Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill (4452 Views)

The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria / 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill / 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
This 3 burner has cooker with tempered glass top,self igniting,oven and grill compartment Is a wonder to behold with a superb performance .it has robust and rich burning flame and the oven and grill section is excellent. All these wonderful attributes built into a cooker that you place on a table top. It comes with 18 months warranty. delivery services within and outside lagos is available. Serious buyers to chat 08037199452 or call 08059500775

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by tunax5loon(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Can you please state the last price here?
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 12:47am On Nov 26, 2016
tunax5loon:
Can you please state the last price here?
I attend to only serious buyers that chat me ,call or text.thank u
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by dollaflow(m): 3:25am On Nov 26, 2016
OKEMKPI:

I attend to only serious buyers that chat me ,call or text.thank u
serious seller also have price tag to his or her goods or services

6 Likes

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by tunax5loon(m): 6:09am On Nov 26, 2016
dollaflow:
serious seller also have price tag to his or her goods or services
As if he's doing us a favor. If your price is stated, it will also give you rest of mind because anyone calling already knows what he/she's bargaining for. My lil cent.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by tziz(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2016
I dont know how some peeps think, you come to a market and advertise your goods but you dont add a price tag, then potential buyers will have to call you to find out the price. You just want to feel important, do we look like your girlfriend/boyfriend?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 2:36am On Nov 27, 2016
tziz:
I dont know how some peeps think, you come to a market and advertise your goods but you dont add a price tag, then potential buyers will have to call you to find out the price. You just want to feel important, do we look like your girlfriend/boyfriend?
Sorry Sir/Ma,serious buyers have been calling and one has been lucky ,it is sold.Mission accomplished

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by stpat1(m): 7:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Sellers that insists potential buyers call them are looking to prey on gullibility of individual potential buyers.
They know that by stating their price, informed members can burst their bubbles if they try to rip people off.

Buyers should due diligent scrutiny when dealing with sellers like these

1 Like

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2016
stpat1:
Sellers that insists potential buyers call them are looking to prey on gullibility of individual potential buyers.
They know that by stating their price, informed members can burst their bubbles if they try to rip people off.

Losers and achievers don't have the same mind set.
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2016
stpat1:

Attached below is the post of the same person(stpat 1) accusing me of not staying prices on my advert.

Creams And Perfumes For Sale by stpat1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06
Hello,

Got some perfumes and creams from the US from a sibling alongsids other stuffs.
Really don't know the price to peg. So make me an offer. Would have preferred someone to take all but can meet you up to sell piece by piece if convenient and worth it in Lagos.

08060089362. WhatsApp and calls.
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by stpat1(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2016
As you see, I stated it there that it was sent to me and I don't really know the prices to peg.

Ask yourself, why would a honest seller want individuals to call before stating the price of what he sells?
Have you asked yourself?
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by marleygab(m): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2016
I don't understand why some people get irked because the seller did not state his/her price as if they have a stake in the business. Those that get offended should realize that it's not a must a seller puts a price. It might be for different reasons. You should just move on if you feel offended, trying to provoke or comment on the thread will only boost his sales.

1 Like

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
stpat1:
As you see, I stated it there that it was sent to me and I don't really know the prices to peg.

Ask yourself, why would a honest seller want individuals to call before stating the price of what he sells?
Have you asked yourself?

U want me to state the price so that it forms a project topic for u to spew rubbish and disourage willing and serious buyers,knowing fully well that u lack the financial capacity and not ready to buy.i sell only quality stuff,I advertise for only people that love quality stuff to buy from me and not for everybody,you have no stake or share in my bizness and u have nothing to lose if I don't sell.
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by stpat1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
OKEMKPI:

U want me to state the price so that it forms a project topic for u to spew rubbish and disourage willing and serious buyers,knowing fully well that u lack the financial capacity and not ready to buy.i sell only quality stuff,I advertise for only people that love quality stuff to buy from me and not for everybody,you have no stake or share in my bizness and u have nothing to lose if I don't sell.

