Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) (52249 Views)

The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) / 'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) / Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by mrgbenga1: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
MzLarem:
And one that one of the cast is Ikemefuna,cant remember the title.
Born to Lead by Ifeanyi Ifoegbuna

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by dhrey: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mehn,gonna dos years...I'm touched.
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by DoPeRoSa(f): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Awww.. The memories are so fresh, I miss the days of ALI and SIMBI

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Where did you get all that? Men
seedorfy134:
Growing up was funny !!
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ahhhh! This post made front page.... Miss a chance of being FTC.. Kai!
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Clone2020(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Drummer boy suppose dey there.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by RexTramadol1: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
trial of jimmy johnson

peace by pieces

our husband has run mad again

koku baboni

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by gameboyo: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.Alawiye grin.
...Wheres "Agbo lives in Calabar" grin

Wish I can lay my hands on that book to read it again. It was Edet lives in calabar.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by dacovajnr: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Where's my Darling "Koku Baboni" and Sugar girl" grin grin... I so much love that Koku Baboni

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by NaLaugh: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
cheesy
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Ali13(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
English Macmillan Primary 4
Agbo live in a town of lagun, which is far from ibadan, he went primary school, he was in primary 4 every one liked agbo because he's always happy. one day agbo wake up from his bed and.........................

10 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Ali13(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
English Macmillan Primary 4
Agbo live in a town of lagun, which is far from ibadan, he went primary school, he was in primary 4 every one liked agbo because he's always happy. one day agbo wake up from his bed and......................... complete the rest

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by jennyebi(f): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
absolutely.... I really enjoyed reading 'Eze goes to school' n 'without a silver spoon'.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by 2onymontana(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Whatever happened to ONWARD, are they still in circulation?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by MrCork: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
seedorfy134:
Growing up was funny !!

.sorry..we don't read those kinda book hear in London! ! (No oofense) angry
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by sylviaeo(f): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
MzLarem:
That nostalgic feeling cheesy

Ralia the sugar girl

Koku Baboni

Zizwe banzi is dead

things fall apart by chinua Achebe

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Hardtalkjoe: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
ONE WEEK ONE TROUBLE (WILSON TAAGBO)

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Muizat33(f): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
The adventure of grade,
Ralia the sugar girl,
Agbo lives in calabar,
The snake girl,
women of owu...... etc

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Hannie957: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Woa childhood days
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by orimsamsam(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Trouble at form five

One week one trouble

Dizzle angel

White wizard

Eze goes to school

Virtuous woman

Drummer boy

Mother's choice

Beggers choice

I read alot of cyprian ekwensi book wen I was young. Ave forgotten abt most of the books I read

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Dantee005(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jay542:

Imagine Ikemefuna cast natongue
She's correct na...that's wat the list of actors or characters in a movie or novel are called....

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by jikjimmy: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Who still remember: 'The Mayor of Caster Bridge', 'The Trials of Brother Jero' and 'The Concubine' by Elechi Amadi

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Dantee005(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
jikjimmy:
Who still remember: 'The Mayor of Caster Bridge', 'The Trials of Brother Jero' and 'The Concubine' by Elechi Amadi
Aye, aye captain... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by kwencypresh(f): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
MzLarem:

Ralia the sugar girl

Koku Baboni

Zizwe banzi is dead

Things fall apart

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by WomanOfRace(f): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
When the world was still good! cherish those days.....
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by ogaprime(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
KingRex1:
#throwback grin
Used all

Then we abbreviated onward big ===> Olu na wizard after reading devil bible in ghana cheesy

Fixing....

Done...

KingRex1:

Then we abbreviated onward big ===> Olu na wiinch after reading devil bible in ghana cheesy
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by kwencypresh(f): 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
orimsamsam:
Trouble at form five

One week one trouble

Dizzle angel

White wizard

Eze goes to school

Virtuous woman

Drummer boy

Mother's choice

Beggers choice

I read alot of cyprian ekwensi book wen I was young. Ave forgotten abt most of the books I read

Dizzy Angel

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by maxiquadrian(m): 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ali and Simbi Edet lives in calabar Mr bassey Agbo Mr Gandogi As You Lay Your Bed jenifa tajo de igbeyawo ko la nd d likes

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by ogaprime(m): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mother's choice...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Who remembers the bottled leopard by Chukwuemeka Ike?

9 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by hustla(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
MzLarem:

Ralia the sugar girl

Koku Baboni

Zizwe banzi is dead

It's Sizwe Banzi

That Ikemefuna should be the Bottle Leopard, can't remember

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities / Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) / See Universities That Will Consider Awaiting Result This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.