Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) (52219 Views)

The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) / 'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) / Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by sagaciousity(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
So u guys 4got One good turn ,One goat 4 obinna lizzy

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Unitedabby(m): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
odogwu2007:
Who remember "The joys of motherhood" "chike and the river" "arrows of gods" "the gods are not to blame" wedlock of the gods" grin grin grin grin
Excuse sir!**raising my right hand** grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Unitedabby(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
StarBukola:
indomie eating generation no go no this books.
haha...i like your beak! grin
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by wuraolagold(f): 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Things fall apart

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Unitedabby(m): 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
xmileeasy:

Do you remember Passport of Mallam Illia?
yeah...remember Ilesanmi social studies?

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by teabully(m): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Memories, who can recall these, Lord of the flies, An African night entertainment, Oliver twist, Maceth, this one that had. Shylock, Olivia n co in it, anoda book wich was action packed back den, Mr somfinn n who read dis piece "Building the Nation". Wish I can get. Dat piece to Read again. Animal farm,

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by airsaylongcon: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
KingRex1:
#throwback grin
Used all

Then we found the full meaning of onward big ===> Olu na wizard after reading devil bible in ghana cheesy

Olú na winch after reading devil book in Ghana! Dem days
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by emma2002(m): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
[size=17pt]KIDI VISION 101

I WISH TO KNOW
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Dayoade92(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
kayelm87:
I use to hate these books then.
lmao. That one na why you dey always carry 42nd position out of 44 pupils. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by obindomanya(m): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
The passport of mallam ilia- cyprian ekwensi. Oliver twist( that 1 gave me a mindset then sha)

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by walexix(m): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
gameboyo:

Wish I can lay my hands on that book to read it again. It was Edet lives in calabar.
Agbo lives in the town of lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by playboy99(m): 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
ifeanyi and obi

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Richy4(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
emma2002:
[size=17pt]KIDI VISION 101

I WISH TO KNOW
[/size]

I think it was "I need to know " grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by oluwabamise4(m): 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
I used them all... Methodist pry sch, Ode - Irele, Ondo State.
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Richy4(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Temmywalex:

Ali, Simbi, Mr & Mrs Salami were in MacMillan Primary English Course Series,
Segun, Chinwe, Chike,
When I read that book about the adventure of Mr & Mrs Bako, their children Biola and Alade, I have a made up my mind to have the same adventure to tour Nigeria when I grow old and have my family like them, but the fear of Boko Haram killed this ambition.

Anyone that missed those good school days missed a lot.

I still remember books like.....
This is Our Chance,
Sugar girl
MacMillan Series
Brighter Grammar series etc, you can't forget characters like....
Edet, Ralia, Ayawa in Apampa Village, Mr Sada, Nkem and Apo.

I heard that Simbi is now a runs girl...I don't know how authentic the information was grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by DebbieSean(f): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
MzLarem:
That nostalgic feeling cheesy
Ralia the sugar girl
Koku Baboni
Zizwe banzi is dead
And one that one of the cast is Ikemefuna,cant remember the title.
Things fall apart

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Charleynmuo: 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
I guess u all are forgetting ANIMAL FARM and THE WIVES REVOLT

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by GGirll: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]i read them all also remember "behind the war front, she stoop to conquer and some chinua acebe's novels, the tempest by shakespare!!! smiley
odogwu2007:
Who remember "The joys of motherhood" "chike and the river" "arrows of gods" "the gods are not to blame" wedlock of the gods" grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by fidelity09: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alawiye.....
Babalawo to ba fe difa a ranti opan ifa
Akope to ba fe ko eyin koni fi igba seyin
Ti osere bafe losode yo ranti awon agberin Je Orin re me larinrin
Ori adin kin buro komayo lorun
Ori adiye kin buro koye dufu
A bit about MacMillan too
A few days later ada and nnene were returning from school when they saw a house on fire
Fire fire....
This post brings out the tears in me I remember those glorious beginning.....imagine me an Edo boy reciting a Yoruba poem even without knowing what I was saying back then....those were the era when teachers were still teachers... God bless uncle Suleiman and Mr Julius olubomi of greater tomorrow nursery and primary school ikare akoko....wow wow...God bless you op for giving me something to laugh about tonight....

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by jidxin(m): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
MzLarem:

Ralia the sugar girl

Koku Baboni

Zizwe banzi is dead

ikemefunna okonkwo....THINGS FALL APART
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by willibounce1(m): 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
KingRex1:
#throwback grin
Used all

Then we found the full meaning of onward big ===> Ole ni wale aji ruler dada. cheesy

Where una see devil Bible from...Ghana kor Somalia ni

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by BusinessAnalyst: 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Op left these out:

Akin goes to school
Òkèlè Dì'tán
Things fall apart
The gods are not to blame

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by djtommy(m): 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
The incoruptable judge

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by avicky(f): 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
MzLarem:

Ralia the sugar girl

Koku Baboni

Zizwe banzi is dead

Chai, as well as the Olympic exercise book.
Anyone who can't relate to this is of the indomie generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by kaylex1994(m): 12:44am On Nov 28, 2016
more...if you did not use this books then you no grow up when growing up was fun grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by slimfresh(m): 1:01am On Nov 28, 2016
KingRex1:
#throwback grin
Used all

Then we found the full meaning of onward big ===> Olu na wizard after reading devil bible in ghana cheesy
well we found the meaning of EXERCISE BOOK....... Ede "times"(X) Ede, Remi Cko ni Iya, Segun Elere Ball Odabo Odabo Kayode....i know some folks will remember.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by foody(f): 1:12am On Nov 28, 2016
Mr. B and Company. To be a millionaire think like a millionaire.
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Donwizbro(m): 2:12am On Nov 28, 2016
What about ALI AND THE ANGELS HOUSE...along time ago there live a man...i crammed that shit.
Those that did public schools can relate to that. Thanks for THE memories op!
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Donwizbro(m): 2:15am On Nov 28, 2016
djtommy:
The incoruptable judge
kai baba u old o. Lolz. I never get to finish that book, its kinda awful.
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by vheckthor1: 2:38am On Nov 28, 2016
eze and the smugglers, agbo goes to school
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 28, 2016
When you are an Olumba member but know all the pictures in My Book of Bible Stories...#ThatOneTimeJWRuledNigeria

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by ylaa(f): 5:23am On Nov 28, 2016
I do, I read n enjoyed them all.

qwuote author=odogwu2007 post=51351274]Who remember "The joys of motherhood" "chike and the river" "arrows of gods" "the gods are not to blame" wedlock of the gods" grin grin grin grin[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike / Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.