Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors (48635 Views)

I Am Hardmirror (picture) / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by herzernIsHere: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ishilove:

So you read all? I lost interest halfway.

Guard your heart diligently for out of it flows rivers of life (and death)

"What doesn't kill a man...surely makes him stronqer"....

That quote surely answered your question.......

I followed the whole confessions in a bid to strenqthen my faith....Thouqh it almost turned otherwise durinq the course of the "follow-up".....

Here I am today!...All Glory be to God....

My Advice is that if your faith has not been deeply rooted in Christianity...... Don't bother visitinq the Reliqion section of Nairaland....

8 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by chrmn1: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
There's no problem with deciding ones beliefs. Collins Spider aka hard mirror hit a new low by fabricating a story to prove a moot point. I actually followed the thread he opened and what got my attention was something said about his motive for opening the thread which read something like this: 'I just want you people to realize that not all atheists that were previously christians were the unserious ones'. When the bubble bust I for one was very surprised because I took the story to be authentic without any reservations.

Question is can you trust such an individual? You know the answer. If he tells you the colour of his blood is red tomorrow would you believe him?

He has simply shown himself to be a very childish person and also it brings to light the kind of person he is - someone with no social life. They are the ones that do such silly stuff

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Splinz(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mimzyy:

Common. I follow HardMirror and tbh, I respect him a lot even though I frown at his stance about God. This is just shocking to me. I really don't know what to believe anymore.

What! You mean you actually believed him before Oh c'mon... it means you're standing on shaking ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
I HAVE COME TO LEARN SOMETHING IN LIFE AND IT IS THAT IN CASES OF THIS NATURE THERE ARE ONLY TWO KINDS OF PEOPLE WHO CAN HOLD ON VEHEMENTLY TO WHAT THEY CLAIMED HAPPENED...

1) PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING ABSOLUTELY TRUTHFUL AND PREFER TRUTH AND HONOUR AND CAN DIE FOR IT

2) PEOPLE WHO ARE HABITUAL AND HARDENED PATHOLOGICAL LIARS

THE REVELATIONS FROM THE PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATIONS LEANS TOWARDS NUMBER 2 ON THE OPTIONS AND REFUSES TO MOVE FROM THERE.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Mimzyy(f): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
Splinz:

What! You mean you actually believed him before Oh c'mon... it means you're standing on shaking ground.

smiley
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
MYND44, lalasticlala, seun,

If you could move hardmirrors Pastor to Atheist thread to the front page without verifying the stories first, we have helped you with an initial verification and i believe this expose deserves the front page as well.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by jonbellion(m): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
But why??
Why
Why did he have to lie all to bring down peoples beliefs
I don't understand
I'm not a christian but this was wrong and embarrassing
I can talk about things I find stupid about Christianity and organised religion without lying
I hope the guy is not sexually frustrated or something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by raphieMontella: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
issokay
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Mimzyy(f): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
Are the atheists avoiding this thread? Does it mean that Hardmirror has accepted that some part of his story was fabricated? Is there any logical explanation at all? Phewwww.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by SalomonKane: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mimzyy:
Are the atheists avoiding this thread? Does it mean that Hardmirror has accepted that some part of his story was fabricated? Is there any logical explanation at all? Phewwww.
Give them time let them formulate their response. grin

Believe me, they'll come. grin

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Mimzyy(f): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
SalomonKane:
Give them time let them formulate their response. grin

Believe me, they'll come. grin

Toh...

Patiently waiting. Sigh!!!

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Splinz(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mimzyy:

smiley

No theory nor logical reasoning can ever deter people like me, having tasted and experience the power of God first hand.

Atheists can only fruitlessly spew their gigantic ignorance to deceive fellow ignoramuses, not me.

My advice to you is: Let he who thinks he stands watch it, lest he falls.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by TheUmbra: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mimzyy:

Your interest in all of this -- the reaction from the atheists and possibly counter reaction from the Christian folks is worrisome.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala this is an exposition of fraud and deviousness of a nairalander and we believe this thread needs to be seen by all for sake of awareness.

Posterity is observing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by LiberaDeus: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mimzyy:

Hardmirror has embarrassed freethinkers on NL.

But why are you Christians aching to see his story debunked? His is just a story, the real questions of Christianity would never be wished away even if a million hardmirrors surface and are embarrassed.

