Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance (64311 Views)

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by rawpadgin(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
nwasinachi:
how would i know? use to think they are anything goes.
Nah! mata fact, they are considered more safe(in terms of stds)than the regular babes
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by ikombe: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Most sex workers make use of Condoms regularly. Its d random girls like some of this nairaland girls that don't use condom and spread infections.
Give me her username undecided

Yes, That wan dat gave you the infection undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by tosyne2much(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
Luizkid:
hypocrisy is when the pastor decides to burn them instead of sharing it out to the youths
Look at you.. Smh cheesy
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by nwasinachi(f): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
rawpadgin:
Nah! mata fact, they are considered more safe(in terms of stds)than the regular babes
wow! i didn't know that, thks
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by dingbang(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Towncrier007:

hiv nor for dey I swear.
many girls nor dey even ask for condoms, so now who ask we dey look them like Okpo
Na d stvpid mentality we get na... if babe no ask, we go feel say she dey clean not knowing say na die we wan die so.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by tosyne2much(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Many ladies living hypocritical lives will come here to pretend that they've never set their eyes on condoms before cool

1 Like

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by MrCork: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A mild drama ensued during a recent church programme organized by Ugandan Pastor, Robert Kayanja of Miracle Centre Ministries -when a 25-year-old commercial sex worker identified as Ninsiima Allen, brought her numerous boxes of condoms after she was delivered from prostitution.
According to report by the church, the lady who tested negative after an HIV test, has started preaching to her former colleagues to change their ways.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/see-boxes-of-condoms-ex-prostitute.html

kaiii..see boobsi!! cheesy
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Towncrier007(m): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
dingbang:
Na d stvpid mentality we get na... if babe no ask, we go feel say she dey clean not knowing say na die we wan die so.
exactly o! na so god save me from one Olosho when clean finish, I wan enter with condom she nor gree, she say condom dey injure her pusy na then my highness clear from my eye as she talk that word o boy, I no reason her, I con carry my rubber won wear by force.
you believe say later my guy when dey work for hiv centre tell me say he see her con take retrovirus drugs. bros fear catch me o... I say I go enter church go give testimony.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Elinob(m): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2016

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by dingbang(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Towncrier007:

exactly o! na so god save me from one Olosho when clean finish, I wan enter with condom she nor gree, she say condom dey injure her pusy na then my highness clear from my eye as she talk that word o boy, I no reason her, I con carry my rubber won wear by force.
you believe say later my guy when dey work for hiv centre tell me say he see her con take retrovirus drugs. bros fear catch me o... I say I go enter church go give testimony.
grin praise the Lord..... if not u for receive ur own annointing grin
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Towncrier007(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
dingbang:
grin praise the Lord..... if not u for receive ur own annointing grin
brother na God
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Chuknovski(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Luizkid:
hypocrisy is when the pastor decides to burn them instead of sharing it out to the youths
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by EreluY(f): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
[size=16pt]When would imbeciles across mamaland realise that many of the purported conversions and miracles are staged-managed.[/size]
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Chuknovski(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Towncrier007:

u too need deliverance, lols,
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Tamakay(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
Far better than those that will call u 'baby' but their legs are open to 7 guys and they do it carelessly and without in the name of my bf. May her deliverance be permanent IJN Amen

1 Like

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Adaezemum(f): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
God we help her to stand.God we help her to stand.God we help her to stand.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by ncoolsome(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Luizkid:

as u dey collect am God dey slap u like okorocha..
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by manakocha(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
That's Uganda.... like dem never sabi gang-raping
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by yanabasee(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
dingbang:
If only regular babes owned condoms as plenty as these..

Did she know that she was going to be delivered that day? Or after the deliverance she ran to her brothel and brought the CDs to announce to the congregation? I don't get!

This is how the other pastor killed a man whom he bribed by planning to resurrect him from a casket...

Christianity isn't this deep.... The way the white practice christianity is very differnt from the way we carry it here in africa... You're a devil if you dnt go to church... Whereas, salavation is a personal thing..
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Revolva(m): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
angry angry angry story ashewo be ashewo.....all na lie...as long as she is a sex freak..she will go back to it...

i know man y babes..way don do all this yet dem de do coded ashewo
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by mmsen: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
LightandDarkness:
Chai, wasted condoms cry

They're not wasted, I'm sure the pastor will use them on the female congregants.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
mmsen:

They're not wasted, I'm sure the pastor will use them on the female congregants.

give them the anointing grin
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Tinyemeka(m): 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
The dude in the middle holding the mic to her is definitely gonna book an appointment. The hunger is evident in his facial expressions. Like he can't even wait to tap her annointing. undecided
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by KinSlayer: 12:21am On Nov 26, 2016
step 1; use condoms. step 2; test negative for aids. step 3; throw away condoms. step 4;.........
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Luizkid(m): 1:58am On Nov 26, 2016
davtosh:

Any Church that does that is a church of Satan.
In short the pastor is promoting premarital sex. Which is against Bible principles.
so he burns them, n young guys later buys to do their thing, is it not a waste?
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by sucre2(m): 5:47am On Nov 26, 2016
dainformant:
so if them give u condom for church, u go collect am

Don't give them just strategically put them in the toilet and other corners of the church and see them all gone.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by TheLawTheLegal: 6:11am On Nov 26, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

Am trying to understand ,like did she come to church with the condom packs or did she go home to bring them after the holy Spirit arrested her..abi she come church prepared to look for client ?..who is their movie producers and the script writter they both need to be fired ASAP!!

[img]http://i./x6vwBFiFDRNiU.gif[/img]
Always try and read before commenting. The report says she went back to her lodge....
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by vislabraye(m): 6:41am On Nov 26, 2016
maximunimpact:
I hope the condoms will not be burnt like they do to charms, let it be shared among the choir and youths department for posterity.

You are not serious grin
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by invincible007(m): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2016
orimsamsam:
grin grin sincerely it will be a waste of scarse resources if the pastor burn all the condom. Condom self don dey expensive, recession don affect am
so fornication should abound abi? Christianity has lost it.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Pylony(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2016
If most of these pretty Nairaland ladies should surrendering all the condoms in their possession, it will fill up a truck. grin
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by XtrmeBachelor(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2016
God help you! Not to go back to your old ways
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by porshuch: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Most sex workers make use of Condoms regularly. Its d random girls like some of this nairaland girls that don't use condom and spread infections.
like the way your sister spreads her own p una for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You / Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.