Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (296690 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nhealth, NAgro and NCommunity posting lists are all out please contact your representative for each local government area, the list shows your place of deployment

N-power Lagos
MEET YOUR REPRESENTATIVES
1. Anifowoshe. 08034889008 Ajeromi
2 Oseni Owolabi 08105864588 Shomolu
3. Ayoola 08093575642
4. Morgan 08064687973 Mushin
5. Paschal 07015942771 Amuwo
6. Yusuf. 08062276464 Apapa
7 Lawal 07033255396 kosofe
8. Libralist 08066999344 ifako ijaye
9. Abdulkareem Afeez 08089123886 Mainland
10. Abdulkareem Suraiyat 09098909058 Ikorodu
11. Odoh Benedicta 07031091912 Amuwo
12. Ayodeji Olalekan 07034481621 Badagry
13. Adeyemi Fisayo 08059399996 Alimosho
14 Ismail 07031850411 Alimosho
15. Sir Nudi Desmond. 08051460194 Alimosho
16. Anthony 08060761475 Ojo
17. Akinfolarin Ayobami 08035195450 Lagos island
18. James 08162816636 Surulere
19. Abass 08034802797 Epe
20. Hassan 08126329816 Ojo
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
LATEST REPORT ON THE PAYMENT OF 1,500

We have table the issue to the focal person and she immediately called the people in charge at the district level and directed all beneficiaries not to pay the said 1,500 to anybody because the directive is not from the focal person nor does it emanate from the district heads. So therefore, no one should pay money to any staff of ministry of education at the district level. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
Samlokosm:
Guys, i don't understand this again oo. Does it now mean that if we go to the Local Govt now, we will not see any list? How are we going to be getting information now that our reps don yari because of the #200 trouble?
Money is wicked oo. See as Autosbay enter hibernation!!! Chai!

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by bibbysussy(f): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
AutosBay:
Nhealth, NAgro and NCommunity posting lists are all out please contact your representative for each local government area, the list shows your place of deployment

N-power Lagos
3. Ayoola 08093575642

Welcome back bro!!! This house don miss you like kilode!!!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
angeltolly:

You can come tomorrow before 12 noon. Meanwhile the list is about to be pasted now sef due to the uncoordinated crowd. So if you know anybody there you can tell them to check for you. Otherwise come and check yourself tomorrow.
Bae, I personally would like to contact you privately so I'll give you my details as I'll need you to help me check my posting. PLEASE!
I'm currently busy with WAEC exams as tomorrow is English language and Friday is "good friday" holiday. How can we make quick direct contact to each other?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
AutosBay:

N-power Lagos
3. Ayoola 08093575642
No be these guys dey block people for whatsapp because of #200. If I catch those ones for Agege and Ifako-Ijaiye ehn? I go wound person. Them think say we all be little kids behind the keyboards while on social-media

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
kov624665:

Bae, I personally would like to contact you privately so I'll give you my details as I'll need you to help me check my posting. PLEASE!
I'm currently busy with WAEC exams as tomorrow is English language and Friday is "good friday" holiday. How can we make quick direct contact to each other?

I don't stay around there. Since it's pasted already, you can just stroll in anytime and check.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
bibbysussy:

There is no phobia in the forest except the kalakuta of the sparrows!!!

cheesy Na so

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by mofeace: 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
I've got some of the pages though!

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by mofeace: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by mofeace: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
mofeace:
I've got some of the pages of N- agro list though!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by bibbysussy(f): 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=mofeace post=55510318][/quote]

Upload!!!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Zealous2710(m): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
mofeace:
Pls, do u mind sending me d list for N-Community? zealous2710@yahoo.com is my mail.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
REPORT FROM ALAUSA!!!

This is to inform all N-HEALTH AND N-COMMUNITY volunteers to report to their respective LG/LCDA as from tomorrow Thursday 13th of April.just go to the HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE.A letter has been sent in respect of your posting.
TO ALL N-AGRO,your posting is ready,just go to oko oba to check.
After my discussion with the focal person today,it is very important for these set of people to report at ifako ijaiye general hospital on friday 14th of April.

