Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON (1271 Views)

Amnesty International: Buhari Is “totally Inadequate, Too Slow And Ineffective" / APC Governors Set To Remove Rochas Okorocha As Chairman..."he Is Ineffective" / Metuh's Trial: Jonathan Was Seen As Ineffective And Unserious- Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by moyakz(m): 6:50am On Nov 25, 2016
Nairalanders,
Judging by former president Goodluck Jonathan's tenure and what we have witnessed so far(the lies,denials,recession,boko-haram payment nd upgrade,the libya-fulani herdsmen,the other room,aisha's rice,etc)under this president buhari's regime;
Who is,at the moment,worthy to be crowned the INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON??
President buhari or Goodluck Jonathan??
please,choose nd comment with reasons!
Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by Tiffbuxas: 6:56am On Nov 25, 2016
moyakz:
Nairalanders,
Judging by former president Goodluck Jonathan's tenure and what we have witnessed so far(the lies,denials,recession,boko-haram payment nd upgrade,the libya-fulani herdsmen,the other room,aisha's rice,etc)under this president buhari's regime;
Who is,at the moment,worthy to be crowned the INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON??
President buhari or Goodluck Jonathan??
please,choose nd comment with reasons!
let me go and brush.... Oga comment under me
Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by moyakz(m): 7:01am On Nov 25, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
let me go and brush.... Oga comment under me
be fast o.ensure u brush well and take ur bathe too.
Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by weyab: 7:05am On Nov 25, 2016
Is lik na bubu undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by moyakz(m): 7:09am On Nov 25, 2016
weyab:
Is lik na bubu undecided
why do u think so?
Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by agbangam: 7:19am On Nov 25, 2016
Abeg, na beg i dey beg u Mr OP, just leave d Title for dat Otuoeke man. My reasons are GEJ was lucky wit high Price of Crude oil during his time, so der was enough forex entering dis country but his best achievement was to handover power peacefully n dat abuja-kaduna train. Outside dat it was looting galore. During his term security degenerated badly blaming it on ACN; CPC n later APC while his own uncle d late Gen. Azazi made it known dat its a PDP thing.
We are suffering from Recession rite now cos even wit d best economic team he had n Super finance Minister Okonjo(aunty world bank/harvard), dey cudn't save rather dey are blaiming Amaechi n Fashola:
Nna eeh; GEJ messed up big time, so pls allow him to continue wit his title. WORLD INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON.... WIB
Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by moyakz(m): 7:24am On Nov 25, 2016
agbangam:
Abeg, na beg i dey beg u Mr OP, just leave d Title for dat Otuoeke man. My reasons are GEJ was lucky wit high Price of Crude oil during his time, so der was enough forex entering dis country but his best achievement was to handover power peacefully n dat abuja-kaduna train. Outside dat it was looting galore. During his term security degenerated badly blaming it on ACN; CPC n later APC while his own uncle d late Gen. Azazi made it known dat its a PDP thing.
We are suffering from Recession rite now cos even wit d best economic team he had n Super finance Minister Okonjo(aunty world bank/harvard), dey cudn't save rather dey are blaiming Amaechi n Fashola:
Nna eeh; GEJ messed up big time, so pls allow him to continue wit his title. WORLD INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON.... WIB
what do u have to say on the current games of 'blame,denials,lies,and ''we WILLs''?
Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by boyt1: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2016
Buhari's failure and incompetence has made GEJ more than a Hero.
I hope Nigerians have learned a big lesson from the propaganda politics of APC.

3 Likes

Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by weyab: 7:46am On Nov 25, 2016
moyakz:

why do u think so?
mak i go shit first, i dey come
Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by moyakz(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2016
boyt1:
Buhari's failure and incompetence has made GEJ more than a Hero.
I hope Nigerians have learned a big lesson from the propaganda politics of APC.
my broda,we are sthll learning o.have u forgotten that nigerians are most gullible?
Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by moyakz(m): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2016
weyab:
mak i go shit first, i dey come
bros,buhari administration don affect u well o.
Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by weyab: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2016
moyakz:

bros,buhari administration don affect u well o.
Lol i tel u. D man stoped ma mini importation to zero.
Thank God for bet9ja which hav d ability to mak ur 100 naira 4million witout u getting d money grin but d joy of seeing d millions no b here. Then thanks to MMM which is my money making machine now. grin
Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by moyakz(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2016
weyab:

Lol i tel u. D man stoped ma mini importation to zero.
Thank God for bet9ja which hav d ability to mak ur 100 naira 4million witout u getting d money grin but d joy of seeing d millions no b here. Then thanks to MMM which is my money making machine now. grin
MMM people!lolz
buhari go soon block am
Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by Abeymills(m): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2016
Buhari
Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by moyakz(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2016
Abeymills:
Buhari
why?
Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by Funlordjnr: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2016
Abeg who get red oil?
Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by moyakz(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Abeg who get red oil?
for cooking or making soap?
Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by hannyjay(f): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2016
Nobody can compete with d initial owner
Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by moyakz(m): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2016
hannyjay:
Nobody can compete with d initial owner
seriously?
Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by Funlordjnr: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2016
moyakz:

for cooking or making soap?

Cookery!
Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by talktimi(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Buhari is undoubtedly the king of ineffectual buffoons cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Of course we all know who is ruling the hood in this business....

His Royal Dullness......Sultan Bubu...of Daura.

The Commander -in- Sheeet of Ineffectual Buffoon of Naija...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON by moyakz(m): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Cookery!
e don finish.

(1) (Reply)

Chief Barida Kobani, Uncle To Wike's SSG, Dumps PDP For APC (photos) / Aba The City After Everybody's Heart / Can You Caption This Photos From EFCC Scene?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.