The real questions concerning salvation, hell, the problem of evil, failed prophecies, biblical contradictions etc.

Unlike you christians, we freethinkers don't put faith in man and his wiles but in universally tested methods of reason.

5 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Splinz(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
TheUmbra:

You all are making me wanting to go see the truckload of crap he wrote up there.

I've not read much and I'm picking holes already.... praying for 12 hours and speaking in tongues constituted 99% of their prayer time.... the poor boy was possessed by the deities from his father's village.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by damogul: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
LiberaDeus:

Hardmirror has embarrassed freethinkers on NL.

But why are you Christians aching to see his story debunked? His is just a story, the real questions of Christianity would never be wished away even if a million hardmirrors surface and are embarrassed.

The real questions concerning salvation, hell, the problem of evil, failed prophecies, biblical contradictions etc.

Unlike you christians, we freethinkers don't put faith in man and his wiles but in universally tested methods of reason.

Isnt the bolded what we just did that led us here? Learn to be objective and speak when its worth it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Why do we need a new thread?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by herzernIsHere: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
TheUmbra:

You all are making me wanting to go see the truckload of crap he wrote up there.
I've not read much and I'm picking holes already.... praying for 12 hours and speaking in tongues constituted 99% of their prayer time.... the poor boy was possessed by the deities from his father's village.

You sure are pickinq holes because of this disclaimer thread that discredited the authenticity of the bull crap.......

If yhu read it with a free mind with no knowledqe about its credibility,You may be convinced....

His narration was a close-to-perfect one...

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by DoctorAlien(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
damogul:
[/b]

Isnt the bolded what we just did that led us here? Learn to be objective and speak when its worth it.

You don't get it: they are obsessed with Christians.

They are not atheists: they are anti-Christians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by yorhmienerd(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
The other thread is clouded with investigations and chit chat, this is the summary you asked for

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
It is badly needed because the other one was created by hopefullandlord and damogul aka naijadeyhia likes being at the center of the show.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by SalomonKane: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mimzyy:

Toh...

Patiently waiting. Sigh!!!
smiley
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mimzyy:

I tell you, when his thread was fresh, I had so many unanswered questions about God 'cos the narrative was so smooth.

Immediately I read part of his narrative, I was sure beyond any shadow of doubt that he wasn't saying the absolute truth: something wasn't just right with the way he was sensationalising the whole story. I'm not really surprised about all these investigative discoveries, they're just a proof that I was right.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by mrmrmister: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
I just wish you so called christians would pay this much attention to your religion.

I wish you could dedicate this much time investigating your religion and seeking the truth like you're doing now

5 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
damogul:
Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala this is an exposition of fraud and deviousness of a nairalander and we believe this thread needs to be seen by all for sake of awareness.

Posterity is observing.
*smiles* now he wants front page. Why did you not clamour for hopefullandlord's thread to be pushed to front page? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
yorhmienerd:
The other thread is clouded with investigations and chit chat, this is the summary you asked for
Which amounts to what? That a throwaway line in HardMirror's story is probably inaccurate? That HardMirror admits that he may have misremembered it? I would be surprised if the story was 100% accurate. No story that is written by a human being is 100% accurate. No testimony given by a human being is 100% accurate. That's why, as atheists, we value hard evidence more than any kind of testimony.

I'm inclined to delete the parts of HardMirror's testimony that have been found to be highly likely to be inaccurate. Is this satisfactory to you?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
I just wish you so called christians would pay this much attention to your religion.

I wish you could dedicate this much time investigating your religion and seeking the truth like you're doing now
What investigation? They are only dancing to the charade. Else they would have posted tonnes of findings here. Or what is this thread about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

Which amounts to what? That a throwaway line in HardMirror's story is probably inaccurate? That HardMirror admits that he may have misremembered it? I would be surprised if the story was 100% accurate. No story that is written by a human being is 100% accurate. No testimony given by a human being is 100% accurate. That's why, as atheists, we value hard evidence more than any kind of testimony.

I'm inclined to delete the parts of HardMirror's testimony that have been found to be highly likely to be inaccurate. Is this satisfactory to you?
That would be a wrong move sir. I stand by that section of the story. Yes maybe there is probability that the brother was not a caccfite, but that is the fellowship I remember him with.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Scholar8200(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
mrmrmister:

Done that already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42)

Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? / Young Man Mimics Bishop Oyedepo. See Reactions / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.