Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,305 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

The Chain Series: Celiberated (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Chain Series: Celiberated (18+) (642 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? / Must Read :the Chain Series:adventurous Chained Sex. (18+) / The Chain Series: Diary Of A Submissive (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chain Series: Celiberated (18+) by PenAStory: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/11/21/the-chain-series-celibrated-18/

They say you never know when you are going to meet someone and your whole world comes undone in a moment. This is what happened to me literally. My name is Adanna Chinwendu Offia and I am the only child of my parents, Chief and Mrs. Offia. My parents are business moguls and I have lived all my life in Abuja, the capital city of Nigeria. I had the best childhood ever as I lacked nothing. You see, my parents spoilt me. To put it in my aunt, Mrs. Amarachi Igwe’s words, I was rotten and I enjoyed every bit of it. I took after my beautiful mother, we could even pass as sisters. I was petite like her and perhaps even more beautiful. It was also hard convincing people that I was twenty-four as many always mistook me for a young teenager.

I have been celibate for as long as I can remember especially after losing my virginity to my cousin, Ebuka. He certainly didn’t deserve it and didn’t know what he was doing as I practically had to scream at him to put the damned thing inside of me. It didn’t help that I didn’t find anyone worth sleeping with all through my university education and so I kept my legs closed all through. It wasn’t so difficult being a first class student and I was eager to take over my dad’s company since he was planning to retire soon after my graduation so hooking up was definitely the last thing on my mind. A week ago, I received a call from my childhood friend, Titi Williams who called to tell me about her upcoming wedding set to go down in Lagos. Aha! I was excited as I had just gotten back into the country after completing my Master’s Programme in Canada and I had been having a longing to do something fun. This was definitely going to be a big one.

Two days before the big day, there was a rehearsal for the wedding and all the bridesmaids and the groomsmen were in attendance. We were all paired by the wedding planner and as my partner proceeded to take my arm, I couldn’t help but notice that we were the most gorgeous pair of the lot albeit the most different. He was over six feet tall in comparison to my five feet and few inches. He was also chocolate in complexion whereas I was a “yellow pawpaw”. He said nothing to me during the entire rehearsal and just as we finished and he set to go, I rushed after him and shouted, “I didn’t get your name”. How rude, I thought.

He turned slowly around and walked up to me, stopping only inches away from me. Too close for comfort.

“Dapo. Balogun Dapo,” he said looking straight into my eyes and holding the gaze for longer than necessary. I was spellbound. I couldn’t say for him but my mouth went dry and I was having problem breathing properly. He was looking at me like he could see into my very soul with the most intense brown eyes ever. I don’t know for how many seconds we stood like that but he broke the gaze eventually and walked briskly away even as I willed my body to return to normalcy and started taking deep breaths. Wow. There was something about the way he was looking at me that made me feel like a sexy woman and I felt this surge of excitement inside of me. I quickly left to prepare for the wedding which was the following day.

The wedding was indeed glorious just like a high class wedding should be. At the reception, I danced a lot with the latest couple and I really had a good time laughing and drinking with the others. I got up and headed to the ladies walking gingerly. I had taken more than my regular booze of alcohol and the last thing I wanted was to get clumsy and fall on my face at my friend’s wedding. As I finished and got out of the ladies, I rushed out and collided right into Dapo.

“Hey, hey, slow and steady,” he said as he took my hand and steadied me. “

I’m sorry.” I mumbled staring into his face dreamily.

We stood there in an awkward silence looking at each other even as I began swaying to Timi Dakolo’s Iyawo Mi which filtered in from the reception hall. Dapo cursed and Irolled my eyes at him asking him what the problem was.

“Stop moving so regretfully, you might regret it,” he said.

Without realizing it, I had moved closer to him. I laughed and pouted.

“Stop that too,” he said.

Two can play this game.

“And if I don’t?” I asked teasingly, toying with his suit’s jacket with a finger.

