Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:14 AM

Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens (2127 Views)

Ozubulu Church Killings: We Are Close To Arresting The Gunman - Obiano / Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by StOla: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
FSBoperator:
This Afonja was sent by his Fulani masters to cause confusion in peaceful Christian majority Ondo.

But God will never allow any useless YAM enter Governors house in Ondo and Ekiti

https://www.nairaland.com/3483476/jimoh-ibrahim-loses-appeal-supreme#51327817

The above comment was made by one of many miscreants who scavenge this forum, looking for any opportunity to sow discord, hate, animosity, and anarchy in Nigeria. Unfortunately, people like him are always the first to lament when rising tensions result to violence, blaming the government for not rising to the occasion - as though they could stand the weight of the government baring down on their clandestine agenda.

Straight to the matter, Jimoh Ibrahim is known to be a practicing Christian of the Deeper Life Faith since his days in the university fellowship. But as miscreants are fond to reveal their own ignorance, he was termed by the above miscreant as a Muslim who was sent to do the bidden of Muslim Fulani overloards in the North. What this ignoramus did not reveal is that the current governor of the so called Christian state of Ondo, Olusegun Rahman Mimiko who belongs to a party he supports, is himself a Muslim who defeated the incumbent Christian, Olusegun Agagu. Despite Mimiko being Muslim, the state has been peaceful. But being oblivious of Jimoh Ibrahim's Christianity, he concludes like a foo.l that he would islamize Ondo state with his deeper life tracts?

All of the above political outcomes is certainly a mystery to one who comes from a region where interreligious coexistence is impossible idealism. Therefore my advice to people from heterogeneous ethno-religious political regions in the country, flee from such cankerworms who masquerade as supporters of a section of the divide and throw stones to the other, for they will only sit back to be entertained when the hate they are stoking blossoms into anarchy. If in doubt, see below comments on a different thread by the same snake. They love no one, certainly not you, and you are grossly mistaken if you think they are fighting on your side of the divide at the moment.

FSBoperator:

We will pour fuel into this feud between your myopic frog father and that boko king.

Nigeria will break up with war ravaging your region with the nonsense apc power tussle and from there we will leave without a gun shot fired in anger.

This is my prediction and it is coming to pass.

https://www.nairaland.com/3471980/buhari-should-dump-osinbanjo-now#51139916

Another worrying trend of recent, is having very miserable outsiders begin to define who is a true or false South/South or NigerDelta person. You hear comments like, "you must be Edo, or Auchi Muslim, not a real SouthSouth", "you must be Ijaw who loves to grab land". As far as these miserable humans are concerned, they define where you come from and how more real you belong there, based on your support or otherwise for their argument on the need for your region to support their own selfish regional ambitions. You are a traitor and backstabber if you do not support their own regional ambitions, yet they have no evidence of ever lending a helping hand to anyone. You are their enemy and a slave to another region of the country when you have a good working relationship, in truth, they are just like kids who are envious of a party of friends that does not include them. But be sure that they are ever scheming for the same working relationship and would jump for joy at the faintest picture of such as was exposed by the recent visit by regional legislators to the president they so much hate. Like emotional brats, they already started rejoicing for the same "slave relationship" they condemned. History however reminds us that someone who had the opportunity to be executive Prime Minister in 1960, chose to be a "loyal slave" ceremonial president.

But the question remains, what exactly is their business with how other regions manage their ethnic or religious diversity? What exactly have they ever gained from this pathological lousiness? Has the outside diversity that surrounds them ever stopped them from staying put in their own "perfect" region? So why do they worry traumatically when other regions overcome boundaries to form friendships and partnerships?
Must their own approval be sought by others?

To my immediate political region SouthWest, flee from the advice of such miserable people who are not known to accommodate each other even in their supposedly ethno-religious homogeneous enclave. As for the war they always crave for, let us pray they have it like it's hot within their own region, in total opposite of a persistent agenda to tie down war in another man's region while they saunter off into freedom. The Western and MidWest region would know this history they are craving for to be retold.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by eleojo23: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Inter tribal and intra-tribal wars is the reason why we have not made significant progress in this country.
And we are not the only country with many tribes. Other multi-tribal countries are doing better than us.

That is why sometimes, you can't blame those who say that this country is under some kind of evil spell.

