Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Investment Is The Key To Living Above Your Income - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Is The Key To Living Above Your Income (802 Views)

Alternative Investment Is Key To Economic Growth In Africa – Ocorian / 4 Dangerous Signs Revealing Your Investment Is At Great Risk / Money Investment Is Real For The First Time In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Is The Key To Living Above Your Income by mackengift: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Invitation to a million dollar business seminar opportunity on whatsapp that will change your perception of making income above your salary.....meet me on whatsapp everyday by 8pm for lecture and enlightenment.
If interested type chat me in the comment box.
Re: Investment Is The Key To Living Above Your Income by mackengift: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hello mate,

I have a completely prepared business plans in the following businesses:
1. Poultry farming (broilers and layers)
2. IT consulting firm
3. Clothing line
4. Restaurant business
5. Grasscutter farming
6. Fish farming
7. Pharmacy store
8. Business consulting
9. Jewelry store
10. Beauty salon
11. Satellite television
12. Vehicle wrap and signage
If you need any of this, comment "interested" on the comment section.

P.S: This is not completely free, and is for serious minded people that want to start-up their own business. You can buy one of my proposal product or pay for customized business proposal.
Also, we have an extended service that can reach across the globe with a sound structure that can be trusted.

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your 0.03BTC To 0.12BTC In A Month Without Stress / Ultimate Cycler Investment Quick Pay / Are You Around Lekki,ikoyi, Victoria Island, Eti-Osa and Environment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.