Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

JUST Now:abba Kyari Spotted At The Burial Of One Of His Operatives Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JUST Now:abba Kyari Spotted At The Burial Of One Of His Operatives Today (1434 Views)

My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos / Photos From The Burial Of 'Gbaja Marine', Nigerian Cultist Killed In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST Now:abba Kyari Spotted At The Burial Of One Of His Operatives Today by Had1zasaf: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
The super crime buster was spotted today at the burial of one of his most dedicated operatives, Sgt Felix Igbasan,the sgt who died from gunshot wounds at a successful anti robbery operation was laid to rest today.

In the picture are his widow and children

RIP worthy crime fighter
Pls kindly post your well wishes

Re: JUST Now:abba Kyari Spotted At The Burial Of One Of His Operatives Today by nwaanambra1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
i no see the chief of staff for this pics ooo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

besides, na which time chief of staff come become super cop??

@topic: see the late officers beautiful wife and cute son! chai! sad

May God grant them the fortitude to bear the loss! sad
Re: JUST Now:abba Kyari Spotted At The Burial Of One Of His Operatives Today by Barrywilly(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
The commenter above me just dey jam-talk

1 Like

Re: JUST Now:abba Kyari Spotted At The Burial Of One Of His Operatives Today by Barrywilly(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
God will give your brain a good factory reset. Rest in peace, gallant officer
nwaanambra1:

Re: JUST Now:abba Kyari Spotted At The Burial Of One Of His Operatives Today by Wasky101: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
nwaanambra1:

It is in built. Grade1
Re: JUST Now:abba Kyari Spotted At The Burial Of One Of His Operatives Today by Marotzke(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
nwaanambra1:

fallacy of Hasty assumption. So because a certain Abba Kyari is Chief of Staff, every other Abba Kyari becomes chief of staff to you ehkwa? Omambala people are not this .... Go purge yourself of this congenital ....... This Abba Kyari is a Super Cop.
Re: JUST Now:abba Kyari Spotted At The Burial Of One Of His Operatives Today by nwaanambra1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Marotzke:
fallacy of Hasty assumption. So because a certain Abba Kyari is Chief of Staff, every other Abba Kyari becomes chief of staff to you ehkwa? Omambala people are not this .... Go purge yourself of this congenital ....... This Abba Kyari is a Super Cop.

u r too smart and yet u too fail to see the sarcasm ehkwa! ndi omacha ncha!cheesy
Re: JUST Now:abba Kyari Spotted At The Burial Of One Of His Operatives Today by Had1zasaf: 7:16am On Nov 27, 2016
Wasn't referring to the chief of staff but to the top police crime fighter call csp Abba kyari in native attire with the mic

He was former oc SARS lagos and now oc IGP intelligence response squad

Cheers

nwaanambra1:

Re: JUST Now:abba Kyari Spotted At The Burial Of One Of His Operatives Today by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Make dem give the woman some money

(1) (Reply)

Video: Woman Pins Down '$ex Pest', Strips Off, Rubs Her Bare Brea$ts In His Face / Cultist Killed Man On A Road With His Brain Out In Edo State (viewer Discretion) / Wyclef Jean, Diallo -black Man Shot By Us Cop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.