1 Like

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by kettle84(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
eleojo23:
do you believe the episode?
Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by kettle84(m): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
I stopped reading the long episode after I noticed that the writer himself is an biase.He is Criticizing a person and his ethnicity why trying to exonerate his own tribe.it doesn't work that way and that is our mistake in this country from 1960. Nigeria is a multi ethnic / religious contraption.from the president who divided the country into 95% and 5% and sold dollars at ridiculous amount to his Muslim brothers ,you all are tribalists. until we all stop lying to ourselves and be courageous enough to tell ourselves the truth and realize who we are until then we are all tribalists.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by StOla: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
kettle84:
I stopped reading the long episode after I noticed that the writer himself is an biase.He is Criticizing a person and his ethnicity why trying to exonerate his own tribe.it doesn't work that way and that is our mistake in this country from 1960. Nigeria is a multi ethnic / religious contraption.from the president who divided the country into 95% and 5% and sold dollars at ridiculous amount to his Muslim brothers ,you all are tribalists. until we all stop lying to ourselves and be courageous enough to tell ourselves the truth and realize who we are until then we are all tribalists.

He sold subsidized dollars to his Muslim brothers you say, but you were asleep when his "Christian enemies" got the same dollar subsidy earlier, hence no criticism then?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by eleojo23: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
kettle84:
do you believe the episode?
What episode? Well, I was only making a general statement.
Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by kettle84(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
StOla:

He sold subsidized dollars to his Muslim brothers you say, but you were asleep when his "Christian enemies" got the same dollar subsidy earlier, hence no criticism then?
were Muslims denied subsidized dollars then?

3 Likes

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Sibrah: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
This anomymous forum where anybody can claim to be anything to distort public opinion.
Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Stalwert: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
I reported the same individual for the same senseless uncalled for ethnic bashing statement and the mods refused to respond... I am sensing something more sinister someone thinks the ethnic bashing rubbish will make him rich and take him to places despite it being his own ethnicity being savaged... I am not afraid for matured users but young users who do not have the experience to discern the senselessness of tribalism... but this users are not that someone who thinks tribalism will make him rich this uncouth behavior seems tolerated for short sighted gains imagine maclatunji opening a thread discussing specifically about the bigotry of certain people yet this someone sensing his money monkeys are being attacked jumped out and started shouting mac should restrict his appeal to muslim bigot I just lost it for the guy.... greed never brings prosperity only heartbreak and. gloom.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Stalwert: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
kettle84:

You answer to bigotry is more bigotry? just sad

1 Like

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Stalwert: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Imagine using the word afonja to redicule an entire tribe and because of myopic gains someone h@s refused to ban the use of such word or clamp down on the users! I wonder if a white man enters here and start calling all black derogatory names whether such nonsense will be tolerated ... Hypocrisy no wonder this site is generally not taken seriously because it exposes Nigeria as being filled hateful tribalists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by PedroJP(m): 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stalwert:
Imagine using the word afonja to redicule an entire tribe and because of myopic gains someone h@s refused to ban the use of such word or clamp down on the users! I wonder if a white man enters here and start calling all black derogatory names whether such nonsense will be tolerated ... Hypocrisy no wonder this site is generally not taken seriously because it exposes Nigeria as being filled hateful tribalists.

Afonja, why don't you support Nigeria splits so that you and your tribe won't have tribal bashing in it as it is in Nigeria now ? Na by force say u must answer Nigeria ? Dem write am somewhere say if not Nigeria u no go survive ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by zero8zero(m): 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stalwert:
I reported the same individual for the same senseless uncalled for ethnic bashing statement and the mods refused to respond... I am sensing something more sinister someone thinks the ethnic bashing rubbish will make him rich and take him to places despite it being his own ethnicity being savaged... I am not afraid for matured users but young users who do not have the experience to discern the senselessness of tribalism... but this users are not that someone who thinks tribalism will make him rich this uncouth behavior seems tolerated for short sighted gains imagine maclatunji opening a thread discussing specifically about the bigotry of certain people yet this someone sensing his money monkeys are being attacked jumped out and started shouting mac should restrict his appeal to muslim bigot I just lost it for the guy.... greed never brings prosperity only heartbreak and. gloom.
I tore into the same guy & was banned. I couldn't imagine how someone could use the strongest of tribal slur on a tribe & be allowed a field day...

Truth is mine*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by zero8zero(m): 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stalwert:
As far as I'm concerned, Afonja isn't derogatory..He lived & died a warlord..

Truth is mine*

1 Like

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Kagawa10: 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
zero8zero:
As far as I'm concerned, Afonja isn't derogatory..He lived & died a warlord..

Truth is mine*

Afonja is far better than Osu!

