Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (76956 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Riwo11(f): 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
It sucks to get cheated on. Sometimes it’s inevitable, like if your girlfriend is a sociopath and you just didn’t know. But other times, there are warning signs you should look out for, like if there’s a random guy in your bed, or your girlfriend has a career that breeds cheaters, like investment banking. (just check out the results below.)
Here’s a comprehensive list of the top ten professions for cheaters:

1. Financial (Bankers, brokers, analysts)

2. Aviation (Pilots, flight attendants, flight pursers)

3. Healthcare (Doctors, nurses, nursing assistants)

4. Business (CEOs, managers, secretaries)

5. Sports (Athletes, instructors, representatives)

6. Arts (Musicians, models, actors, photographers)

7. Nightlife Industry (DJs, dancers, waiters)

8. Communication (Journalists, public relations, communicators)

9. Legal (Lawyers, secretaries, prosecutors, judges)

10. Other sectors (Don’t know what that entails, but ok)

http://www.maxim.com/news/jobs-cheaters-have-2016-10

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Cheating has nothing to do with profession, a faithful partner will remain as such no matter the nature of the job, while one with the inclination to cheat will always do so.

542 Likes 35 Shares

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Riwo11:
It sucks to get cheated on. Sometimes it’s inevitable, like if your girlfriend is a sociopath and you just didn’t know. But other times, there are warning signs you should look out for, like if there’s a random guy in your bed, or your girlfriend has a career that breeds cheaters, like investment banking. (just check out the results below.)

Riwo11:

but wat rong wif u.... so my girlfriend wey im dey do banking will cheat on me. and my brother wife wey Im dey do nurse is also cheating, dat is how you pple ruin marriages.

op is ur punna itching you nii

why are u keep creating shitttt post.

do you know it nowt ur fault for ur stu0idity
DIS best describes u

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by PANDOGARI: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Am sorry ma'am, that is if she is not honest. But it has nothing to do with profession.There are house wives who are professors in the game. What will you call them or under what profession are you going to classify them?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by photoshoot(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Most jobs you listed are professional jobs. So I believe there would be some ethic in play that would curb it a bit.

But one job I can categorically say is Ushering job. Run, run, run!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Splinz(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Op you're right to some extent. The aforementioned jobs are ones which exposes one to an almost overwhelming influences. As such, there's a high probability to cheat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Samjr(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Then you never wan date

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by henrydadon(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
op me and you know you are not making sense but continue.. with true love any marriage or realationship can last

[img]http://i./3oz8xKTpzyMo9bAdP2.gif[/img]

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by slyrone(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
oponu

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
You are dumb but i wont admit it

16 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
You mentioned nearly all occupation na sad

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by DoPeRoSa(f): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
OP cheating depends on the kinda person not profession

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by DoPeRoSa(f): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
PANDOGARI:
Am sorry ma'am, that is if she is not honest. But it has nothing to do with profession.There are house wives who are professors in the game. What will you call them or under what profession are you going to classify them?
Nailed

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Its the individuals morals and her views on relationships that are the problem not her profession this point of view is rather skewed and without any impirical proof it's just that a point of view that was copied and pasted from the Internet. This is just a flawed view.
So unemployed people cheat as well by the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
You can just tell your girl to be a "stay at home" wife.
Don't get a career because of the exposure.
Some "Saudi Arabian" bullhsit

17 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by dollyjoy(f): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Threads like these can make the gullible guys out there to start suspecting their innocent partners. We really ought to be mindful of the nonsense we put up online .undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Heavance(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
And is there any profession where a guy doesn't cheat? It all depends on the person

4 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by ofeshe(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Can't believe this post is coming from a female.... grin
So una know una sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by stan241(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
op

4 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by TIDDOLL(m): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
She "Might" undecided...Thoughtless and Baseless...

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by MrHenshaw: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Riwo11:

I believe every profession and career is all represented.

7 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by potbelly(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
No reference or statistics to prove point...
Therefore I term this presentation baseless...
Q. E. D cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by DozieInc(m): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
Raine80:
Its the individuals morals and her views on relationships that are the problem not her profession this point of view is rather skewed and without any impirical proof it's just that a point of view that was copied and pasted from the Internet. This is just a flawed view.
So unemployed people cheat as well by the way.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Joe171(m): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2016
This is so unrealistic of you op.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by shumuel(m): 12:32am On Nov 26, 2016
Just kuku say if she is working she would cheat, Nonsense. Kikiki Lol grin just imagine

7 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Luckysbab: 3:27am On Nov 26, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
grin
Just wondering, are you Caribbean?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 26, 2016
Luckysbab:

Just wondering, are you Caribbean?
I'm thought 2 be everythin' but what I actually am cry
jamacian,mixed,1 lady asked if I was spanish
And u the 2nd 1 who's implied in from the Caribbean cry cry
•••• •
I'm African American.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by nkemma54(m): 3:37am On Nov 26, 2016
nigga add modelling

Riwo11:

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by barinancy(f): 5:31am On Nov 26, 2016
It all depends on you as an individual, it doesn't matter what you do, if ur a flirt that's it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.