Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Great Business Ideas, Do You Need Any! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Great Business Ideas, Do You Need Any! (961 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 / Great Business Opportunities: Abuja Technology Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Business Ideas, Do You Need Any! by Emmyz: 7:03am On Jan 07, 2007
Dear Friends,

My Name is Jeffrey

[left][/left]I have great business ideas burning in me which i wish to activate
someday somehow. However, if you think you are genuine,serious and trust-worthy
to partner with me pls feel free to mail me
www.jaittojeffrey..com

However, i have more ideas than for me to let it waste without activating them, so
if you can invest, partner, sponsor, or you need any business idea or proposal writer,
you can contact me. No sparm, and don't think this is a scam.

I'm doing this because it brings me joy when i see my ideas succeed and grow,
and i don't wish to post brilliant ideas that can make you and i on the forum for all Dick,Tom and
Harry to go through without doing anything about it. So interested individuals who need
business strategist should please contact me.

I know what is going on in your mind? This guy is not real!

Well, maybe i should post this idea for free and see how it goes:

What about proposing this to a telecommunication coy like MTN, Globacom or Celtel

A business idea that, they can be the first to recon with Nigerian Campuses and Nigeria
students by placing a billboard in front of each Nigerian Universities displaying billboards like
"Welcome To UNILAG, MTN Makes Life Beautiful For Us On Campus" with images
of Unilag students.
This would make first timer on the campus know that it is MTN that 90% of
the students use, thus get one for himself or boost MTN brandloyalty on the campus.

What do you think? You can sell the above idea to this coy as SUG or as a student for
them to support your institution or as a private individual.

I still have more brilliant ideas and business strategies which i can package for you,
just mail me and lets negotiate.

Thanks,
Jeffrey
jaittojeffrey@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Empowerism: / Take The Internet Back Program / Owning The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.