1.You checked your name in the master list on Monday or Tuesday and you saw or I told you your remark was blank I.e(they didn't indicate YES OR NO)You can now come to check your real status on friday 14th because your lists is now with me and your remark was boldly written.Your remark was blank because you were verified the second time.Now I discussed with the focal person and she has given me the supplementary lists which contains your names and your status.with the list with me,am seeing up to 11 volunteers that NO is bodly written infront of their names.(that means disqualification)So if your name was blank yesterday,come and check if you really qualified.

2.If you saw yes infront of your name on the master list and you have not been paid atall,you are to come and drop your names and bank details.If your is NO,please dont bother to come.

3.If you have not been posted atall whether paid or unpaid,come and put down your details for your posting.But you must be sure that YES was written infront of your name(that means you are qualified on the master list)dont bother to come if NO is written infront of your name.
NOTE:If you have not been posted but paid and you have written your name with me on Monday or Tuesday,most especially those N-teach;dont bother to come cause I have your details already.But if you know that you have not been posted and your details is not with me,come and drop it for your posting wether paid or unpaid.it includes N-health,N-community and N-teach.(excluding N-agro)
Please make sure you comply.this is the last opportunity as I will be going for one week break and I will off my phones.lolzz.To be sincere,av not been eating very well for the past two weeks.I need to rest!!!
This write up is very straight forward.read very well to avoid questions.
DATE:14th April
TIME:9am-12noon

Liberalist.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING

Regarding the just concluded exercises that has generated controversy among Npower beneficiaries in Lagos, we have met with the focal person and this is the summary of what we discussed. Please read carefully;

1. If you have been successfully verified with "yes" in front of your name and you have been receiving stipends for the past two month and you've even selected device, you are automatically N-power beneficiary in Lagos

2. If the column in front of your name is blank meaning you either have yes or no and you have been paid twice, in fact you've even selected device, you are also automatically N-power beneficiary, you have nothing to worry yourself about, no course for Alan

3. If during the exercise, you saw "NO" please note that you are no longer part of this program, you are therefore advice to reapply for the second batch.

4. If "YES" is in front of your name whether paid or not paid but you have not been posted, please try and see your rep to write down your name on or before Wednesday next week.

5. If "Yes" is indicated in front of your name on the master list and you have only receive one month stipend, not too worry,you already in for the program

6. If the column in front of your name is blank and you have receive March stipend and you've not been able to select device, please be patient till the payment for April commence to know whether you are in or out. If you receive stipend, you are in but if not you are out.

7.Supplementary list is now available with all the reps, kindly call your rep to know when to check yours so as to know your fate.

8. This goes to all the beneficiaries that did their verification exercise in Bayero auditorium Alausa with identification of LG, please check the supplementary list to know your fate, if your name is not there, please tell the rep to put down your name in order to cross check the list with the focal person.

All reps are with the posting of N-health and N-community, kindly contact them to check your name because you are to report to your LG for more details on your posting.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by bibbysussy(f): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
AutosBay:
REPORT FROM ALAUSA!!!

This is to inform all N-HEALTH AND N-COMMUNITY volunteers to report to their respective LG/LCDA as from tomorrow Thursday 13th of April.just go to the HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE.A letter has been sent in respect of your posting.
TO ALL N-AGRO,your posting is ready,just go to oko oba to check.
After my discussion with the focal person today,it is very important for these set of people to report at ifako ijaiye general hospital on friday 14th of April.

1.You checked your name in the master list on Monday or Tuesday and you saw or I told you your remark was blank I.e(they didn't indicate YES OR NO)You can now come to check your real status on friday 14th because your lists is now with me and your remark was boldly written.Your remark was blank because you were verified the second time.Now I discussed with the focal person and she has given me the supplementary lists which contains your names and your status.with the list with me,am seeing up to 11 volunteers that NO is bodly written infront of their names.(that means disqualification)So if your name was blank yesterday,come and check if you really qualified.

