Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes (1372 Views)

Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race / Kenya Presidential Election Cancelled By Supreme Court / Uhuru Kenyatta Dabs While Hosting Dance Crew At The Presidential Villa. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes by KINGBEN1(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
As counting of votes in the US election draws down, Hillary Clinton the democratic candidate wins the popular votes by a margin of well over 2 million. Critics and scientists have called for a recount of votes in the 3 key battleground states where she lost with a small margin i.e. Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein said on
Thursday she has raised $3.5 million to force recounts of the Nov. 8 election results in Wisconsin, Michigan and
Pennsylvania, three states where Donald Trump scored
narrow wins.

The campaign said it exceeded its initial goal for raising $2.5
million and has enough money to pay Wisconsin's $1.1
million filing fee due on Friday. At the same time, the party
said it raised its target to $4.5 million, with filing deadlines
approaching in Pennsylvania on Monday and Michigan on
Wednesday.

Stein is pushing for recounts because experts pointed to
statistical anomalies in the tallies in all three battleground
states, according to the party's website.
Although Clinton won more votes than Trump on a
nationwide basis, the real estate developer exceeded the
number of votes in the Electoral College needed to take the
presidency. Electoral votes are apportioned state by state,
mostly on a winner-take-all basis.

Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein took a little more than 1 percent of the popular vote,
while Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson came in
third place behind Trump and Clinton.

Stein's website said that the total cost of recounts in the
three states was $6 million to $7 million, but it did not
explain why the campaign's new target was only $4.5
million.

Source: http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN13J18X

Re: US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes by Theyveedo(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Source?
Re: US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes by KINGBEN1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
After they count Edo state own cool
Re: US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes by mKc9ET(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
Dammit.... I watched it on CNN but my question is what will happen if it was miscounted?

This is when defeated opponents don't wanna submit.
Re: US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes by zero8zero(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Trumpanzees(Igbos) in trouble.. sit down & relax as we await a new twist never seen in the history of American elections.

Truth is mine*

1 Like

Re: US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes by dingbang(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Trump rigged Dat election

1 Like

Re: US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
zero8zero:
Trumpanzees(Igbos) in trouble.. sit down & relax as we await a new twist never seen in the history of America elections.

Truth is mine*
if them like make jega and yakubu count the votes again, trump ti take over

3 Likes

Re: US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes by zero8zero(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
mKc9ET:
Dammit.... I watched it on CNN but my question is what will happen if it was miscounted?

This is when defeated opponents don't wanna submit.
No, she wasn't defeated. She won by well over 2million popular votes & she's raised $4.5m for a recount. She wins the swing states, the Electoral votes automatically swing in her favour... don't tell me you're a Trumpanzee.

Truth is mine*

1 Like

Re: US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes by admindim: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
nawa
Re: US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes by zero8zero(m): 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

if them like make jega and yakubu count the votes again, trump ti take over
This typifies the backwardness of political systems that Nigeria had infested the mentality of her people. You think this is an Edo or Ondo election?... I forgot to add, You are a Trumpanzee.

Truth is mine*

1 Like

Re: US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
it's too late for manipulation

Clinton had already congratulated Mr Trump on good faith

2 Likes

Re: US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes by zero8zero(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
dingbang:
Trump rigged Dat election
The same thing happened against Al-gore, but this time, the game is over.

Truth is mine*
cc Devilhimself, come & cry for Trumpanzees.
Re: US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes by zero8zero(m): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
carmag:
it's too late for manipulation

Clinton had already congratulated Mr Trump on good faith
Get your facts right, there's no pint of manipulation. She congratulate Trump according to the spirit of sportsmanship, nothing stops her from claiming her mandate.. American people voted her overwhelmingly.

Truth is mine*

1 Like

Re: US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes by DeviIhimself: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
zero8zero:
Get your facts right, there's no pint of manipulation. She congratulate Trump according to the spirit of sportsmanship, nothing stops her from claiming her mandate.. American people voted her overwhelmingly.

Truth is mine*

still pained
kiss the truth
Truth is mine grin

1 Like

Re: US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes by DeviIhimself: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
zero8zero:
Trumpanzees(Igbos) in trouble.. sit down & relax as we await a new twist never seen in the history of American elections.

Truth is mine*

still pained

2 Likes

Re: US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 25, 2016
zero8zero:
This typifies the backwardness of political systems that Nigeria had infested the mentality of her people. You think this is an Edo or Ondo election?... I forgot to add, You are a Trumpanzee.

Truth is mine*
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes by ichommy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
cheesy grin grin
Re: US To Recount The Presidential Election Votes by ichommy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

TV Presenter Lifts Up Her Dress Becos She Thought A Spider Was In Her Pants / New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! / Obama Must Go! Russia Warns War Against America "Use With Nuclear Weapons"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.