He swore as he dragged me roughly to a corner and pinned me to the wall with his weight. He held up my hands in one hand and used the other hand to hold the back of my neck as he descended on my lips and dealt me a kiss that made it difficult to breathe. He tasted of chocolate and champagne and every sweet thing that one can think of. He was really slow and before I knew it, he had deepened the kiss and started biting my tongue softly till I could taste my blood. He pulled my wandering hair backwards and grabbed me by my throat but he didn’t stop kissing me. My knees began to give way even as I started moaning softly. I had never been kissed like that before. It felt like my whole life depended on that one kiss.

Unexpectedly, he withdrew from me and held his index finger up looking at me deep in my eyes, “Ada, I’m going to do as I please with your body. I need your total surrender. Are you willing to go down this road with me?”

“Yes,” I whispered with no shame. What was wrong with me?

“Good,” he said as he scooped me up off his shoulder like a baby and carried me out through the back door. Everything happened so fast and before I knew it he was settling me into his car and ensuring my seat belt was tightly buckled. He got inside and did same. He zoomed out of the parking lot at top speed, hooting his horn nonstop, swearing and cursing at every car and driver on the road. I giggled and frowned when I saw the nasty look he gave me when he caught me.

We arrived at his house and I was really impressed. The house was cozy. I had no time to really look around because before I knew it, I was on his shoulder again and he was going up the stairs taking it four at a time. Impatient somebody.

We got to his bedroom and I found myself landing softly on a king-size bed. I was alert now. His back was turned to me while he removed his clothes including his boxers before he turned slowly to face me.

My mouth went dry and I am very sure I wouldn’t have remembered my own name then if I was asked. Gosh! He was magnificent. Grand. A true alpha male. I just couldn’t stop staring. If he saw my jaw drop open, he didn’t act like he saw it as he proceeded to help me get out of my dress. I turned my back so he could help with my zip and with deliberate slowness, he peeled off my dress and tore my thong. He stepped back and stared at me with wide eyes.

“When I imagined you in bed with me, I had no idea that you would be so utterly breathtaking. Every inch of you is perfect,” he said in a husky voice. I swallowed hard and kept still. This was it. My insides were already moonwalking. He went to fetch what he called a pleasurable tool from his wardrobe. When I looked at his hands, he was holding chains and at that moment I began to shiver with excitement. He made me lie down on the bed facing upward and then he tied my hands in those chains and I hate to say it but I feel a surge of excitement. This was something new and alien. It felt really good. My hands were nicely secured and even if I resented the idea of not being able to touch him, I liked this. Dapo seemed to know just what he was doing. He knew a million ways to please a lady.

Next, he got some ice from the refrigerator and spread my legs wide apart. He placed one right on my clit and I let out a loud moan.

“Not too much noise now, you don’t want me taping your mouth, be a good girl,” he said. I nodded fast too aroused to trust myself to speak coherently. He placed another cube on my navel and another in my mouth and then went down on me as he gave me the best first MouthAction of my life.

I was screaming loud and I didn’t care. It was just too much exquisite pleasure and it didn’t take too long before I began to feel torrents of orgasm as I climaxed with such great force I thought I couldn’t bear it. He held me close as I came back to earth and then started kissing me like a hungry lion, roaming his hands throughout my body, smacking my ass, pulling my hair roughly, holding my throat, it was like World War III, just better. He inserted a finger into me and I moaned even louder. Then two and then three. I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Please Dapo. Now!” I screamed. The room had been cold when we came in but it seemed like we were in an oven now with the way I felt hot all over. I was hot and so was he. He decided to put me out of my misery as he pulled me and in one move thrust deeply into me.

“Ohh jeez,” I shouted as I started thrashing my head back and forth as he started to move slowly at first and then he began to move fast. Really fast.

“Don’t stop,” I shouted even louder.

“You really are a noisemaker aren’t you,” he replied. It wasn’t a question, it was a statement.

I don’t think sex should feel that good I mean, if that was where my death came, so be it. I was in pure ecstasy. Then it came, this time I really thought I would die as I came heavily, Dapo following seconds after me. Then he freed my hands and pulled me close. He tossed my hair and whispered into my ear sending chills down my spine,

“Sleep for now baby girl, we’ve got a long night.”

I was too weak to reply him as I drifted off to sleep.

Source: PenAStory - www.penastory.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Should Date Single Women / How The End-time Movement started / Dr Love: (case 1) My Partner Hardly Calls Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.