2.If you saw yes infront of your name on the master list and you have not been paid atall,you are to come and drop your names and bank details.If your is NO,please dont bother to come.

3.If you have not been posted atall whether paid or unpaid,come and put down your details for your posting.But you must be sure that YES was written infront of your name(that means you are qualified on the master list)dont bother to come if NO is written infront of your name.
NOTE:If you have not been posted but paid and you have written your name with me on Monday or Tuesday,most especially those N-teach;dont bother to come cause I have your details already.But if you know that you have not been posted and your details is not with me,come and drop it for your posting wether paid or unpaid.it includes N-health,N-community and N-teach.(excluding N-agro)
Please make sure you comply.this is the last opportunity as I will be going for one week break and I will off my phones.lolzz.To be sincere,av not been eating very well for the past two weeks.I need to rest!!!
This write up is very straight forward.read very well to avoid questions.
DATE:14th April
TIME:9am-12noon

Liberalist.

Autosbay God bless you for all you do. Thanks for showing maturity in recent happenings. We disagree to agree. Thanks for your understanding.

As for the much needed rest, you need it but let all the reps in all the LGs deputize effectively.

In the mean time, consider all my previous comments and let's see how we all can work together. God bless
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by bibbysussy(f): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
AutosBay:

Regarding the just concluded exercises that has generated controversy among Npower beneficiaries in Lagos, we have met with the focal person and this is the summary of what we discussed. Please read carefully;

1. If you have been successfully verified with "yes" in front of your name and you have been receiving stipends for the past two month and you've even selected device, you are automatically N-power beneficiary in Lagos

2. If the column in front of your name is blank meaning you either have yes or no and you have been paid twice, in fact you've even selected device, you are also automatically N-power beneficiary, you have nothing to worry yourself about, no course for Alan

3. If during the exercise, you saw "NO" please note that you are no longer part of this program, you are therefore advice to reapply for the second batch.

4. If "YES" is in front of your name whether paid or not paid but you have not been posted, please try and see your rep to write down your name on or before Wednesday next week.

5. If "Yes" is indicated in front of your name on the master list and you have only receive one month stipend, not too worry,you already in for the program

6. If the column in front of your name is blank and you have receive March stipend and you've not been able to select device, please be patient till the payment for April commence to know whether you are in or out. If you receive stipend, you are in but if not you are out.

7.Supplementary list is now available with all the reps, kindly call your rep to know when to check yours so as to know your fate.

8. This goes to all the beneficiaries that did their verification exercise in Bayero auditorium Alausa with identification of LG, please check the supplementary list to know your fate, if your name is not there, please tell the rep to put down your name in order to cross check the list with the focal person

All reps are with the posting of N-health and N-community, kindly contact them to check your name because you are to report to your LG for more details on your posting.

Where are we to meet you on the 14th?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by bibbysussy(f): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
AutosBay:

8. This goes to all the beneficiaries that did their verification exercise in Bayero auditorium Alausa with identification of LG, please check the supplementary list to know your fate, if your name is not there, please tell the rep to put down your name in order to cross check the list with the focal person.

Ohhh I see. Ifako Ijaiye General Hospital
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
mofeace:
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
mofeace:
N-agro
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
angeltolly:

I don't stay around there. Since it's pasted already, you can just stroll in anytime and check.
Ok Thanks....I just fear some blocked-heads might find pleasure pulling off the papers
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Missabigail234: 3:00am On Apr 13, 2017
AutosBay:

My issue is that I've been posted but not paid at all, Kosofe LG should I come to ifako or go to my rep to put down my details
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 13, 2017
pls help, d alimosho rep phone number as been switched off and his wats app been offline since April 1.

how do I get d list......pls help anybody frm alimosho, dammy.loye@yahoo.com.

I nid list A cos ma name is nt on B Nhealth. tnks
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2017
If you have issues of wrong name, wrong date of birth, wrong BVN in your N-Power Volunteers profile, you can do this to correct it to start getting your monthly stipend.

