Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 AM

Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! (2382 Views)

Why Always Guys? Why Are Guys Most Victim On Nairaland? / Fun Game; Ask For Sex Without Using The Word Sex Or F*ck / Question: Why Do Guys Most Times,sleep Immediately After Sex (2) (3) (4)

Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by gbase12: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
I’m sure there are people amongst us here who have ‘after sex’ desires that are not normal like the man we met this morning. lol.

We have just ONE rule:

No one should attempt judging anybody here. Be frank about it, let’s hear it! Let’s have a great discussion, guys.
Our winners will be the 5 readers with the most hilarious/original/heartfelt comments. He/she/them get free airtime to be sent to him/her/them tomorrow.

Ready?

I’m starting off the game by dropping mine:

One thing I want after sex is… More sex. *lmao*

Who’s next? Leggo!
Let's play this quick fun game, guys…Most hilarious reader wins free airtime!

Drop your comment here http://grovbase.com/2016/11/25/lets-play-this-quick-fun-game-guys-most-hilarious-reader-wins-free-airtime/

Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Why send the airtime tomorrow? Why not now

And how much is the airtime? undecided
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by myfantasies(f): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
One thing i want after sex is a glass of wine
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
myfantasies:
One thing i want after sex is a bottle of wine

Chai... See babe embarassed
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by drmikeadams(m): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin grin after sex,i rush for my stick of white london ciggarettes .. grin.most ladies i dated ended up smoking with me after sex,,
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by Twaci(f): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Food. Lots of it.
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by Basildvalour(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2016

Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dollyjoy has the tightest punanï on Nairaland.
Obontami can die chopping it.
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
myfantasies:
Hey babe
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by myfantasies(f): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Papikush:

Chai... See babe embarassed
Wat did i do
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by Laveda(f): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Just food and water would do.

And cuddling. cry but these Niggas suck, they wouldn't do that.

Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat did i do
It's me vizkiz. tongue

You are looking vanilla and strawberry embarassed
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by firstking01(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
myfantasies:
All these my first first crush them on nairaland, where have you been?.
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
:/After sex? I am yet to have sex so i don't really know...

Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by Masonic(m): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
I've always wished I could just doze off right after hitting it. Without having stand up and go clean up.

Guess I'll have to get married to enjoy that priviledge. undecided

Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by obontami: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
olihilistic:
Dollyjoy has the tightest punanï on Nairaland.
Obonta mi can die chopping it.
I will fccck her till her pussy start gasping for breath.

Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
obontami:
I fccck her till her pussy start gasping for breath.
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by obontami: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Laveda:
babe this your lips ehn. grin

makes MouthAction runs through my mind.

Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by ObioratheBully: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
I want a plate of semovita and egusi soup that packs enough anointing(stock fish, dry fish, isam, fresh fish, meat or bushmeat or turkey, kpomo, and ugwu leaves)with 2 bottles of chilled orijin..

Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by obontami: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
olihilistic:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

I will make sure my 8inch dick cum heavy sperm all over her face and boobies.
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by myfantasies(f): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Papikush:

It's me vizkiz. tongue

You are a looking vanilla and strawberry embarassed
Y did u change your moniker?
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by Laveda(f): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
obontami:

babe this your lips ehn. grin

makes MouthAction runs through my mind.

cry
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by myfantasies(f): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
firstking01:
All these my first first crush them on nairaland, where have you been?.
I have been around

How r u
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by naijamakossa(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
after sex I go dey look the woman as my fellow man.
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by KingRex1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
A glass of cold water and sleep ofcus
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
myfantasies:
Y did u change your moniker?

on a ban till next month... How are you doing
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
obontami:

I will make sure my 8inch dick cum heavy sperm all over her face and boobies.
Baba for the
Obo.
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by myfantasies(f): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Papikush:

on a ban till next month... How are you doing
Rotfl

U don look for trouble abi?

I am fine nd u
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by stan241(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Let's Play This Quick Fun Game, Guys…most Hilarious Reader Wins Free Airtime! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
myfantasies:
Rotfl

U don look for trouble abi?

I am fine nd u

I snatch mod babe tongue

When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday / I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs / K