Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,016 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:31 AM

Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice (58833 Views)

"I Have Been Eating Plastic Rice For 2 Months; Be Careful" - Lady Cries Out / See The Plastic Rice Sold To Me In Lagos(pictures) / 5 Things We Discovered In Latest Laboratory Test On Plastic Rice - NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by Emmacolinho(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
I taught importation of rice has been banned in Nigeria...which way naa
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by 9jatatafo(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Heard about Indian fruit scam?
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by bidexmat(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
lordm:
If it is cheaper and can digest without issues then no problem with me. Ftc
na nylon bag you wan chop. Na suicide o!
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by Daboomb: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
veekid:
May God help person Sha ....... buhari sef

You people should at least be truthful!

Is it Buhari that goes to China to import plastic for their people to eat?

Or your blodders from the East who want to make money at all cost, irrespctive of how many Nigerians (their own people), they kill in the process?

Yiibo people, P-L-E-A-S-E, stop this Evil now, ehn?
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by fashrola(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Killing your brother just to make your naira...

MAN so unkind to mankind (In tubaba's voice)
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by BomboyOnline: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lies, no one is selling you plastic rice.

http://www.snopes.com/plastic-rice-from-china/
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by supereagle(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
ephi123:
Na wa o. Nigeria has become a dumping ground for "China" goods. Don't we have regulatory agencies in this country

OP, thanks for creating awareness about this.
IPOB can do anything to make money. They import poisons into the country because of money
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by aidoko1: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
before you fear Chinese you first fear Igbo people who bring those fake product into the country...... na true I talk before somebody begin insult Nigeria and Biafra
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by Rexnegro(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
lordm:
no problem with You? like seriously? Mehnnn You get problems...
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by Litmus: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lol, someone or people somewhere are intent on seeing how far lies, no matter how ridiculous, will lead Nigeria to destruction much as it led to the death of Chicken-Liken.

...one day i will write about the internet, how it facilitated the rise of the bushmen and how this lead to Trump becoming president.... grin
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Plastic rice?

You guys are joking right?
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by mikolo80: 12:13am On Nov 26, 2016
Kowor:
So I will do all this when I want to buy rice now.
it's not by force to not have serious health complication na. Don't do it, wait for nafdac
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by sagieramos(m): 1:18am On Nov 26, 2016
fkj950ax:
My people can lie, fabricate fake stories and spread propaganda.

How can plastic or rubber pass for rice.

You pick a totally unrelated video and add fake comments to it and everyone else is sharing without fact checking.

this isn't false. they also use the same chemical to coat noodles. meanwhile, u can as well do ur research. it's obvous the end is near
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by MChaze25(m): 4:14am On Nov 26, 2016
mmmmmm.......this year sef
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 26, 2016
Locally made rice ti take over
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by ezychris(m): 4:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Why should the Chinese produce this in the first place?
I've even see a video of their synthetic eggs.
Awon were.... Ndi ara
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by timbex96(m): 4:55am On Nov 26, 2016
So what if the rice is mixed with the original just to increase the size
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by oglalasioux(m): 6:12am On Nov 26, 2016
By these indications it means this rice has been with us for years already. I've observed almost all them in imported rice.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by sixtus3606(m): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2016
Fake (plastic)cabbage is also on board.

Before you start your "pinshure or adonbilivit", simply search for the video on YouTube.

#EndTime
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by FOLLEY20(m): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2016
Kowor:
Just apply any of d test dat u prefer. It's for ur own good anyway. So, d choice is urs.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by African101(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2016
I believe we can save lives with this. Make sure everyone around you know about this fake production because it's not everybody that have access to internet.

ephi123:
Na wa o. Nigeria has become a dumping ground for "China" goods. Don't we have regulatory agencies in this country

OP, thanks for creating awareness about this.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by ogunsj: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2016
orlarbissy:
Hmmmmmm, but I thought importation has been ban
yes importation of rice is still banned, but our brothers are smuggling them into the country everyday.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by deegnity22: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2016
Kowor:
I taya o, my thoughts exactly. I was frantically searching for a test one can do before buying but none is listed. So it means we can only find out after we have bought it.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by billyG(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Rubber rice kwa!Ipob no go kill us 4 9ja,i thought dey banned foriegn rice totally?
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by Amicable24: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
lordm:
What are you saying
You are talking about the rice being cheap and digestable when you should be considering the negative effects such plastic rice could have to your health undecided Abi u think say na joke when dem call am plastic/rubber rice?? Jst watch d video of how the rice is produced and see for yourself.. It's not good for consumption..
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by Amicable24: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
cycline404:

Damm!! With this orientation, we still have a long way to go...
Lol.. Maybe he just commented without reading/understanding the post
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by cycline404(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Amicable24:

Lol.. Maybe he just commented without reading/understanding the post

It's strange!!! Ignorance doesn't mean you one has to go to school. Honestly!
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by Amicable24: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
cycline404:

It's strange!!! Ignorance doesn't mean you one has to go to school. Honestly!
lipsrsealed
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by akigbemaru: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fake rice!
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by Origin(f): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Save yourself the stress and buy local rice.
Its fresh
High in fibre
Helps reduce obesity
Fills you up on time so saves money.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by Kowor(f): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2016
almujeebe:

Not all, but checks the simple ones in other to avoid. Cursing Buhari for your laziness
Next time please let the LAZINESS be in capital letters. It's my specialty.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice by Kowor(f): 9:41am On Nov 27, 2016
mikolo80:
it's not by force to not have serious health complication na. Don't do it, wait for nafdac
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } / See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today / Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.