Send the below details to
support@npvn.desk-mail.com or selection@npower.gov.ng

Subject of your Mail: Incorrect Name and Date of Birth
1) Your full name
2) Phone number
3) E-mail address
4) Date of Birth
5) Incorrect details showing on your NPVN PROFILE (if possible screen shot, scan)

Note that you’ll be contacted in case of incorrect BVN or account number.

Send to :
support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2017
Please,all n health and n community should come tomorrow to d LGA check ur name. Your posting letters wil be issued out by d
NOA chairman.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jephito(m): 7:16am On Apr 13, 2017
Where will letter of posting be issued to N-agro volunteers?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2017
How to effect change of name in your Npower portal
One of the reasons why you experience delay in your npower monthly stipend is when the name in your npvn portal doesn’t correspond with the ones you have in your bank.

Married women experience this most. And those whose registration were by proxy (giving your details to cafe guy to register for you, and at the end he misspelt or make huge mistakes in your names )

If you fall in any of the category above, here Is how to handle change of name in your npvn profile with so much ease.

First, go to your bank to be sure your name is correctly spelt. If your case is marital, then go to your bank with an evidence of change of name to effect the change of name in your account details. That shouldn’t take more than a day. Just for your account officer to see the proofs and effect the necessary change.

Second , check and cross check to make sure the exact name in your npvn profile tallies with your bank account details.
Third, collect change of name affidavit. This could be the newspaper publication that the change of name is effected.

For married women, Marriage Certificate can be used.

Lastly, scan the evidence of the change of name, type the NOW corrected bank account details, the program you applied for, phone number, email address

Subject of your complaint: CHANGE OF NAME

Send to support@npvn.desk-mail.com

Though you’re meant to send to selection@npower.gov.ng is however filled up, it couldn’t take new messages as at the last check.

So send to the first one above
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 7:22am On Apr 13, 2017
jephito:
Where will letter of posting be issued to N-agro volunteers?

Sure
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jephito(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2017
AutosBay:

Sure
My question is "where" sir
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Samlokosm: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2017
AutosBay:
Please,all n health and n community should come tomorrow to d LGA check ur name. Your posting letters wil be issued out by d
NOA chairman.
Thanks Autosbay for showing maturity despite being abused. I will learn from this.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Samlokosm: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2017
AutosBay:
How to effect change of name in your Npower portal
One of the reasons why you experience delay in your npower monthly stipend is when the name in your npvn portal doesn’t correspond with the ones you have in your bank.

Married women experience this most. And those whose registration were by proxy (giving your details to cafe guy to register for you, and at the end he misspelt or make huge mistakes in your names )

If you fall in any of the category above, here Is how to handle change of name in your npvn profile with so much ease.

First, go to your bank to be sure your name is correctly spelt. If your case is marital, then go to your bank with an evidence of change of name to effect the change of name in your account details. That shouldn’t take more than a day. Just for your account officer to see the proofs and effect the necessary change.

Second , check and cross check to make sure the exact name in your npvn profile tallies with your bank account details.
Third, collect change of name affidavit. This could be the newspaper publication that the change of name is effected.

For married women, Marriage Certificate can be used.

Lastly, scan the evidence of the change of name, type the NOW corrected bank account details, the program you applied for, phone number, email address

Subject of your complaint: CHANGE OF NAME

Send to support@npvn.desk-mail.com

Though you’re meant to send to selection@npower.gov.ng is however filled up, it couldn’t take new messages as at the last check.

So send to the first one above

Autosbay, please i was posted to an extremely far place to my house. My address is Igbo-Agbowa in Ibese, Ikorodu but i was posted to a place near Agbowa which is extremely far. Possibly they thought Igo-Agbowa and Agbowa is the same. Please what can I do?

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
Samlokosm:

Autosbay, please i was posted to an extremely far place to my house. My address is Igbo-Agbowa in Ibese, Ikorodu but i was posted to a place near Agbowa which is extremely far. Possibly they thought Igo-Agbowa and Agbowa is the same. Please what can I do?

Kindly send an email to selection@npower.gov.ng or support@npvn.desk-mail.com attached the LGA of residence and attach your posting letter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.