Mr Oga, leave trash for lawma. Suit yourself. Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
stpat1:

Mr Oga, leave trash for lawma. Suit yourself. Whatever rocks your boat.
You would have rocked your boat and done yourself a favour by ignoring my no~price ~advert and know that it was not for people like you and wait for the type that suits your reccesion afflicted budget. After all,I don't bother myself over the price of a private jet or a duplex in banana island ,cos it has never been on my list.We have 180 million Nigerians,and,the world population is currently 7.4 billion,lean to ignore 1 person that does not suit your type.Be guided next time
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by stpat1(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2016
Sorry o village billionaire. At least you are the first to afford a used burner in your village. Good achievement.
But why did you decide to list the prices on other platforms na? Thought your prices were confidential?

Here it's listed as #35,000
https://efritin.com/en/ad/3-burners-table-top-with-oven-and-grill-for-sale-lagos-1?phones=1#phones

Here it's listed as #33,000
http://surulere./kitchen-appliances/3-burnner-table-top-with-oven-n-grill-2894445.html

Maybe Nairaland price will be #45,000 abi
Hahahahaahahha

Btw, you are very correct. This crap is not for people like me.
Legbere
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2016
stpat1:
Sorry o village billionaire. At least you are the first to afford a used burner in your village. Good achievement.
But why did you decide to list the prices on other platforms na? Thought your prices were confidential?

Here is listed as #35,000
https://efritin.com/en/ad/3-burners-table-top-with-oven-and-grill-for-sale-lagos-1?phones=1#phones

Here its listed as #33,000
http://surulere./kitchen-appliances/3-burnner-table-top-with-oven-n-grill-2894445.html

Maybe Nairaland price will be #45,000 abi
Hahahahaahahha

Btw, you are very correct. This crap is not for people like me.
Legbere

That price is more than ur salary,that is y u re furious
.your monthly salary cannot afford it .The poor is always angry at the rich.Continue with ur firewood cooking
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by stpat1(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2016
OKEMKPI:

That price is more than ur salary,that is y u re furious
.your monthly salary cannot afford it .The poor is always angry at the rich.Continue with ur firewood cooking

Hahaahhaahaahaahah
Yes o. I use fire wood o. You know firewood cooked foods have this special kind of taste **winks**.
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 10:36am On Nov 28, 2016
stpat1:

Hahaahhaahaahaahah
Yes o. I use fire wood o. You know firewood cooked pfoods have this special kind of taste **winks**.

So y involve urself on gadgets that u know that is not 4 u,y crying more than the bereaved
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by stpat1(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2016
OKEMKPI:

So y involve urself on gadgets that u know that is not 4 u,y crying more than the bereaved

Cos I care for the NL community na. At least if I use firewood does not mean you can come here and sell PALASA to my good people na.
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2016
stpat1:

Cos I care for the NL community na. At least if I use firewood does not mean you can come here and sell PALASA to my good people na.
When broke ass talk,it is obvious, enjoy ur reccession

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2016
stpat1:

Wat is fraudlent in a seller selling his/her goods to a buyer at a price acceptable to both parties and especially in a case where the buyer is not a minor?
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by stpat1(m): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
One sincere advice for you.
Don't confuse confidence with arrogance. Arrogance is being full of yourself, feeling you're always right, and believing your trifling accomplishments or abilities make you better than other people.

I'm quite sure that in your myopic mind you believe your arrogance is excessive confidence, but it's really a lack of confidence.

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by stpat1(m): 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please don't misunderstand me.

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by stpat1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
I'm sorry but I just have to do this cos ...

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 1:56am On Dec 02, 2016
stpat1:
Don't confuse confidence with arrogance. Arrogance is being full of yourself, feeling you're always right, and believing your trifling accomplishments or abilities make you better than other people.

I'm quite sure that in your myopic mind you believe your arrogance is excessive confidence, but it's really a lack of confidence.

Save the advice for ur miserable self and just work harder to beat the excruciating fangs of the recession in ur miserable life.stop being suicidal over things u wanted but cannot afford.
Watever negative u think I represent is at my own detriment, focus more on ur miserable life.
The more u wail,the more I sell.U cannot attempt to stop a moving train and live to tell the story.It is becoming glaring to me that the level of ur stupidity level is legendary
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 2:14am On Dec 02, 2016
stpat1:

U have enabled this my advert to generate almost 400 views and which has placed more than enough demand on the product which is in short supply.
The implications is that you have invariably marketed my product while thinking u were demaketing it.

