Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Can One No Longer Ask For Submissions/Reviews Of Literary Works In This Section? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Can One No Longer Ask For Submissions/Reviews Of Literary Works In This Section? (1007 Views)

Once Upon A Scourge - Collection Of Literary Works On Hiv/aids / Call For Entries - Agogo (collections Of Literary Works In Yoruba Language) / How Can I Get My Collections Of Literary Works Published? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One No Longer Ask For Submissions/Reviews Of Literary Works In This Section? by TrueBrit: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2009
I have not been on Nairaland in ages, so I do not know if there has been a paradigm shift in the modus operandi of this site or a recent volte face of the posting rules. However, I am more than a little shocked and extremely outraged that one power-crazed individual has deemed it fit to withdraw my posting privileges because I asked for reviews of literary works in THE LITERATURE SECTION, citing that I am guilty of posting spam [What! So asking for literature reviews in the literature section of Nairaland is now considered spamming? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry].

What the hell is the world turning into? And where the heck is Seun? You need to call your minions to order man. [And Seun, if it was you who personally took that decision to withdraw my posting rights, SHAME ON YOU!!!!].

Oh and FYI, If my telling you the truth rubs you up the wrong way, you can go ahead and ban me. I have said what I logged on to say and it's not like I am here that often to be adversely affected.
Re: Can One No Longer Ask For Submissions/Reviews Of Literary Works In This Section? by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 07, 2009
only books and topics relating to satanism are encouraged in the lit section these days.

havent you noticed.
Re: Can One No Longer Ask For Submissions/Reviews Of Literary Works In This Section? by bluespice(f): 3:50am On Nov 07, 2009
tpia, that is not true.

true brit, all you need to do is contact the admins or whoever banned and make them aware what you posted wasn't spam
they have an anti-spam thingy that marks legit posts as spam. i've encountered that myself also
contact them and it will most definitely be rectified almost immediately.
Re: Can One No Longer Ask For Submissions/Reviews Of Literary Works In This Section? by kay9(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2009
Teeheehee! cheesy there's a ghost in the machine
Re: Can One No Longer Ask For Submissions/Reviews Of Literary Works In This Section? by MyneWhite1(f): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2009
Its been happening to me too.I can't post o my end of the road story thread.
Re: Can One No Longer Ask For Submissions/Reviews Of Literary Works In This Section? by kay9(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2009
Myne White:

Its been happening to me too.I can't post o my end of the road story thread.

MyneW Mon ami from Blogsville?? grin grin grin grin There can't be another Myne Whitman in the whole world, can there? Hows Ada-bekee? wink
Re: Can One No Longer Ask For Submissions/Reviews Of Literary Works In This Section? by MyneWhite1(f): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2009
K9, it is the one and only oo, LOL. How you dey?

(1) (Reply)

New Word In The English Language / Re: Nairaland’s "The Poet" Competition / Hard Life In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.