Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,104 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:57 AM

WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family (1930 Views)

I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books / Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) / Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by GoodMuyis(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Charity [Love] They say Begins at Home.

If truly, *the religious people are suffering* and they wanted to help us out, They should start from their Father, Mother and Siblings

If that is not possible task for them, they should keep their stuff in their brain until their Parent become atheist.

Dear Atheist if you cant Covert your parent, STOP bothering us with your atheism

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by felixomor: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
GoodMuyis:

If truly, *the religious people are suffering* and they wanted to help us out, They should start from their Father, Mother and Siblings

If that is not possible task for them, they should keep their stuff in their brain until their Parent become atheist.

Dear Atheist if you cant Covert your parent, STOP bothering us with your atheism

Exactly bro.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by arosunshine(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by shuggah(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
well said.

2 Likes

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by GoodMuyis(m): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
felixomor:

Exactly bro.
Well said.

Abi o

You have poor Parent and Family Member, yet you are dishing your Wealth to outsiders

Is that not wickedness

4 Likes

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by GoodMuyis(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
arosunshine:
Op an Atheist isn't a religious fanatic that goes about trying to convince people about a supreme being that doesn't exist.

Ita man, are you a learner or you just came on board.

Atheist Topics are more than any other religion topics in this section, WHY are they disturbing us...

Am getting angry already, the description say...
: Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here

if you dont support the above, go to Nairaland recycle bin and discuss your shitty logic their

3 Likes

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by akintom(m): 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
GoodMuyis:

There are homes lacking in love. Folk can learn love outside, and bring it home.
Dogmaticism numbs the thinking faculty.

[sub]
GoodMuyis:

A typical immoral manners, of a typical hypocritical religious piety.

[sub]
GoodMuyis:

It's you xtians that are bound, to such irritating and intruding instructions.

Matthew 28:19 Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Mark 16:15 And he said to them, Go you into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

1 Like

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by Deicide: 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
akintom:

Mark 16:15 And he said to them, Go you into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature

i know they will call this metaphorical grin

1 Like

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by obinna58(m): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
I always act smart, do as if I believe in God at home cos I can't withstand the pressure coming to me if they eventually notice that am not a real believer though it hurts very bad when u know people are being fooled and controled mentally and all you have to do is keep calm and join the line, all I know I that sooner every body z gonna know the truth abt me, mind u that I might be controled for now but I don't take shit from all dis pastor, rev, priests and apart from internet I don't talk or argue religion with anyone no matter who or what u are I keep everything to my mind.

2 Likes

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by analice107: 12:03am On Nov 25, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo.

They want to help the world, meanwhile their parents do not even know they are atheists.
Some of them still follow their parents to church. yet they are here trying to change the world.

Atheists, Help your immediate families first.

3 Likes

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by analice107: 12:05am On Nov 25, 2016
arosunshine:
Op an Atheist isn't a religious fanatic that goes about trying to convince people about a supreme being that doesn't exist.
How long have you been on NL? Open your eyes and see irreligious fanaticism.

3 Likes

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by analice107: 12:09am On Nov 25, 2016
obinna58:
I always act smart, do as if I believe in God at home cos I can't withstand the pressure coming to me if they eventually notice that am not a real believer though it hurts very bad when u know people are being fooled and controled mentally and all you have to do is keep calm and join the line, all I know I that sooner every body z gonna know the truth abt me, mind u that I might be controled for now but I don't take shit from all dis pastor, rev, priests and apart from internet I don't talk or argue religion with anyone no matter who or what u are I keep everything to my mind.
That is the purpose of this thread, Help your family out of this folly.

Sooner eh? lol, son, you'll die, and your tenth generation will die, if Christ tarries, Christianity will still be here.

1 Like

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by analice107: 12:10am On Nov 25, 2016
obinna58:
Igbo chaps and Atheism. SMH
Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by obinna58(m): 12:27am On Nov 25, 2016
analice107:

That is the purpose of this thread, Help your family out of this folly.