Be wise,stop being a tool for others to achieve thier targets without being renumerated.(free service)
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by stpat1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hahahaahahah
Its actually intriguing how you exhibit your foolishness and frustration with so much enthusiasm.
Never mind the free views I attract to your thread. I wont charge you. Besides, why kick a man who is already down. Its my own little contribution to your frustrated and crumbling venture.
When you make enough profit to pay for an ads space pls do. Though I doubt if you can get to that level with your junks.

In the meantime

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
stpat1:
Hahahaahahah
Its actually intriguing how you exhibit your foolishness and frustration with so much enthusiasm.
Never mind the free views I attract to your thread. I wont charge you. Besides, why kick a man who is already down. Its my own little contribution to your frustrated and crumbling venture.
When you make enough profit to pay for an ads space pls do. Though I doubt if you can get to that level with your junks.

In the meantime

It is so unfortunate ,how can u be so financially and intellectually challenged .u deserve to be on a prayer line at ur church for serious deliverance.
It is quiet unfortunate that there is no minimum IQ needed to be on the internet, cos if so,u will not have this rare privileged of receiving this common sense 101 which I can see u are enjoying
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by stpat1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
OKEMKPI Come forward! Come! Come! Don't
be afraid, What is happening to you eh! It's not
ordinary oh! God has remembered you today...
Oyaa raise your hand up... Raise it up very well!
Then bend it and place it on your head...
Preferably where your mind tells you your brain is
located... your stomach or your head. Then
repeat this prayer after me... *Mbadsy father! My
father* Where ever they have buried my sense
and my brain... *In my maternal village* *In my
paternal village* *in the coven* *in the gutter.
Let them Vomit it
now! Oya start shouting it with anger !
Shooooooouuuuuuut it

Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by OKEMKPI: 5:24am On Dec 04, 2016
stpat1:
OKEMKPI Come forward! Come! Come! Don't
be afraid, What is happening to you eh! It's not
ordinary oh! God has remembered you today...
Oyaa raise your hand up... Raise it up very well!
Then bend it and place it on your head...
Preferably where your mind tells you your brain is
located... your stomach or your head. Then
repeat this prayer after me... *Mbadsy father! My
father* Where ever they have buried my sense
and my brain... *In my maternal village* *In my
paternal village* *in the coven* *in the gutter.
Let them Vomit it
now! Oya start shouting it with anger !
Shooooooouuuuuuut it
Ur case is serious,just becos u cannot afford an ordinary cooker ,come and take it for free,I never knew I was dealing with a victim of economic recession .i can really feel for ur parents for having and idiot like u as a son or maybe u are a product of unholy adultery.

If u can express so much pains for not affording an ordinary Cooker, I can imagine wat u do for a car.Face ur 6 kobo fake stretch mark trade.

I am not the cause of ur miserable life,u probably have wrong attitudes to life,now see where u are.
Many read my advert,the serious and willing buyers call and bought,others ignored,but only a frustrated ,uncircumcised, no future fool like u chose to be angry and feel that the best u can do is to vent ur frustration by aattacking the poster.any focused man with a mission will ignore dogs barking at him on his way and focus on his mission. it is obvious that u are not just jobless and broke,u have lost hope in life.
I would have sent u some money but I am sure u dont even have an account.
I would have given u job,but obviously, u are a dropout
Sorry,ur case is that of spiritual emergency.
Until u wake up and change ur attitude ,anytin I post will offend u

Sorry oh,it will be well
Re: 3 Burners Table Top+oven+grill by stpat1(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2016
For the umpteenth time. Your case is a strong one.
Rev King as most suitable to handle and conduct your deliverance.

Anyways, lemme know the when your village Airforce 1s decide to drink water drop cup for your matter.

1 Share

(1) (2)

Which Body Is Responsible For Dealing With Marketers That Sell Fake Electronics / 4G LTE EPAD Tablets For Sale At Reduced Price In Lagos / Plastic Id Card Printer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.