5 Likes

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by bantudra: 12:24am On Nov 25, 2016
StOla:

their egoism is extrem..

they even do this to their own selfs...

its annoying and they see nothing wrong with it..

2 Likes

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by bantudra: 12:29am On Nov 25, 2016
PedroJP:

Afonja, why don't you support Nigeria splits so that you and your tribe won't have tribal bashing in it as it is in Nigeria now ? Na by force say u must answer Nigeria ? Dem write am somewhere say if not Nigeria u no go survive ?

so,you like to behave like an animal because you want nigeria to split??..

piss us of until we let you go..is that it??.

is that una plan??..

the police will just keep on arresting you more..

cry marginalization as you like we dont care..

we dont want to be in a country with you too..

all of you should migrate to europe and bloody stay their..

dont come back..

7 Likes

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 25, 2016
StOla:

https://www.nairaland.com/3483476/jimoh-ibrahim-loses-appeal-supreme#51327817

The above comment was made by one of many miscreants who scavenge this forum, looking for any opportunity to sow discord, hate, animosity, and anarchy in Nigeria. Unfortunately, people like him are always the first to lament when rising tensions result to violence, blaming the government for not rising to the occasion - as though they could stand the weight of the government baring down on their clandestine agenda.

Straight to the matter, Jimoh Ibrahim is known to be a practicing Christian of the Deeper Life Faith since his days in the university fellowship. But as miscreants are fond to reveal their own ignorance, he was termed by the above miscreant as a Muslim who was sent to do the bidden of Muslim Fulani overloards in the North. What this ignoramus did not reveal is that the current governor of the so called Christian state of Ondo, Olusegun Rahman Mimiko who belongs to a party he supports, is himself a Muslim who defeated the incumbent Christian, Olusegun Agagu. Despite Mimiko being Muslim, the state has been peaceful. But being oblivious of Jimoh Ibrahim's Christianity, he concludes like a foo.l that he would islamize Ondo state with his deeper life tracts?

All of the above political outcomes is certainly a mystery to one who comes from a region where interreligious coexistence is impossible idealism. Therefore my advice to people from heterogeneous ethno-religious political regions in the country, flee from such cankerworms who masquerade as supporters of a section of the divide and throw stones to the other, for they will only sit back to be entertained when the hate they are stoking blossoms into anarchy. If in doubt, see below comments on a different thread by the same snake. They love no one, certainly not you, and you are grossly mistaken if you think they are fighting on your side of the divide at the moment.

https://www.nairaland.com/3471980/buhari-should-dump-osinbanjo-now#51139916

Another worrying trend of recent, is having very miserable outsiders begin to define who is a true or false South/South or NigerDelta person. You hear comments like, "you must be Edo, or Auchi Muslim, not a real SouthSouth", "you must be Ijaw who loves to grab land". As far as these miserable humans are concerned, they define where you come from and how more real you belong there, based on your support or otherwise for their argument on the need for your region to support their own selfish regional ambitions. You are a traitor and backstabber if you do not support their own regional ambitions, yet they have no evidence of ever lending a helping hand to anyone. You are their enemy and a slave to another region of the country when you have a good working relationship, in truth, they are just like kids who are envious of a party of friends that does not include them. But be sure that they are ever scheming for the same working relationship and would jump for joy at the faintest picture of such as was exposed by the recent visit by regional legislators to the president they so much hate. Like emotional brats, they already started rejoicing for the same "slave relationship" they condemned. History however reminds us that someone who had the opportunity to be executive Prime Minister in 1960, chose to be a "loyal slave" ceremonial president.

But the question remains, what exactly is their business with how other regions manage their ethnic or religious diversity? What exactly have they ever gained from this pathological lousiness? Has the outside diversity that surrounds them ever stopped them from staying put in their own "perfect" region? So why do they worry traumatically when other regions overcome boundaries to form friendships and partnerships?
Must their own approval be sought by others?

To my immediate political region SouthWest, flee from the advice of such miserable people who are not known to accommodate each other even in their supposedly ethno-religious homogeneous enclave. As for the war they always crave for, let us pray they have it like it's hot within their own region, in total opposite of a persistent agenda to tie down war in another man's region while they saunter off into freedom. The Western and MidWest region would know this history they are craving for to be retold.
your write up is very much biased
1)you insulted the guy and called him fooool....you are no different from him
2)you used him to generalise another tribe ,same thing u accuse him of doing

in conclusion :you are no different from him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 25, 2016
StOla:

you conveniently ignored where he mentioned about the president s remark of 95% & 5% and chose the one needed to win your argument

go and sleep jor....u guys are hypocrites..

