Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Boko Haram Visit The Nigerian Armies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Visit The Nigerian Armies (1020 Views)

"The Nigerian Marked In This Photos Wasn't Part Of The Cambodia Drug Deal" / Money Wives: The Nigerian Girls Sold To Repay Debts / Fake Soldiers Arrested In Lagos And Ogun By The Nigerian Army (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Visit The Nigerian Armies by Blessograo(f): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2016
So like other attacks such as suicide bombing, murders, and so on from the Nigeria's enemy which happens to be Boko haram, they have decided to visit our Nigerian armies at their Base in Damboa Borno state at 1:40 am 25-11-2016 Nigerian time.
I got the info of the planned attack at China time which was midnight and I decided to pray for our armies. As usual God was on our armies side today and the battle ground looks bloody like it use to be from the BH guys.
Hoping this goes front page Lalasticlala and all those guys involved in front paging.

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Visit The Nigerian Armies by Blessograo(f): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2016
Here are more pictures

Re: Boko Haram Visit The Nigerian Armies by stefanweeks: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2016
Is this for real?
Re: Boko Haram Visit The Nigerian Armies by buffalowings: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2016
Oi

I need bleach for my eyes
Re: Boko Haram Visit The Nigerian Armies by updatemachine: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2016
wtf! kudos to our army...
just nuke this guys out!
Re: Boko Haram Visit The Nigerian Armies by kaycexx(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2016
People kill people...
Re: Boko Haram Visit The Nigerian Armies by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2016
Bokoharam have different weapons.Unlike the Nigerian army with only ak 47.Good job to them tho.

I hope buhari will not get angry with the soldiers who carried the gallant reprisal attack?
Re: Boko Haram Visit The Nigerian Armies by Blessograo(f): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2016
I don't still get Boko haram's reason for attacking.
Re: Boko Haram Visit The Nigerian Armies by Sanuzi(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
7virgins waiting for them oooooooooooooo
Blessograo:
So like other attacks such as suicide bombing, murders, and so on from the Nigeria's enemy which happens to be Boko haram, they have decided to visit our Nigerian armies at their Base in Damboa Borno state at 1:40 am 25-11-2016 Nigerian time.
I got the info of the planned attack at China time which was midnight and I decided to pray for our armies. As usual God was on our armies side today and the battle ground looks bloody like it use to be from the BH guys.
Hoping this goes front page Lalasticlala and all those guys involved in front paging.

(1) (Reply)

Cultist Lover Kills Final Year Delta Polytechnic Student (pic) / SHOCKING! Bola Ige’s Son Reveals Fresh Details On Father’s Murder / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.