Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters (46891 Views)

These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters / 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
photoshoot:

Even as a single man, I see no reason to cheat,

Well, it could be said that they are wicked as well, when considering the other person they are hurting.

But could we say they are motivated by wickedness?

Yes and with reckless abandon too
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by taemilola(f): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
mrsfavour:
Hahahaha ! pls dont go again. its not all men that can tolerate that a beg,no go again
it is a thing that won't repeat itself again. I regretted it.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by kaboninc(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
baum1:

Madam, whether as a single or married man, it doesn't make sense. Take note. And in doing the right thing, an unmarried person is not supposed to be having sex. What is wrong is wrong, whether or not one falls into the temptation.

It's always good to provide another view so that some people reading posts like these will not go and start thinking some wrong things are correct.

Only for those who share the same faith with you.

What is wrong to you may be correct to others.

Premarital sex may actually be a good thing but a very bad thing for people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by firstolalekan(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
mrsfavour:
JOBLESS U. i only made a comment which did nt in any way concern u and u kept eating ur self, why ? funny enough ur a male to follow all my comments. well, keep checking me and i will teach u morals since u are idle.
Suck on it!

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by kaboninc(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
marisdgreat:

Can you please share how to go about it

You really want to spy on him?
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by InvertedHammer: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
dixon400:

Whr can I download a free one?

/
Nothing in life that is of value and that is not from nature is free.

You pay to play.
\

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by baba11(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
bamisepeters:
It might sound somehow though, but let's face reality because this is very common among us. Not just the married ones, those courting are often caught in the act.

Even if you claim you are not a jealous type you still do this once in a while either by error or willingly.

I remembered the day i did this, i was fingling with her phone, trying to set some applications she needed and then a whatsapp chat came in which i couldn't understand.

I don't want to be left in the dark, i had to open and see what had been said to understand, but thank God it is not the one that gives heart attack because that is what you can possibly get from spying into your spouse's chat.

I don't think it is doubt of trust to do this but not advisable.

It is not just men that do this, women fall prey too, i don't want to say women do more, yet, they claim they will never touch your phone without your permission.

But immediately you come out of bathroom you will notice change of position of your device while the men will pray you get something to do in the kitchen and you forget your phone behind.

It is human, trust is not the issue but curiosity. We want to know what they are doing behind us to be sure if we are safe, yet, we know it is not right as it can cause HBP, unsettled argument and others of there kinds.

The question is ; have you ever spied on your spouse's phone? Why?

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/11/moment-of-truth-have-you-ever-spied-on.html
It is good atimes to do that.There was a lady i wanted to marry.Fortunately or unfortunately on one particular day we were together,she left her phone and went to do something outside,i checked here phone and saw the number of 'competitors' i have to battle with.I didn't tell her anything but i wasn't surprised when she married someone else.Atleast,i have the inkling of what was likely to happened and it saved me from massive heartbreak.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by marisdgreat(f): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
kaboninc:

You really want to spy on him?
Yes I will chat u up
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by modelsms(m): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
repogirl:
Ofcourse Na...but he has nothing to hide so I have lost interest. Besides I just like to busybody.grin

I even installed a tracker app that is connected to my own phone and gives me his whereabouts but that one is more for safety reasons. grin
so how efficient is the app?
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by kaboninc(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
marisdgreat:

Yes I will chat u up

Lol. This is serious oh
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by wandeykul(f): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
uxdesigner:

eiya tuhtuh grin u avnt been clean either so y cry
funny you,u know I actually cheated on my sweetheart with you,oyo is ur case
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
wandeykul:
funny you,u know I actually cheated on my sweetheart with you,oyo is ur case
lol naso, u prolly dnt knw who dis is. take a wild guess down to 2013
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by ogaprime(m): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
dubbiskelly:
There are many ways, just google it.

I don't mind giving me hints so as to make the google search easy sir
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by beyondwalls: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
[
Pls how did you it?
I think I really need to do this before it gets too late

quote author=wolverineNI post=51389404]Me spy no oooooo... Haba spy ké..... No mé spy mbanu
I only hacked her whatsapp, Facebook etc account so I could have access from miles away cool[/quote]
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by beyondwalls: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
[
Yesso pls it's seriously serious, I am interested in knowing how to spy.

Pls how can I go about it? I knw it may mean vigil of several days and deep sighs at interval bt I need to know the truth...her fone uses her fingerprints as password.

quote author=kaboninc post=51397126]

Lol. This is serious oh [/quote]
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by beyondwalls: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2016

Pls how can I go about it? I knw it may mean vigil of several days and deep sighs at interval bt I need to know the truth...her fone uses her fingerprints as password.

kaboninc:

Lol. This is serious oh
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by kaboninc(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
beyondwalls:

Brother, if you strongly feel she's cheating on you, why not bring it up with her? Ask her in such a way that her response must be reassuring you of her commitment and to go a step further, to open her phone for you to scrutinise. Just to satisfy your curiosity.