9 Likes

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 25, 2016
Stalwert:
same Afonjas first started calling the others 'flatie' 'Igbo' or flat heads

so go and sleep..

8 Likes

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 25, 2016
bantudra:

so,you like to behave like an animal because you want nigeria to split??..

piss us of until we let you go..is that it??.

is that una plan??..

the police will just keep on arresting you more..

cry marginalization as you like we dont care..

we dont want to be in a country with you too..

all of you should migrate to europe and bloody stay their..

dont come back..
Afonja pls stop crying...we,re not going anywhere yet..we own Lagos, Ibadan,Abuja
and we have elective positions in Lagos...our target is to become Lagos governor..
don't die yet grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by bantudra: 1:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

Afonja pls stop crying...we,re not going anywhere yet..we own Lagos, Ibadan,Abuja
and we have elective positions in Lagos...our target is to become Lagos governor..
don't die yet grin grin grin

then you migrate all to europe??..

that would be the happiest day for all nigerians..

we will throw a party for five years when una all migrate to europe...
Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 25, 2016
bantudra:

then you migrate all to europe??..

that would be the happiest day for all nigerians..

we will throw a party for five years when una all migrate to europe...
we must stay in nija... we own our lands in east plus Lagos.we must make like miserable for u guys too

pikin wey talk say him papa no go sleep ...him no go sleep too

7 Likes

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by bantudra: 1:52am On Nov 25, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

we must stay in nija... we own our lands in east plus Lagos.we must make like miserable for u guys too

pikin wey talk say him papa no go sleep ...him no go sleep too

chaiii..we don suffer..

una dont want us to be happy a tall,ba?..

sad...

i was already getting happy for the 5years celebrations..... cry cry....

party pooppers... cry cry...
Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by waldigit: 2:44am On Nov 25, 2016
PedroJP:

At least somebody from your lineage is surviving today because he is squatting in Afonja land.
Engage your emotional intelligence and it shall be well with you.

3 Likes

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Nobody: 4:03am On Nov 25, 2016
Another tribalistic thread eventually...

5 Likes

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Stalwert: 6:08am On Nov 25, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

same Afonjas first started calling the others 'flatie' 'Igbo' or flat heads

so go and sleep..

Your moral aspirations are bysmal.... Id you can't see evil in its face and tagg it evil then truly you have failed morally, many users don't use those words and even if they did I ask is the answer to bigotry more bigotry?
Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Stalwert: 6:12am On Nov 25, 2016
zero8zero:
I tore into the same guy & was banned. I couldn't imagine how someone could use the strongest of tribal slur on a tribe & be allowed a field day...

Truth is mine*

He seems to have some backing ... Eventually when this place becomes a total piggery then only pigs will reside here.
Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Nukualofa: 6:27am On Nov 25, 2016
StOla:

You sound funny and myopic. Its babies like you that come here and start crying on every thread.

To satisfy your funny sanity you termed the guy igbo because he opposes you and he gave you a full dose of tribalism you dish out.

Let me burst your bubble, the guy in question is the person that coined the wrd Afonja and you can't stand him. He is not igbo rather he is Akwa/Cross so stop lumping everyone together. He is more South South or Niger Deltan than anyone listed.

Go and check up BishopMagic or MagicBishop and then you will know this guy is same person and he suffers no fools

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by xnsandrxns: 6:28am On Nov 25, 2016
Our people from the baby factory republic (bfr) think the only way they can move forward is by hating others and trying to drag others down to their low level
I pity the future of such region
What will they do when they realise hating and jealousy doesn't help anybody
Unintelligent people

2 Likes

Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Nukualofa: 6:30am On Nov 25, 2016
Stalwert:

Your moral aspirations are bysmal.... Id you can't see evil in its face and tagg it evil then truly you have failed morally, many users don't use those words and even if they did I ask is the answer to bigotry more bigotry?
Tribalism will never end as long as you supported Lil Wayne Akiolu to dump igbo into the lagoon because he was on mephithamine that day
Re: Arresting The Trend Of Intra Ethnic/Regional Bigotry Stoked By Miserable Aliens by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 25, 2016
Stalwert:

like I said before ....go and sleep

if you can't address a case wholesomely you have no need to complain.

the answer to your question is YES

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Chukwudi Ezeife Makes Case For Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu / Debunking The Lies Surrounding Nzeogwu Coup. / We Are Igbos, But Denied Igbo Because Of Biafran War” – Ikwerre Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.