Sooner eh? lol, son, you'll die, and your tenth generation will die, if Christ tarries, Christianity will still be here.
unfortunately the world is getting wiser so sooner or letter people will start seeing the reality rather than fairly tale stories get it on your mind that athiest are getting more and more

1 Like

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by obinna58(m): 12:30am On Nov 25, 2016
analice107:

Igbo chaps and Atheism. SMH
pray to your fucking God to recreat our brain so we could believe

4 Likes

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by GoodMuyis(m): 1:01am On Nov 25, 2016
obinna58:

Can you say the same to your parent at home?

Insult a Christian, You insult your parent
Ridicule God Your, You Ridicule Your parent

1 Like

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by GoodMuyis(m): 1:07am On Nov 25, 2016
Atheist show us that you are more intelligent than them Your Religious, use you intelligence to convert them

Help them out of mental slavery, and stupid religion of white man

After that we Nairaland Christian will take you serious

2 Likes

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by GoodMuyis(m): 1:17am On Nov 25, 2016
akintom:

There are homes lacking in love. Folk can learn love outside, and bring it home.
Dogmaticism numbs the thinking faculty.
A typical immoral manners, of a typical hypocritical religious piety.
It's you xtians that are bound, to such irritating and intruding instructions.

Thats what am saying, show some love to them, free them from that Religion, its a mental slavery.

BUT if you are not laden with such responsibility, THEN STOP bothering us on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by obinna58(m): 1:30am On Nov 25, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Insult a Christian, You insult your parent
Ridicule God Your, You Ridicule Your parent
e pain am

1 Like

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by hopefulLandlord: 1:49am On Nov 25, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Insult a Christian, You insult your parent Ridicule God Your, You Ridicule Your parent
you got something wrong here
there's a huge difference between ridiculing your god idea and ridiculing you
just like you ridiculing real Madrid (I'm a fan) doesn't mean you ridicule me
Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by oluwalfa: 3:28am On Nov 25, 2016
I can see that Alfa the Satanist also inspires the people of doG
Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by onetrack(m): 5:07am On Nov 25, 2016
GoodMuyis:

I have done this. Therefore I will continue to bother you with atheism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by akintom(m): 6:52am On Nov 25, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Thats what am saying, show some love to them, free them from that Religion, its a mental slavery.
Now i understand how atheistic writings affects you.
You know, before now, you folks had arrogated an ultimate and unquestionable religious status to yourselves.

But now, all that has changed. Now you're confronted with fundamental questions, that calls you out, to do a mental check on your lives. With reference to rationality and sanity of holding religious views.

From the basic knowledge of psychology, there's no way you folks will not experience mental shock.

It's the syndrome of the mental shock, that is informing these fear and paranoia inspired posts.

Don't worry, post religious life distress rehabilitation is available.

[sub]
GoodMuyis:

BUT if you are not laden with such responsibility, THEN STOP bothering us on Nairaland
I can't remember any instruction on NL that makes it compulsory, that you must read, or comment on atheistic posts.

You're at freedom to ignore. But i know you folks can't. Some of you have tried it, but such thoughtless decision didn't last. In fact some of had vow not to comment on atheistic posts, but you folks can't just handle it.

Now, what we (atheists) have achieved on NL is grand, though you folks are not aware of them.

*our presence now cautions you, when you folks want to either post or comment on posts.

*you now mind the sensibility of your thoughts

*sufficient doubts have been cast on some of your beliefs

*religious neophytes have been helped to see the idiocy and uselessness of religious beliefs.

*our writings exposes the filthiness of religious beliefs, thereby making religious beliefs disgusting to folks.

*some theists can't post here anymore, because there's nothing to write, that will present them as intelligent. Certainly they don't want to suffer ridicule.

Etc

I guess with time, you guys will all abandon this section, for your inability to cope.