Else you break off...just so you don't hurt yourself later on. Wetin you no know no fit kill you.

Personally I don't password my phones or apps because I may forget it and it's just time wasting for me.

People should just learn to be open. When you have an open mind, you live a more colorful life.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by beyondwalls: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
Thanks bro.

I hav done most of wat u said below. I hav confronted her a few times and checked her phone but still could not get a good concrete evidence in support of my suspicion. .

Words and some activities show commitment also some actions and incomplete info show otherwise.
So am still interested please.

quote author=kaboninc post=51403233]

Brother, if you strongly feel she's cheating on you, why not bring it up with her? Ask her in such a way that her response must be reassuring you of her commitment and to go a step further, to open her phone for you to scrutinise. Just to satisfy your curiosity.

Else you break off...just so you don't hurt yourself later on. Wetin you no know no fit kill you.

Personally I don't password my phones or apps because I may forget it and it's just time wasting for me.

People should just learn to be open. When you have an open mind, you live a more colorful life. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by adelekeaka: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hello iluvweed, please I would like to have a private chat with you. I have sent E-mail message to you through this forum. Thanks

iluvweed:
Lol...I just use SNAP CHAT!....chat deletes itself after other party has read it.... grin
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Asey(f): 5:57am On Nov 27, 2016
really. wait till u pass thru wat i am passing through,then u will know if u will read or not
Certifiedboss:

I understand that curiosity can make you check your partners phone but reading chat of him and his mother or siblings is way too much. That's disrespectful
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Oklander: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2016
ThePlumbers:

Go to www.web.whatsapp.com on your laptop, take her phone and go to menu on her whatsapp, click on "whatsapp web" scan the back code from web.whatsapp.com with her phone, it will connect. Even if she is in Australia and you are in Mars you can read her chats live. It works with only internet. So long her phone has internet and you have internet on your phone, just carry go. I use it personally for my convinience. And it doesnt log out except you log out yourself.

Come back here later to share your story from the hospital bed after the doctor must have diagnosed you of heart attack.
What if you turn off your computer, would it reconnect when you turn it back on and connect to internet?
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by ThePlumbers(m): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oklander:
What if you turn off your computer, would it reconnect when you turn it back on and connect to internet?

Yes. Even if thunder strike your laptop, give it back to engineer for repair, connect again and you are back

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by imurboss: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
ThePlumbers:

My case exactly. I hacked her whatsapp onto my laptop and I couldnt believe how faithful my bae is. We are still waxing stronger

Please how did you hack someone's whatsapp into your laptop lipsrsealed i wan learn work grin grin
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by ThePlumbers(m): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
imurboss:

Please how did you hack someone's whatsapp into your laptop lipsrsealed i wan learn work grin grin

Pay 5k.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by beyondwalls: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bros, how u do am?
There is one have been trying to buy but saying there is error with my order processing. Highster mobile is d name...do u have any good n affordable one in mind or any other way to go about this?

uote author=InvertedHammer post=51395375]

/
Nothing in life that is of value and that is not from nature is free.

You pay to play.
\[/quote]
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by iebanehita(m): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
imurboss:

Lol. I have discovered most of you are just so impatient to learn.
He actually revealed something which is key to tracking your bae on her whatsapp chat but you couldn't see it.

As for me, life is sweet jare. Can't give myself sleepless night over a bae's philandering lifestyle. I cherish my sleep a lot grin grin grin
Once i notice the punna isn't as tight as it was before, na to arrange oputa panel for her to face oh.. hehehe

There's more to life than what's in-between a woman's leg joor. cheesy
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by fotadmowmend(m): 8:26am On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmm.... Sure an hacker can't do without that
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Filashade(f): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2016
Pylony:
Seriously, back in 2013 before breaking up with a pretty lady whom i've come to know for four good years before we start dating two years before the break up.

I've never cheated on her with another, its this relationship with no intimacy involved in, i so loved her to hurt her in any way thinking she love me back the same way, but i was totally wrong as it was all but a sham.

I end up spying on her phone not that i wanted to but it all happene out of curiousity, any ways. It all began when she dropped her phone one day in water and it went dead. So she called me on pay phone to tell me what has happened, told her to first remove the battery from the phone.

And since i could fix phones and have my tool kit at home, i ask her to bring it over so i can check it out. Luckyly, i brought it back to life. But Meanwhile, before laying hands on her phone, she has no choice than to gave me her phone's password to see if all is well with the phone after fixing it.

That was when i get curious to check her messages because when ever we're together she never like me touching her phone for a minute and even if it last longer it has this annoying password that activate it self after some time..lol.

