you will not know, How would i know that on the first day undecided , how will i marry someone like that ? There would be no peace.

Toks2008 , sorry to say, but its inexperience that is worrying you. You are judging from your own tiny experience. You know nothing Jon Snow ! Nothing !

and I thought I was alone in this experience! My broda, my 10 months and 25 days relationship ended on the 21st October because of same reason you just listed above! You need to see the babe in question! Fine like winsh, outwardly, looks like an angel! But for inside, Na b torture emotionally I dey receive from her! I thought she was the one and kept on believing she will change! Before I knew it, I was the one changing into what I detest most in guys! As she insulted me in front of my mumsy, Na there I take share grace ooo till today! No amount of apology is taking me back to her!

1 Like

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Toks2008:
Chop and clean mouth is a regular pidgin phrase used in Nigeria to describe a sinister act of taking advantage of a situation or someone.

Unfortunately this syndrome can be applicable to romantic affairs and iit has been the cause of many troubled marriages today as many couples in marriage are total mismatch.

We have had cases where a guy just decides to catch fun with a lady he would never consider his bae just for the lady to get pregnant or blackmail as well as threaten him diabolically and at the end he is forced to marry the lady which inadvertently breeds an unhappy union.

The same case happens to a lady where she just decides to take advantage of a man she never sees the possibility of marrying just for her to find herself in an unfortunate situation.

Many baby mamas and daddies are springing up day by day and several children lack parental care as a result of this act. Lives have been lost through complicated abortions and several other reasons all because a man or woman decides to indulge in chop and clean mouth act.

Except you are a gigolo or a call girl, the simple truth is that we must avoid this act at all cost...never date someone you know you can not possibly marry and if you must sleep with anyone,let that person be the type you can marry.

I don't know if this makes any sense.

Makes absolute sense. Couldn't agree with you more!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / How Can I Get My Man To Do The "Door Knocking"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.