1 Like

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by analice107: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2016
obinna58:
I will forgive Obinna for he never said this, the demon in him did.

Obinna Jesus loves you, do not let that demon deceive you to your peril.

On Judgement day he will stand for himself while you stand for yourself.

You'll not be able to blame him for your actions now, because you have a responsibility. You are willingly letting the demon use your body.

Resist that demon. Satan hates you Obinna.

3 Likes

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by analice107: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2016
obinna58:
unfortunately the world is getting wiser so sooner or letter people will start seeing the reality rather than fairly tale stories get it on your mind that athiest are getting more and more
Okay Obinna.
Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by dalaman: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2016
Same way people should not listen to those that preach against muslims here on Nairaland. Many of them have friends, colleagues, neighbors , and family who are muslims. They refuse to preach to them but come on nairaland to vent anti muslim nonsense. Convince and convert the muslims close to you first before coming to nairaland to rant.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by honourhim: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2016
arosunshine:

Pls stop lying, they are already exhibiting fanatic tendencies here.
Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by honourhim: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2016
dalaman:
Same why people should not listen to those that preach against muslims here on Nairaland. Many of them have friends, colleagues, neighbors , and family who are muslims. They refuse to preach to them but come on nairaland to vent anti muslim nonsense. Convince and convert the muslims close to you first before coming to nairaland to rant.

Does the muslim section allow people to preach to them? How many times do you see threads of christians preaching to muslims here since you want to be a muslim advocate? Compare it with the number of thread atheists open against christianity and religion.
Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by dalaman: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2016
honourhim:

Does the muslim section allow people to preach to them? How many times do you see threads of christians preaching to muslims here since you want to be a muslim advocate? Compare it with the number of thread atheists open against christianity and religion.

Before the Islam section was created most post here were anti Islamic post. Even at that that many Christians here are known for their anti muslim rant. They can't preach or rant to any muslim in real life.

1 Like

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by akintom(m): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Mr Muslim: Mr Christian, do you know you're an atheist?

Mr Christian: no I'm not an atheist.

Mr Muslim: you're, because you lack believe in Allah and his CHOICE prophet(Mohammad).

Mr Christian: yes, in that case, i will rather be an atheist, to the extent that i lack believe in your "inexistent Allah" and his prophet.

Mr Muslim: now you see, i told you, you're an atheist. You're even worst than the rational atheists, for all i care.

Mr Christian: the same goes for you too. You're are an atheist too. Because you lack believe in jehovah God and his ONLY begotten son (Jesus christ).
Your also worst, because of your extreme views.

Hmmmm.........religions And religious beliefs. What a ridiculous twist.

2 Likes

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by jonbellion(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2016
akintom:
Mr Muslim: Mr Christian, do you know you're an atheist?

Mr Christian: no I'm not an atheist.

Mr Muslim: you're, because you lack believe in Allah and his CHOICE prophet(Mohammad).

Mr Christian: yes, in that case, i will rather be an atheist, to the extent that i lack believe in your "inexistent Allah" and his prophet.

Mr Muslim: now you see, i told you, you're an atheist. You're even worst than the rational atheists, for all i care.

Mr Christian: the same goes for you too. You're are an atheist too. Because you lack believe in jehovah God and his ONLY begotten son (Jesus christ).
Your also worst, because of your extreme views.

Hmmmm.........religions And religious beliefs. What a ridiculous twist.
what I dont understand is that they see the irrationalities in every other religion except thiers
It's the human mind sha

1 Like

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by akintom(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2016
jonbellion:
what I dont understand is that they see the irrationalities in every other religion except thiers
It's the human mind sha

And both religions are from Abraham. Yet both are worst enemies.

Pathetic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The "God Didn't/can't/hasn't/will Never Abandon You" Problem. / The Garden Of Eden - A Child's View / Why Is There Hardly Any Woman Like Kathryn Kulman These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.