When i scroll through her messages that day, i came across a recently sent but disturbing text messages from the date on it, well hidden in her phone and sent from a lover. Where they were discussing hot erotics, calling each other with pet names, etc.
Mehnn.. my hair all raise at attention on seeing all that.undecided

I've never in my life felt that kind of pain, its like am being stabbed in the heart. And guess who the secret lover she's exchanging those hell messages with? After my little investigation i discover the other Lover happen to be my very own friend and that hurt so much that i can never trust any one anymore. What i still don't understand is this, why double date and waste her time with me if she's rather in love with another??

I called her to come pick her phone, and till date i never told her what i know about them, i silently end the relationship by creating other excuses and avoiding her and that friend in the middle.

I see nothing wrong spying on some one you think is in love with you, but get ready, it is very painful.

Ahh brossss. Take am easy ehhhn.

I dont see anything wrong with spying on your partners phone. If they dont have nothing to hide then they should be able to give you their phone easily.

I had this issue with my ex, he was Jamaican and half portuguese (I should have stayed clear but anyways). This guy whenever I ask to see his phone or rather just recently two phones, this mumu just dey lie they tell me sey him no know which phone him they use and he was just fiddling with his phone(s) and doing all sorts and i knew what he was doing. He is one of those guys who flirt a lot with ladies and am so serious and I also knew he had a girlfriend which he has been claiming is his ex who is pyscho, so many things happened that whenver I see him (we work in the same company but different departments) my body just they boil. I have never hated anybody so much in my life. I willingly used to give him my phone without even complaining at all coz am a faithful person and he just never lets me even touch his phone. I should have known better.

I ended up meeting my current partner a month right after I broke up with my ex. I am still watching but he hasnt given me any concern so far but we will see.

Sorry i went off there into lala land but I know how you feel. I feel your pain.

Just take things easy and dont fall in love easily as that would hurt you even more. Men and Women of nowaday are becomign way to smart and sneaky. Just be careful.

Stay Blessed kiss
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Pylony(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2016
Filashade:

Ahh brossss. Take am easy ehhhn.

I dont see anything wrong with spying on your partners phone. If they dont have nothing to hide then they should be able to give you their phone easily.

I had this issue with my ex, he was Jamaican and half portuguese (I should have stayed clear but anyways). This guy whenever I ask to see his phone or rather just recently two phones, this mumu just dey lie they tell me sey him no know which phone him they use and he was just fiddling with his phone(s) and doing all sorts and i knew what he was doing. He is one of those guys who flirt a lot with ladies and am so serious and I also knew he had a girlfriend which he has been claiming is his ex who is pyscho, so many things happened that whenver I see him (we work in the same company but different departments) my body just they boil. I have never hated anybody so much in my life. I willingly used to give him my phone without even complaining at all coz am a faithful person and he just never lets me even touch his phone. I should have known better.

I ended up meeting my current partner a month right after I broke up with my ex. I am still watching but he hasnt given me any concern so far but we will see.

Sorry i went off there into lala land but I know how you feel. I feel your pain.

Just take things easy and dont fall in love easily as that would hurt you even more. Men and Women of nowaday are becomign way to smart and sneaky. Just be careful.

Stay Blessed kiss
lol..believe me i never suspected any fishy deals surrounding my ex, This very experience with her were she happens to be my very first love, and a cheat with my snake of a friend has affected how i relate with people. I can't help it, i no longer trust any one, any more. In a nut shell, i've learn my lessons the hard way. She was like a green snake under a green grass, pretending to be there for me alone, which was a hoax. Infact, i was just foolish to have over trusted her. Thats a sad one with your ex as well, am happy you moved on. By the way, thanks alot for the encouraging words..
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by Filashade(f): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pylony:
lol..believe me i never suspected any fishy deals surrounding my ex, This very experience with her were she happens to be my very first love, and a cheat with my snake of a friend has affected how i relate with people. I can't help it, i no longer trust any one, any more. In a nut shell, i've learn my lessons the hard way. She was like a green snake under a green grass, pretending to be there for me alone, which was a hoax. Infact, i was just foolish to have over trusted her. Thats a sad one with your ex as well, am happy you moved on. By the way, thanks alot for the encouraging words..

It is hard to trust people. f am still trying hard not be one of those nosy girlfriends who doesnt trust her partner but you cant blame me.

Thank you and you are welcome too.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by imurboss: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
ThePlumbers:

Pay 5k.

grin grin grin ......Is that all shocked
Re: Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters by imurboss: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
iebanehita:

Lol. I have discovered most of you are just so impatient to learn.
He actually revealed something which is key to tracking your bae on her whatsapp chat but you couldn't see it.

As for me, life is sweet jare. Can't give myself sleepless night over a bae's philandering lifestyle. I cherish my sleep a lot grin grin grin
Once i notice the punna isn't as tight as it was before, na to arrange oputa panel for her to face oh.. hehehe

There's more to life than what's in-between a woman's leg joor. cheesy

So will she still face oputa panel after child birth when the place may not be tight like before

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.